PDA

View Full Version : curious

SHEMALES YUM-YUM
04-10-2009, 07:50 AM
i am just curious if anyone can please post a comment. if it does not include sarcasm, it would be greatly appreciated. i have noticed many t-girls that have star tattoos on their shoulders. is there some kind of symbolism behind this tattoo such as an accomplishment or right of passage? or is it just a fad going by much like pamela anderson's bicep barbed-wire tattoo? if you have any knowledge of this, please post. thanks.

Jim Brown
04-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Ha! I noticed this too...Its mostly on Latin Tgirls. I was gonna ask Nicole 'cause she seems to know all thing Latin ttannies.

2009AD
04-10-2009, 11:00 AM
no tattos for me .

Thank God! You have beautiful skin Susi.

IMO, 99% of tats are not classy, especially the huge ones.

Andrew Johnson
04-10-2009, 12:50 PM
I've often wondered about the star tattoo myself...and now that someone mentioned it....it does seem to be a Latin thing.

I'd be interested to know if there is any symbolism behind it too.

flabbybody
04-10-2009, 03:41 PM
I'll take a guess.
stars represent hope and optimism. It's a way of saying a person aspires to something better than what they're doing now. and they can easily be incorporated into a larger tatoo

gaiseric
04-10-2009, 06:34 PM
I caught a rumour some time ago that it was something to do with Shemale Mafias in South America - a sort of membership badge. Whether that's true or not I don't know 8)

Jim Brown
04-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Shemale Mafias in South America - a sort of membership badge.)

Now that's HOTT!

SHEMALES YUM-YUM
04-11-2009, 01:34 AM
anyone know for sure? the stars always seem to be located in the shoulder areas. seems strange for a basic shaped tattoo to be located in the same spot on alot of latina t-girls.

astridgirl
04-11-2009, 02:09 AM
Well the Shemale Mafia thing is sort of cool. I can only imagine the protection racket schemes.

Actually though the club that I work at many of the Latina GG lesbians have multiple stars on their forearms that I have noticed when i am bartending.

i will ask some of them about it tonight. The lesbian Latina girls like me hopefully they will give me a scoop.

I have wanted a tattoo since I designed so many for others at Harvard architecture ceept i forgot to get mine.LOL Now all the photographers love I have none whatsoever so oh well.

cheers

Astrid Shay :)

GOD WISCONSIN IS FUCKING BORING!!!!