PDA

View Full Version : How To Approach A Girl (Club, Street, Grocery Store, etc.)

Man Fuck It
09-28-2005, 05:00 AM
Hey ladies can you give the bruhs/guys a guide of:

How to correctly approach a transsexual lady in the club or on the street and not get the "this guys breath smells like shit" face? How can one distinguish himself from the other 100 guys in the club (aside from looks)? What gets you to notice a guy? Rather than assume, i'd like to hear it from the horses mouth.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-28-2005, 05:02 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eric420
09-28-2005, 05:10 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
co-signed. :D

dj4monie
09-28-2005, 07:45 AM
What kind of question is this really?

How do you go up to any girl?

I mean just about every personal ad I have seen that has a TG in it, one of the top things they request when considering a date or whatever is the fact she could be treated like a woman.

Now what does that tell you?

I guess you should go up to one like you would any other girl.

Can this be submitted for dumb post of the month?

suckseed
09-28-2005, 08:19 AM
elle macpherson told this story on leno or some late night show. she said her current boyfriend met her by telling her a joke.

guy comes up to girl in a bar - "hey there shelia, fancy a fuck?"
girl - "well i do now, you sweet talkin bastard!"

Paul
09-28-2005, 01:54 PM
its the same as you would talk to any other girl lol

rick_932
09-28-2005, 06:03 PM
just go up to em, give em a sexy stare and then ask em "when you gonna let a brotha hit?". their reaction will be priceless. hope this helps :wink:

Quinn
09-28-2005, 06:16 PM
LMAO

My method is simple. I just throw myself at their feet and repeatedly ask them the following:

Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me?

Works like a charm. Women can't get enough of a man with no dignity or self-respect. Warning. While this works for me, I would not recommend it for everyone.

-Quinn

NickTheQuick
09-28-2005, 06:34 PM

Man Fuck It
09-29-2005, 02:29 AM
What kind of question is this really?

How do you go up to any girl?

I mean just about every personal ad I have seen that has a TG in it, one of the top things they request when considering a date or whatever is the fact she could be treated like a woman.

Now what does that tell you?

I guess you should go up to one like you would any other girl.

Can this be submitted for dumb post of the month?

Discussion Board = Talk

Now truly the dumb motherfucker is the one who is afraid to ask questions...ON A MESSAGE BOARD. Furthermore, unless you have tits, a cute face, and a dick swingin' between your thighs....SHUT THE FUCK UP, genius. :roll:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-29-2005, 02:46 AM
whoa whoa whoa, cmon now MFI
you asked a question you ALREADY KNEW the answer to
see here's the problem with the question from the get go
you asked a question thinking that a TS would want to be asked out differently than a GG would...............
I'm sure you've kicked it to several broads in the past to know that the same style you used applies to TS', it's not rocket science man 90% of the TS' out there want to be treated like women, so kick it to em like you would a GG
nuff said

Man Fuck It
09-29-2005, 03:45 AM
whoa whoa whoa, cmon now MFI
you asked a question you ALREADY KNEW the answer to
see here's the problem with the question from the get go
you asked a question thinking that a TS would want to be asked out differently than a GG would...............
I'm sure you've kicked it to several broads in the past to know that the same style you used applies to TS', it's not rocket science man 90% of the TS' out there want to be treated like women, so kick it to em like you would a GG
nuff said

I can dig this answer. I was basically asking for the ladies opinion on this matter. Guys and gals view things differently. A guys POV may be totally different than a girls. For example, we might compliment a girl on her physical stature while she may be looking for a compliment on the level of conversation she gave. I also wanted to know if most girls judge guys at face value or are they generally open to getting to know a guy for more than drinks and a steamy session in a hotel room...

AllanahStarrNYC
09-29-2005, 03:50 AM
hey

i'll say something!

i usually ignore when a guy try to talk to me, or whistle, or holler, or make a pass at me on the street.

the reason being is that i am not 100 percent sure if he knows i am a ts or not. the truth is alot of guys try to talk to me on the street but i just smile and walk on.

i'd rather have the comfort of someone knowing 100 percent than playing a guessing game.

Man Fuck It
09-29-2005, 04:56 AM
hey

i'll say something!

i usually ignore when a guy try to talk to me, or whistle, or holler, or make a pass at me on the street.

the reason being is that i am not 100 percent sure if he knows i am a ts or not. the truth is alot of guys try to talk to me on the street but i just smile and walk on.

i'd rather have the comfort of someone knowing 100 percent than playing a guessing game.

Understandable Allanah,

This was basically what I was getting at in my post. Sometimes your beauty can be a gift and a curse I guess. Are the rules different when your at one of your functions (when presumably everyone knows "the deal")? Furthermore, is it possible for someone to really spark your interest in that type of environment (club, lights, cameras, all eyes on you type of deal)? I've never been to a transsexual party and I hear good and bad stuff about how guys are pretty much treated like "tricks" if they try to "holla"/talk with any of the girls. I'm just pretty much trying to get a guage at how one can come across and not seem like a "trick" but also not coming off as a wanna-be pimp in said type atmosphere.

ezed
09-29-2005, 06:45 AM
Hey ladies can you give the bruhs/guys a guide of:

How to correctly approach a transsexual lady in the club or on the street and not get the "this guys breath smells like shit" face? How can one distinguish himself from the other 100 guys in the club (aside from looks)? What gets you to notice a guy? Rather than assume, i'd like to hear it from the horses mouth.

Scope or Altoids take care of the breath, maybe you do have bad breath. That aside, I find eye contact with a genuine smile, not a "oh yeah, baby I'm I stud" smile.

Be nice, look her in the eyes (all real sex begins with eyes) and SMILE! If you are anamored with her appearance, her attitude, and everything about her, your eyes and expression will say it. And she will be drawn to you and start the conversation.

Unless of course, you look like Jabba the Hut and have been eating bar snacks of anchovie and onions.

Incognito_Inc
09-29-2005, 07:11 PM
I realize I'm rather new to this board, so my opinion might not count for much, but ezed is right, approach anyone with honesty and sincerity, whether she's a GG or a TG, shouldn't matter, it's all in how you respect someone

Spiderman
09-29-2005, 11:50 PM
hey

i'll say something!

So if i walked up to u and tried to talk too you in a nice manner you would ignore me?

AllanahStarrNYC
09-30-2005, 03:46 AM
no not ignore-

but i guess it comes down to this-

if a guy does not know i am a ts and tries to talk to me, i refuse to play that game of, pretending i am not then dropping the bomb later

and if i think he is attractive i do not want to dissapoint myself nor the guy-

and i am not rude to guys who try to talk to me on the street-
unless they are gross and say vulgar things

if someone plays me a compliment or says something nice, or whistles, or says hi, or looks i usually smile and that's about it.

of course it would be a little weird if someone just came up and said "i know your a ts and i wanna talk to you"

but since i have never met guys on the street really
except like twice and they already knew who i was...
i find it hard to react any other way

it's not being arrogant or a bitch- its more of being concious of my limitations

Man Fuck It
09-30-2005, 04:15 AM
no not ignore-

but i guess it comes down to this-

if a guy does not know i am a ts and tries to talk to me, i refuse to play that game of, pretending i am not then dropping the bomb later

and if i think he is attractive i do not want to dissapoint myself nor the guy-

and i am not rude to guys who try to talk to me on the street-
unless they are gross and say vulgar things

if someone plays me a compliment or says something nice, or whistles, or says hi, or looks i usually smile and that's about it.

of course it would be a little weird if someone just came up and said "i know your a ts and i wanna talk to you"

but since i have never met guys on the street really
except like twice and they already knew who i was...
i find it hard to react any other way

it's not being arrogant or a bitch- its more of being concious of my limitations

Word. point taken. that has to suck, really.

dj4monie
09-30-2005, 04:18 AM
Seem getting from Point A to Point B is more of an issue that actually talking to a T one-on-one.

For Example -

If Allanah is already playing the elimination game with anybody that notices her in public, how is she suppose to meet somebody that doesn't view her as some sort of sex object?

Seems to me meeting T's online is the best way to get a dialog started.

Both Parties knows what to expect from the other.

Man Fuck It
09-30-2005, 04:29 AM
Seem getting from Point A to Point B is more of an issue that actually talking to a T one-on-one.

For Example -

If Allanah is already playing the elimination game with anybody that notices her in public, how is she suppose to meet somebody that doesn't view her as some sort of sex object?

That was my whole thought process...It seems like guys are relegated to having to approach transsexuals only online or in gay clubs. But i guess that's just how it is...

dj4monie
09-30-2005, 04:58 AM

For Example -

That was my whole thought process...It seems like guys are relegated to having to approach transsexuals only online or in gay clubs. But i guess that's just how it is...

Actually -

Your best bet is online or at night clubs that are TG friendly some nights of the week.

In bigger cities you run the risk of meeting more girls for hire than actual TG looking to meet somebody.

Its a whole sorted game I have kinda given up on.

Marilyn
02-12-2006, 04:42 AM
I agree to what Allanah said, simply because it has also happened to me on the streets or when I go to "str8" clubs (which is not often). We would just smile and keep walking to avoid any future drama. But I do believe that you can meet a ts woman outside the clubs or off the net, I say this by personal experience, I was approached while shopping at a Mall in Virginia by the man who later became my bf for almost 2 yrs. He came up to me and said "Excuse me, with all due respect, I want to know if it would be possible to conversate with you for a moment, I know you are that "special" type of woman I love interacting with"....I was in kinda shock for like a minute but then I accepted to conversate while having lunch LOL...Later on I found out he had been in a 5yr relationship with a Pre op Ts woman, and a 3yr relationship previous to that one with a pre-post op ts woman as well, and had been single for a year when we met, but obviously can tell a ts woman as soon as he see he, but who wouldnt with all that TS experience LOL!!
In conclusion:
Ts women are as approachable as GG, just be respectful, honest and willing to be "out" totally, as you would with a GG, if looking for a serious relationship with a ts woman.

*Peace*

BeardedOne
02-12-2006, 05:34 AM
OK, someone bumped this, so everyone into the pool. :D

These daze, experienced as I am with far too many outpatient relationships, I approach women (Be they GG/TG/TS) with a cross and necklace of garlic cloves in hand.

That doesn't mean to say that I am rude to them, just that I am more than likely not going to turn my back on them until I've determined they aren't carrying any sharp objects or bricks. :shock:

I honestly haven't a clue how I've approached women/wimmin in the past, but however I did it I did it with as much honesty as I could (Short of scaring the bejeezus outta the poor girl). It's not just women, but people as a whole, that don't want to be hoodwinked into buying a product that turns out to be more flash than function.

I'm reminded of a scene from Harvard Man, a not-great flick with Joey Lauren Adams in it (The only reason I rented it, because I adored her in the Kevin Smith films, Mall Rats and Chasing Amy and the way she squealed "You've got wings!" in Travolta's Michael was priceless). In this scene, in a singles bar, this guy is trying to impress the woman he meets there. He puffs himself up and sez "I'm a real estate investor. I just bought the Pelee Island Hotel in Canada".

OK, all you Newfies can yuck it up now. :lol:

Kudos to the writers of that flick, because those that know saw this bufoon for the...buffoon...he was. I have a chicken coop in my backyard that is bigger, and in better condition, than the Pelee Island Hotel. Pelee Island is the southernmost point of Canada, so far south, and so insignificant, that they only show the top half of the island on the nautical charts of the lake. Imagine how this girl is going to react/feel if she takes up with this self-important bahstid and discovers that his 'real estate investments' are little more than double-wides with a view.

Women...People...Know when you're scamming them. Unless they're stoopid, and then they get what they deserve. You can look like Rodney Dangerfield and talk like Lenny Bruce (Though if you say the seven dirty words too many times it limits the lifespan of the realtionship somewhat....Unless they are a biker/trucker chick, then it's OK), and they'll still hang on your every word if they know they are true.

Damn, it's snowing. :x It sucks to be ADD. What was I saying?

Oh.

The moral to this story is: You wanna approach a girl? Bring her a rose and tell her she's the most beautiful sight you've seen today. If you're scamming her, be prepared to pry that stilletto heel out of your forehead.

ezed
02-12-2006, 08:57 AM
Walk up to her and say " Hey Baby, you look swell!"

works every time

dj4monie
02-12-2006, 01:27 PM
This would be brought back from the dead on a Saturday Night wouldnt it?

Look, I could have gone to L in North Hollywood, however the overall quality leaves ALOT to be desired. If your thang is drag queens, hard up providers and those questionably passable, then pay $10 get your arse down thurr...

Since I didn't do that and I was sent that oh so special email about somebody replying to a thread from da dead. Here's my 50 cents...

For those thinking about datin a TG read -

With "Mr Vain" by Culture Beat in the background

(its the club DJ turned bedroom DJ in me...)

Its da Elimination Game at its finest...

Dudes who can't figure out how to talk to GG's, now want to seek the attention of a TG. Boy aren't you barking up the wrong tree Dawg. For every passable TG that you could actually be seen in public with, without the look of "Things that make you go hmmm" on somepeople's faces, there's 10 GG's that on their best behavior is what your looking for 9 out of 10 times (those off times its better to be single).

See TG's have always been looked at as "different" most of their lives its nothing NEW to them, so a few weird stares or whatever means nothing to them. You Joe Average, Mista Normal couldn't possibly handle the constant public "questioning" of "Who is that your with, a man, a woman or something in-between"

Now if you can keep the Homophoic yet Gay themselves men from beating your ass and Confussed yet openly Bi sexual and hyperitical women from puttin your ass on "blast" everytime you go outside to check your mail or go to wipe off the "Fag Boy" off your whip, then MAYBE you can date a substandard TG.

I however cannot do that.

I expect the same qualities in a T that I do in GG and that won't change for anything or anybody.

Which means, for all intinsive purposes, I have given up looking for, trying to email, text message or send a "wink" to any TG's. In the usual ways you try and meet women just don't work looking for a passable T girls. Their guard is up HIGHER than a GG to start with, for fear of being beaten to within a inch of their lives or worst. I honestly think that's a bit over dramatic for most TG's as they don't usually put themselves in postions to be "outted" too often anyway.

Another un reasonable reason that TG's expect you not to want to have sex with them. Frickin HELLO, we are men, we like to fug, its NORMAL. Just ask the GG's that tells men up front she will not sleep with them until she's married (the biggest line of BS of all time) how often she dates... Not often I can tell you, her ass is sitting at home right now, continplating using that dildo she picked up at the Adult Store. That's after she puts her son to bed.... As I said, complete BS isnt it?

Message to hoes that think like that, the horse is already out of the barn, fuck it, might as well have sex....

And TG's, get a frickin grip ladies, dayum your not THAT special.

If you diss my ass if I come up to you, diss me for not being attracted to me not because you THINk I might not accept who you are. Clearly if Im going up to you, I can accept who you are, which for most ladies especially in LA isn't too often as I won't pay to play, at least not in the overpriced US market.

Before I sign off - "You're Not Alone - Olive (Paul Oakendfold Remix) now inside my headphones...

Im not dissing anybody here directly so don't take it as such, but don't be tryin to clown either. This is reality for alot of men out there, that seek attention from both GG's and TG's. Both sometimes impossible to deal with.

And say NO when your homie wants to hook you up with some ugly TG even if "it" is available and single...

I don't ride like that and neither should you.

DJ MUTHA FUCKIN FOR $$$ signin off..

BeardedOne
02-12-2006, 02:57 PM
That was interesting. :?

Having dated a variety of women/wimmin in my time, including a 6'3" basketball player and an adorable sweeite in a wheelchair with racing stripes on it, I'm used to being stared at. <Thinking> And it was more likely that the people were staring at me and thinking "Another escapee from the Institute"....Now that I think of it, they stare at me when I'm =not= out on a date, so maybe that's it. :shrug

I don't approach women anymore, unless there's some prior arrangement at hand (And that can't really qualify as 'approaching', can it?). I got tired of the goofy tapdance a long time ago and the pay-for-play option has come out to be more economical than therapy and psychotropic medication.

I did notice, in the later years, that my attitude towards the inevitable game-playing was starting to show through in my approach. I realized that I had gotten a lot more coarse in my interactions with women. In the past I'd do the polite conversation routine for much of the time we spent together and usually wouldn't swear very much unless I whacked my thumb with a hammer or they asked for 'dirty talk' in the bedroom. Towards the end of my dating 'career' it was not uncommon for me to say 'fuck' or 'muthahfuckah' at least once in the first sentence out of my mouth. Granted, it frightened off the more refined crowd, but the survivors were better able to handle the bumpy ride.

But I never tried to hide the fact that I was a foul-mouthed geek. :D I think they, or some of them, appreciated the honesty in that, even if I did manage to melt their eardrums.

<Ponder> Hell, I don't know where I'm going with this (Or if I've already arrived there). The power popped out during the snow (Which is still coming down) and screwed up all of the clocks, so I'm not sure what time I actually got up. Gawddamned roosters don't care if it's snowing. :x

BeardedOne
02-12-2006, 04:00 PM
So walking up to a girl in the street and saying: Hey baby, how much for boom-boom? is a no-no, then?

I knew a guy that would walk up to a woman at the bar and before even saying "Hello" would say "Wanna fuck?" Though he did get his fair share of slaps and wear a drink or two, he had a surprisingly high success rate (And we're not even counting the fact that he looked like an ugly gorilla who had just had a fire put out on his fur).

I knew another with a similar tactic that would follow up the negative responses with "So, I guess a blowjob is out of the question" and it actually increased his success rate. Go figure. :shrug

Even I don't get that direct. I usually say "Hello" first. :wink:

flabbybody
02-12-2006, 05:10 PM
It's been written here more than a couple of times that my mere presence at a tgirl function eliminates me from the potential boyfriend pool. I thought t's want to meet guys who are attracted to them thinking they're gg's.

now I'm confused.

BOATER
02-12-2006, 05:24 PM
There is no sure fire approach.
Growing up I saw a lot of "Hey Sunshine...." , or "Damn girl, look at all that Ass..." or "Aye, Mami, que cosa!" and my favorite "Hey you in the Hooker boots" and they worked too many times... in those neigborhoods.

In a bar/club eye contact and a smile is important. They should be returned before you make a move. If the girl avoids eye contact, no smile and looks away quickly move on. It's a nice way to say, "not interested, thanks". If you get it a smile in return, you might have a chance or she is just a sweetheart and is being nice. Next step is say hi, followed by "you have a great smile.." or your eyes, they are pretty...," or "your dress, outfit looks beautiful.." hi I'm __" Again if she looks away and doesn't return with a response, move on.
And NEVER let a girl hear you repeat a line on them that you just tried. You might end up with an Apple Martini in your face.

Girls are so different than each other. What will work with one won't work on another. Most woman would appreciate if you came up with a different approach based on them, or at least feel that way.
Some women want the bold and aggressive type and some was a more subtle approach, as long as it is not too passive, because then you won't be taken seriously.
Every girl is unique and the challenge of figuring them out makes the chase fun. I like that my approach has evolved through the years and women I have come across. Keep you game tight and fresh. It all depends on who and what you are looking for.

BeardedOne
02-12-2006, 06:10 PM
It's been written here more than a couple of times that my mere presence at a tgirl function eliminates me from the potential boyfriend pool. I thought t's want to meet guys who are attracted to them thinking they're gg's.

now I'm confused.

Well, if you are knowingly at a T-girl function then you don't think they are a GG. Or did you mean 'treat them like a GG'?

Is that for all the girls, or just one or two in particular? I've seen several posts saying that one of the girls won't have anything to do with a guy that...For lack of better reference...already knows who she is. :shrug

BlackAdder
02-12-2006, 10:04 PM
You want to know how to get on the good side of 95% of any GG or TS??

A) Pull up and let them see you in a REALLY nice car...something over the 50k mark is best.

B) Pay for everything with hundred dollar bills...Nothing gets a girl hotter then a guy who has a fat wad, and make sure she sees it....and speaking of fat wads...

C) Its a huge, no pun intended, help if your 8"+ and thick, although this particular requirement can be countered with an exceptionally fat wad....

Ecstatic
02-13-2006, 12:54 AM
Alls I can say is...I'm glad I'm married and not on the prowl! ;)

MoonAndStar
02-13-2006, 01:10 AM
Alls I can say is...I'm glad I'm married and not on the prowl! ;)

co-sign

Felicia Katt
02-13-2006, 01:25 AM

A) Pull up and let them see you in a REALLY nice car...something over the 50k mark is best.

B) Pay for everything with hundred dollar bills...Nothing gets a girl hotter then a guy who has a fat wad, and make sure she sees it....and speaking of fat wads...

C) Its a huge, no pun intended, help if your 8"+ and thick, although this particular requirement can be countered with an exceptionally fat wad....

and what are the other 5% impressed by? LOL

meow

FK

Jdeere562
02-13-2006, 02:25 AM
and what are the other 5% impressed by? LOL

My cooking hopefully? :?

Quinn
02-13-2006, 03:22 AM

Valid or not, there is a widespread perception among men who are successful and well traveled that most American women are gold diggers. As a result, a number of my close friends here in NYC refuse to date American women.

-Quinn

Felicia Katt
02-13-2006, 06:52 AM
As a result, a number of my close friends here in NYC refuse to date American women.

-Quinn

talk about giving aid and comfort to the enemy!!! LOL

meow

FK

johnb
02-13-2006, 08:39 AM
my approach would be to walk up to someone and say..."my name is johnb, and i would really like to make love to you"...when they laugh, my reply would be, "you think i'm kidding? no, i'm dead serious, my name really is johnb!"

dj4monie
02-13-2006, 02:12 PM
There is a a revolt against AW of all types and background, I think we can throw T's into the ring as well. Not nearly as well adjusted and just about as bad acting if not worst.

For the 5% that look like Denzel, Bratt Pitt, insert your favorite actor, whatever here; Your day will come, for the rest of us, its off to better places. International travel has nothing but increased for men in the last 10-15 years or so and recent found out just how many men travel abroad for pleasure and I don't the "chillin in the sun" type of pleasure either.

I've had better luck with women from Europe, even got a wink from a Argentinain girl the other day.

I can't wait to start traveling later this spring.

I'm just about done with AW and American T's

Valid or not, there is a widespread perception among men who are successful and well traveled that most American women are gold diggers. As a result, a number of my close friends here in NYC refuse to date American women.

-Quinn

Quinn
02-13-2006, 04:32 PM
As a result, a number of my close friends here in NYC refuse to date American women.

-Quinn

meow

FK

LOL.

-Quinn

BlackAdder
02-13-2006, 06:17 PM
The other 5%.....well...Ill let you know when I meet one in RL Felicia lol...

December
02-13-2006, 08:55 PM

-Quinn

meow

FK

More for those of us who don't :) If you go to a place where people are displaying beyond their means, you're more likely to find a gold-digger, ain't that right? A bar pick-up is just a booty call, if you want a RELATIONSHIP, you've got to look in places that aren't meat-markets. Too many guys who fly executive class don't bother to get to know a person before they try to sleep with 'em, and then find themselves dealing with a clutching she-predator interested only in the fat $$$ wad they displayed instead of conversational ability and genuine interest.

TrueBeauty TS
02-13-2006, 09:12 PM
I originally planned on posting a longer message than this. At the last minute, I decided to just summarize. I've heard men for years praise the women of other countries. My opinion, men just want someone that will be easier to control. American women are very strong willed and very opinionated. A LOT of men just can't handle a woman who can stand and live on her own without a man. Of course not everyone (men or women) applies to this. Many do.

Just my opinion

Co-sign. A lot of men are just afraid or angry of women who have strong opinions of their own.

Some of the bad attitude the men have about american women becomes a self fullfilling prophecy. If you go into the date/meeting/relationship expecting the woman to be full of faults, you will surely find them.

It's true that throughout history, in probably all cultures, women have wanted to marry men that can care for their needs, however basic or luxurious. However, it's also true that men will seek out the most attractive females for their own purposes, and not necessarily the ones with the best personality.

It's never a one way street guys.

eagleman12
02-13-2006, 09:35 PM
I will be honest here I really would like to meet a independent woman.
Someone who will be my equal and to just hang with. To me if they are independent they will not be looking at you your wallet but at the person
and if you are going to treat them nice.

Quinn
02-13-2006, 11:45 PM
I originally planned on posting a longer message than this. At the last minute, I decided to just summarize. I've heard men for years praise the women of other countries. My opinion, men just want someone that will be easier to control. American women are very strong willed and very opinionated. A LOT of men just can't handle a woman who can stand and live on her own without a man. Of course not everyone (men or women) applies to this. Many do.

Just my opinion

As with any issue entailing subjective judgments, people will invariably have a wide range of opinions based upon their own experiences and perspectives. That said, I know a number of wealthy men that live here in NYC who will not seriously date American women because their experiences have led them to an opinion that is diametrically opposed to your own. From their perspective, the majority of American women are conditioned by what is called a Cinderella complex, which is loosely defined as follows:

An unconscious desire to be taken care of by others, based primarily on a fear of being independent.

Personally, I do not believe that the problem is as bad as many of my male friends will tell you (I know some great American women). Conversely, I do agree with the position that American women are far more likely to focus upon your financial status as a primary consideration for suitability than most foreign women (Israeli, German, South African, Belgian, Dutch, etc.). Here in NYC – a city that IMO has more independent and successful women than just about any place in the world – I can tell you that it is very hard to find a lady that doesn’t really want to be taken care of. I have dated many women and heard lots of rhetoric about “making it on my own,” and “being strong and independent,” but it has usually turned out to be merely that: rhetoric. Like it or not, this is how many men feel – though you will find that few of them have the balls to say it in mixed company.

Seeing the things I do among my friends who actively date makes me more thankful for my wife than I already am. I met her before I achieved anything like the success I enjoy today. In fact, back then, she was probably better off than I was. Best of all, she achieved that early success on her own without marrying it, inheriting it, relying upon family for it, or having a sugar daddy. As a result, I can respect her as a true equal and partner, not some child-like dependent that needs me to think and act on her behalf. It has been my experience that beautiful women are a dime a dozen and easy to attain; truly strong and independent women who have something more to offer than just looks are another matter entirely.

-Quinn

hondarobot
02-14-2006, 03:18 AM
My favorite line when meeting a girl is "Hey, what's happening?"

Then I ask her about her shoes. . .

Self effacing shame hasn't killed me yet!

:)

BeardedOne
02-14-2006, 04:37 AM
My favorite line when meeting a girl is "Hey, what's happening?"

Then I ask her about her shoes. . .

Self effacing shame hasn't killed me yet!

:)

You and the damned shoes :!: :lol:

BTW, how was the quesadilla? :lol:

hondarobot
02-14-2006, 04:53 AM
It was pretty damn good, good margarita's as well.

I was more interested in checking out the girl I was hanging out with, and I gotta say, she looked amazingly fucking hot.

And now I'm going offline.

8)