PDA

View Full Version : What pet/s do you have then?

LibertyHarkness
04-09-2009, 06:14 PM
So what pet/s do people have then...

myself we have a white alsation she is like a big fluffy beast, weighs 7stone and is 10 i think I now.....and some manky old fish in a fish tank that dont seem to do much :) think its a catfish...

jaycanuck
04-09-2009, 06:37 PM
I have a tabby cat that I originally got on the East Coast 9 years ago...and then gave him to my grandparents in Ontario. Well...now that I'm looking after the house it's mine again. I'm in a better positioni to take care of it now and I'm glad I got him back again.

Mind you...the bugger woke me up at 5 this morning.

sexyshana
04-09-2009, 08:09 PM
papillon and a black pug

Dino Velvet
04-09-2009, 08:25 PM
I have a Chocolate Point Siamese that I adopted. He'll be 9 this year and is quite a character. I've had 2 Akitas in my life and would love to get another one eventually. They are great dogs and super smart. Mine always liked cats too.

SammiValentine
04-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Meet our family pet - Raffles! A pre-op giraffe. Quite passable but his bark can cause a few problems.

LibertyHarkness
04-09-2009, 09:00 PM
cool cool :)

Sammi as you are a scouser I will let you off the pre op Giraffe as you dont know better :) xxxx

ImpulZ
04-09-2009, 09:25 PM
i got a black female doggy......i dont know what for dog it is(mixed up) but she is adorable,here name is rosie....no pic at the moment,sorry :)

LilWyte
04-09-2009, 09:39 PM
two rottweilers Rocky and Rocky II

Quiet Reflections
04-10-2009, 12:02 AM
I have Scorpions. 3 Egyptian Gold, 10 Black Emperors, 4 Bark Scorpions, and a few others that shouldn't be in the U.S.
2 German Shepherds
3 Snakes
1 Child
1 cat

Justawannabe
04-10-2009, 10:29 AM
Two cats, one a pretty tortoise shell pattern and one the worlds smallest Maine Coon in gray and white.

Sadly, the poor things hate each other. Both rescued kitties... one from a barn where she was freezing, the other from my parents house where she wouldn't eat anymore after a confrontation with the dog. Luckily my house has enough space for them to have their own territories.

House mate had ferrets, but she turned allergic to them, and had to give them to ferret rescue.

LibertyHarkness
04-11-2009, 02:13 PM
awwww lots of nice sounding pets xxx

Ok here is a pic of my big old doggie Tess..she is lovely like a big fluffly blanket...you can layon side and sleep she is comfy haha

Libb x