PDA

View Full Version : Shemale Yum RELAUNCH. New design and killer NEW FEATURES.

GroobySteven
04-08-2009, 04:51 AM
The relaunch of Shemale Yum has arrived.
After many months of work, taking over 1000 unique models into our new custom built database, we can finally reveal what we've been working on. If you've been a member of the website before, you'll know if developed into a mass sprawl of a site and could be hard to find a model you were looking for ... not any longer!

New features include:
A spanking new forum ... now FREE to the public at; http://www.shemaleyum.com/forum/

Full searchable database ... find by name, by ethnicity, body shape, type of clothes, cock size and many more variables.

Rate the models ... you have your say in who we reshoot - your rating will move your favorite models up.

Comments ... add comments to the models, photosets or videos and let the models know your looking at them.

My Portfolio ... want quick access to your favorite sets? Add them to your own personal portfolio and you can go straight to them when you next login.

Over 12 years of content - 1089 unique models, over 300,000 photos and 2000 videos. Many more features inside and some more to be added.

If you haven't been to Shemale Yum for some time, now is the time to take a relook.

Free look at the new Shemale Yum (http://new.shemaleyum.com/tour/index-direct.php?)

http://www.grooby.com/shemaleyumscreencap01.jpg

saifan
04-08-2009, 04:57 AM
Great job. Love the consistent look you are moving towards. I have been trying to take a break from Yum for awhile but the updates always deliver.

Jericho
04-08-2009, 05:01 AM
but, but, but...shouldn't it be called transgendered models.com, because shemale is offensive...*blink*? :?

:lol:

GroobySteven
04-08-2009, 05:22 AM
but, but, but...shouldn't it be called transgendered models.com, because shemale is offensive...*blink*? :?

It's never offended me :twisted:

2009AD
04-08-2009, 05:25 AM
Seanchai,

Who is this girl? She has got to be one the prettiest, most natural, girls I've seen on Sheyum.

saifan
04-08-2009, 05:39 AM
Danika.

Jericho
04-08-2009, 05:41 AM
It's never offended me :twisted:

Kramer
04-08-2009, 06:23 AM
Seanchai, the site looks hot, and im thinking about joining, but why is there no (non-recurring) option? I hate when sites do that. Whats the purpose? Can/will you add that option? 8)

NYBURBS
04-08-2009, 06:32 AM
Seanchai, the site looks hot, and im thinking about joining, but why is there no (non-recurring) option? I hate when sites do that. Whats the purpose? Can/will you add that option? 8)

The purpose is to get more money when people fail to deactivate the account in time lol. Btw I'm not trying to take a swipe at seanchai by saying this, just pointing out the business end of it.

Ziggy33
04-08-2009, 06:40 AM
Danika is so fckin hott!!

Seanchai,

Who is this girl? She has got to be one the prettiest, most natural, girls I've seen on Sheyum.

luv4Tgirls
04-08-2009, 07:08 AM
I love the new Yum, have built my portfolio already

GroobySteven
04-08-2009, 07:32 AM

The purpose is to get more money when people fail to deactivate the account in time lol. Btw I'm not trying to take a swipe at seanchai by saying this, just pointing out the business end of it.

Absolutely right, that is the business model and not much difference from some mainstream models (ie; cell phones contracts which insist you signup for 2 yrs, one way flights costing more than a return or my issue of Men's Health or GQ which costs about a $1.25 an issue when subscribing compared to $5 in the store).
This is pretty much the industry standard and has been since before I came on the internet. If we offered the single membership price on the front door of the site we'd have to charge closer to $50 a month to make the numbers work. Frankly, on all of our sites we get extremely few complaints as people appreciate we offer what we say and don't do shady things like pre-checked cross-sales or anything like that.

We do offer some pay for one month and/or discount options here:
http://www.grooby.com/paybymail.html

Coroner
04-08-2009, 08:00 AM
Wow the ebony chick on the top of the main site is hot.

Willie Escalade
04-08-2009, 09:18 AM
That's what I was thinking. Mia Bangs (is that right?) aka Nie...absolutely smokin'. You should see her in person...wow.

Seanchai, love the new site layout! That's a lot of work there my friend!

Buddy Wood
04-08-2009, 10:44 AM
That's Amber Bang...originally shot in that pic on my kitchen counter I believe. But looking much better on the front page.

The new design really is awesome. .

Willie Escalade
04-08-2009, 10:50 AM
That's Amber Bang...originally shot in that pic on my kitchen counter I believe. But looking much better on the front page.
My bad. Thanks for the correction...she's still hot. :P

Bob's Tgirls
04-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Seanchai gave me a preview before the new Yum went public. It's very nicely done.

I too am in the process of overhauling Bob's Tgirls. I'm hoping to unveil it in the May - June time frame. I especially like the search functions which is one of my main reasons for doing this.

matrixdave
04-08-2009, 03:44 PM
HEY I BELONG TO THE WEBSITE AND I LOVE THE NEW FORMAT THE GIRLS ARE HOT AS EVER. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK SEANCHAI!!! AND LETS SEE MORE HARLEY. HEHE

Coroner
04-08-2009, 04:55 PM
That's what I was thinking. Mia Bangs (is that right?) aka Nie...absolutely smokin'. You should see her in person...wow.

Seanchai, love the new site layout! That's a lot of work there my friend!

Thanks for the information, although Buddy gave us her real name. :)

I remember seeing her before but never found out her name.

blonde_sweetheart
04-08-2009, 06:48 PM
It looks great! Can't wait till Im on it though ;)

Nch22now
04-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Sean, I still can't see any of your Shemale Yum pages, or indeed any Grooby pages at all. I haven't been able for over a year now. Any ideas why?

GroobySteven
04-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Sean, I still can't see any of your Shemale Yum pages, or indeed any Grooby pages at all. I haven't been able for over a year now. Any ideas why?

None. It can only be your PC or your ISP blocking it. Are you sure you have no child protection in place?
Can you photos linked to from here?

http://www.shemaleyum.com/updates/2009/0403/pics/005.jpg

Kramer
04-09-2009, 05:17 AM
Oh, the reason I dont want the recurring billing is because I dont want the wifey to see the charge on the bill. If its there once I can look for it, pay it, and its overwith. This is the only way for me join. :cry:

GroobySteven
04-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Oh, the reason I dont want the recurring billing is because I dont want the wifey to see the charge on the bill. If its there once I can look for it, pay it, and its overwith. This is the only way for me join. :cry:

Not a problem. We take money orders, one off charges via our own merchant account and paypal.
Check out http://www.grooby.com/paybymail.html - or email customerservice@grooby.com

SammiValentine
04-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Looks great ! big improvement :) x

Nch22now
04-12-2009, 02:25 AM
Nah, I can't see any pics from any Grooby/yum anywhere on the web. I have no filters and it's only your stuff I've ever had problems seeing.

lumberjack
04-13-2009, 03:00 AM

I have purchased membership to Yum on more than one occasion, with the intent on keeping membership for only one month. Go ahead and sign up, when you get confirmation that you have succesfully joined, go ahead and cancel. You will retain membership for the entire month, never had a problem with recurring bill.