PDA

View Full Version : As serious as possible.. Looking for male talent information

Jordee
04-07-2009, 08:12 AM
I can do with out flaming, just real info would be nice here.. I'm moving into the S. Cal area around the middle of May and am looking to land some male actor and/or model gigs in the TS/Femdom/SM-type genres when I get there.. I'm a 22/male if he title didn't hint at that one enough, sigh. So.. Anyone know of some people to contact with my info and face/body shots or know of sites/production outfits looking for male talent that I could look up and call? See, I'm actually looking to inquire beyond a message board, I just don't know where or who to start these inquiries with and be taken seriously. I'm pretty set on at least giving it a shot in the dark (ATM anyways) and would appreciate serious responses.

I realize this is probably both beating the puddle of what used to be a dead horse for some.. but I would just like some serious thoughts, info or advice on the subject. This is simply me asking for information. Thanks in advance!
-Jordy

Jordee
04-07-2009, 08:04 PM
/cry

no nothing. not even people telling me what a horrible idear it be.

raiku9909
04-07-2009, 08:08 PM
It's too bad you're in S. Cal. I think there's a studio in San Fran that does MenInPain and TS Seduction, as well as a few other fetishy types of things that sounds perfect for you. No idea how to get in touch with them though.

jesseflo
04-07-2009, 08:10 PM
I can do with out flaming, just real info would be nice here.. I'm moving into the S. Cal area around the middle of May and am looking to land some male actor and/or model gigs in the TS/Femdom/SM-type genres when I get there.. I'm a 22/male if he title didn't hint at that one enough, sigh. So.. Anyone know of some people to contact with my info and face/body shots or know of sites/production outfits looking for male talent that I could look up and call? See, I'm actually looking to inquire beyond a message board, I just don't know where or who to start these inquiries with and be taken seriously. I'm pretty set on at least giving it a shot in the dark (ATM anyways) and would appreciate serious responses.

I realize this is probably both beating the puddle of what used to be a dead horse for some.. but I would just like some serious thoughts, info or advice on the subject. This is simply me asking for information. Thanks in advance!
-Jordy

email me and ill see what i can do if you want to do ts seduction.

raiku9909
04-07-2009, 08:17 PM
ps love your stuff there Jesse.

Jordee
04-07-2009, 08:33 PM
email me and ill see what i can do if you want to do ts seduction.

:shock: THE Jesse saying she would help me! That's.. that's really great. Hah. Thank you!

jesseflo
04-07-2009, 08:54 PM
no problem babe. :D

jesseflo
04-07-2009, 08:54 PM
ps love your stuff there Jesse.

aww thank you :D

Minutemouse9
04-07-2009, 09:24 PM
http://beta.kink.com/k/model_call.jsp