PDA

View Full Version : The Fast and the Bi-Curious

phobun
04-07-2009, 07:19 AM
"The Fast and the Bi-Curious"

HILARIOUS spoof on SNL about the GAYEST movie series of all time.

I don't understand what anyone sees in these cheesy movies other than the blatant homoeroticism.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/66311/saturday-night-live-fast-and-furious

Funny

phobun
04-08-2009, 07:44 AM
Fast and the Furious had a $71 million opening weekend in the US. Unbelievable.

As a comparison, Brokeback Mountain made $1.7 million during its first month of release, and Birdcage made $18 million its first weekend 13 years ago.

What does this tell us? Gays love pizazz, so if you shoot a gay movie, the more ostentatious and flashy it is, the more money it will make!

Coroner
04-08-2009, 07:57 AM
Hm, it says it can only be streamed in America.

DeLuX
04-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Brokeback mountain did not open in nearly as many theaters as F&F did plus it was a TERRIBLE movie. birdcage is funny but again wasn't in as many theaters, and Fast and furious is a fun movie, LIGHTEN UP.

callahac
04-08-2009, 03:36 PM

Getttng real tired of the America bashing. The country is not perfect, but neither is any other. For most of our sins we were not the first and certainly won't be the last. Some examples:

Slavery- been around almost as long as civilization. Perfected by the Europeans transporting africans on boats to the Americas.

War- Again been around as long as civilization. Again perfected and practiced well by the European for centuries. Anyone forget about the two world wars in the 20th century?

Subjugation of ethnic minorities? Don't think there are too many countries that can't count themselves in on this one. Hey didn't Austria Hungary start WWI to teach the ethnic Serbs a lesson? Turned out real well for them.

Ethnic Cleansing- The Germans, the Turks, Russians and Chinese seem to be masters here. Let's also not forget about Darfur.

Polluting the Planet- Anyonoe check out the border area of Mexico of Eastern part of China lately?

Yeah, kind of picking on the Europeans here, but they are the most vocal about the U.S. and quite honestly have the most skeletons in the closet. Will be interesting to see how these peaceful "progressives act" in a few years as their populations decline, the immigrant population continues to climb, and when the immigrants get tired of footing the bill for 70 year old Hans and Heidi's social welfare benefits.

jaycanuck
04-08-2009, 03:38 PM

Getttng real tired of the America bashing. The country is not perfect, but neither is any other. For most of our sins we were not the first and certainly won't be the last. Some examples:

Slavery- been around almost as long as civilization. Perfected by the Europeans transporting africans on boats to the Americas.

War- Again been around as long as civilization. Again perfected and practiced well by the European for centuries. Anyone forget about the two world wars in the 20th century?

Subjugation of ethnic minorities? Don't think there are too many countries that can't count themselves in on this one. Hey didn't Austria Hungary start WWI to teach the ethnic Serbs a lesson? Turned out real well for them.

Ethnic Cleansing- The Germans, the Turks, Russians and Chinese seem to be masters here. Let's also not forget about Darfur.

Polluting the Planet- Anyonoe check out the border area of Mexico of Eastern part of China lately?

Yeah, kind of picking on the Europeans here, but they are the most vocal about the U.S. and quite honestly have the most skeletons in the closet. Will be interesting to see how these peaceful "progressives act" in a few years as their populations decline, the immigrant population continues to climb, and when the immigrants get tired of footing the bill for 70 year old Hans and Heidi's social welfare benefits.

uhhhh...dude...was this a joke? He was just mentioning how Hulu doesn't stream outside of the US

Gh0strider
04-08-2009, 03:41 PM
hilarious

raiku9909
04-08-2009, 04:28 PM
hahahahahaha. YEAH STOP WITH THE AMERICAN BASHING ALREADY JEEEZ.

Oli
04-08-2009, 04:48 PM

Wow, got a little 'persecution complex' going here?

phobun
04-08-2009, 05:02 PM

I think what distinguishes you is that you don't show much trepidation in expressing your thoughts. You're relaxed and comfortable speaking the truth, no matter what the subject, or how non-PC. And I agree that many people and peoples are in denial about their past.

jaycanuck
04-08-2009, 06:11 PM
I enjoyed the first one. It was fun...kinda reminded me of some playstation racing game....but then they came out with 2 lack-luster sequels. Plus I think the non-inclusion of the original cast in those movies really screwed it up.

From what I gather all the original cast is back in this which probably has people going to see that. That's the reason I'd watch this when it comes out for rent. I've no interest in seeing the other 2.

Coroner
04-08-2009, 06:14 PM

LMAO, callahac. I donīt know what happened to ya but this is my problem:

jaycanuck
04-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Just a note...for those of you wishing to view Hulu stuff outside of the US, download Hotspot Shield. It's free and it essentially creates a US IP. It's not the fastest..but hey it's free.

SarahG
04-08-2009, 07:26 PM

I think what distinguishes you is that you don't show much trepidation in expressing your thoughts. You're relaxed and comfortable speaking the truth, no matter what the subject, or how non-PC. And I agree that many people and peoples are in denial about their past.

I mostly agree as well but I am truly lost as to how it has anything to do with this thread. The only thing I disagree with is the notion he's relaxed... a relaxed poster would not have a "quit bashing the US" rant in response to someone experiencing an ip region block.

sucka4chix
04-08-2009, 10:54 PM
I enjoyed the first one. It was fun...kinda reminded me of some playstation racing game....but then they came out with 2 lack-luster sequels. Plus I think the non-inclusion of the original cast in those movies really screwed it up.

From what I gather all the original cast is back in this which probably has people going to see that. That's the reason I'd watch this when it comes out for rent. I've no interest in seeing the other 2.
What are you talking about?! Drift had that kid from "slingblade" in it!!!
LMAO, which made it an instant classic!

muhmuh
04-09-2009, 12:02 AM

i think what distinguishes him is that he manages to fit perfectly into every cliche about americans and male posters on ha

redhotmailer
04-09-2009, 07:57 AM
I saw the clip on Saturday Night Live ... laughed so hard I

Jizzed In My Pants ...

phobun
04-10-2009, 04:36 AM
This movie is for younger audiences, first off and 2nd 60% of the people who watched it were asian,

Maybe some future ladyboys