PDA

View Full Version : My travel plans for April Vegas and LA

MrsKellyPierce
04-06-2009, 07:17 PM
I'll be arriving in Vegas Sunday April 12th and I'll be there from April 15th

From April 15th to April 21st I'll be in LA :D

I'll be doing new scenes for Transexdomination, Shemaleyum ( a special birthday shoot ), and other sites and of course updates for my own site!

I'll be celebrating my birthday in LA not sure of the exact plans! But I'll let you know and post lots of pics f my travels I've been having fun taking candid shots!

Sweet Kisses

Kelly

Quiet Reflections
04-06-2009, 08:35 PM
how old will you be?

MrsKellyPierce
04-06-2009, 09:16 PM
I'll be 27 lol

goliath_91710
04-06-2009, 11:27 PM
YESSSS!!!!!!!

I'm gonna be back in So. Cal. for a week from April 17th until the 23rd!

Please, please, please! keep your itinerary updated here, Ms. Shore! I'm begging you! I've always wanted to meet you in person!

Until then...

Oh, one other question, too. Do you think you'll be in LA the whole time? Or do you think you might venture a little further south, like San Diego? I only ask 'cause I'm gonna be dividing my time between the two, and just wanna make sure I'm in the right place at the right time, y'know?

MrsKellyPierce
04-06-2009, 11:50 PM
YESSSS!!!!!!!

I'm gonna be back in So. Cal. for a week from April 17th until the 23rd!

Please, please, please! keep your itinerary updated here, Ms. Shore! I'm begging you! I've always wanted to meet you in person!

Until then...

Oh, one other question, too. Do you think you'll be in LA the whole time? Or do you think you might venture a little further south, like San Diego? I only ask 'cause I'm gonna be dividing my time between the two, and just wanna make sure I'm in the right place at the right time, y'know?No just LA sweetheart

BiancaStJames
04-06-2009, 11:53 PM
I'll be arriving in Vegas Sunday April 12th and I'll be there from April 15th

From April 15th to April 21st I'll be in LA :D

I'll be doing new scenes for Transexdomination, Shemaleyum ( a special birthday shoot ), and other sites and of course updates for my own site!

I'll be celebrating my birthday in LA not sure of the exact plans! But I'll let you know and post lots of pics f my travels I've been having fun taking candid shots!

Sweet Kisses

Kelly

awww im gonna miss u I will be in vegas nextttt monthhhhh
xoxo