PDA

View Full Version : Astrid girl

texas19777
04-06-2009, 04:56 PM
When are you going to shoot movies. I used to talk with u on ifriends and you were one to the nicest people I have met. Body was excellent but your personality is what made you special.

samstl99
04-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Ohh be patient. She is doing some work now. She is a very close close friend and you will see seanchai posting pics very soon, and other things.

Things are starting to take off for her.

And She is THE best person I have known.

fitz207
04-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Ohh be patient. She is doing some work now. She is a very close close friend and you will see seanchai posting pics very soon, and other things.

Things are starting to take off for her.

And She is THE best person I have known.

Bob's Tgirls
04-07-2009, 08:26 AM
I just did a shoot with her today. She is an amazing person. I really enjoyed my few hours with her. She will debut on Bob's Tgirls (http://www.bobstgirls.com) this weekend.

Willie Escalade
04-07-2009, 08:41 AM
I just did a shoot with her today. She is an amazing person. I really enjoyed my few hours with her. She will debut on Bob's Tgirls (http://www.bobstgirls.com) this weekend.
http://otola.net/thumbsup.gif

hereorthere
04-07-2009, 09:32 AM
for god sakes, learn to shave properly

Buddy Wood
04-07-2009, 10:58 AM
I don't usually call people out for their blatant "queeniness" but...hereorthere if you're looking at that pic and your big complaint is that she didn't "shave properly" - than you got a fucking problem.

Go watch Maury Povich or that Drag show with Ru Paul...something where you and your boyfriends can sit around and pick apart each girl to make yourselves feel better. But Jesus Christ...asking her to shave properly would be like asking you to not sound like a bitter Queen. Just not possible.

Just re-read your post out loud to yourself with a bltantly over-the top gay man's voice. Seriously. Like the guy from Reno 911 in the short shorts and roller skates that they arrest a lot. Or Liberace. With just the epitome of the gayest voice you can think of. That's what your post sounds like to every other guy reading it.

Astrid is awesome!!! Was great working with her and getting to know her.

NYBURBS
04-07-2009, 11:09 AM

Your arrogance and ignorance is overwhelming :roll:

jaycanuck
04-07-2009, 01:42 PM

Learn to post properly

astridgirl
04-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Ah Yeah it starts!

The hungangels vivasection squad!!! LOL!!!

Its all good. I had just gotten into L.A. 1 hour before this shoot since my flight had been canceled out of Chicago the night before so I promise the upcoming pics will be with proper shaving. LOL!!!

Wish I would have just gotten waxed before hand!!!!

Anyway thanks for all the nice things you said and for your support guys.

Sam I am sitting in O'hare right now hopefully later today will hit you up.

As for the movies I did a boy girl scene in Los Angeles and there was other video hopefully it all looks better than this pic above. Oh Well!!!

Cheers all,

Astrid. :)

jaycanuck
04-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Looks good to me.

fitz207
04-07-2009, 02:11 PM

fitz207
04-07-2009, 02:12 PM
What's your problem friend?

Hendrix
04-07-2009, 02:16 PM
She is beautiful. She was very nice to talk in the chatroom. Hope all is well Astrid.

fitz207
04-07-2009, 02:18 PM
... hopefully it all looks better than this pic above. Oh Well!!!

Cheers all,

Astrid. :)
Sorry about that pic. But it was the only 1 i could find at that site.

astridgirl
04-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Sorry Fitzz I guess the others are not up yet or they are just too hideous that they dont want to embarass me!!! LOL!!

I did only shoot them 5 or 6 days ago so maybe more just arent up.

I will be up on Shemaleyum soon though and the shoots that I had with Buddy were just "THE CATS MEOW!!!!!".

So go to Shemaleyum in a few days and show some love for the great photography and shoot a bit my way also. Remember I am still sort of an Amateur!!

Cheers All god three hour layover in Chicago is killing me right now,

Much Luv and stuff

Astrid

samstl99
04-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Hey Astrid.. Dont let this A Hole get to you.. you are gorgeous and we all know it.

Talk to you soon babe.

Sam

fitz207
04-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Sorry Fitzz I guess the others are not up yet or they are just too hideous that they dont want to embarass me!!! LOL!!

I did only shoot them 5 or 6 days ago so maybe more just arent up.

I will be up on Shemaleyum soon though and the shoots that I had with Buddy were just "THE CATS MEOW!!!!!".

So go to Shemaleyum in a few days and show some love for the great photography and shoot a bit my way also. Remember I am still sort of an Amateur!!

Cheers All god three hour layover in Chicago is killing me right now,

Much Luv and stuff

Astrid
That pic was in the coming soon section of Shemalestrokers. I'm already a member of Shemaleyum, so i really look forward to seeing you there.

MacShreach
04-07-2009, 05:13 PM

If you don't have anything nice to say, shut the fuck up, rookie.

MacShreach
04-07-2009, 05:23 PM
Astrid, please ignore the mannerless, ignorant dolts who make stupid comments, you're beautiful. And not only that, from what I've read of your posts, you're unassuming and charming. It's a good combination.

astridgirl
04-07-2009, 09:53 PM
LOL!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Dont worry the only reason why i am crying right now is because I am sitting in Wisconsin for another 4 weeks till I can move out to L.A.! Just have to find a place to live or a roommate situation. Plus I really hate Wisconsin!!

Its fine I knew when I started doing shoots and such that there are always going to be detractors and they have their right to be and say what they like.

The measure of a woman or a man is to know when things said dont matter much and laugh about it.

Dont worry my cock is nice and shaved for the other shoots! LOL!

And it was a pure pleasure shooting with Buddy, Bob, and the people at Shemale Strokers.

Huggs and Stuff and you have to love the Handle Max from Scotland and one of my fav movies Nosferatu. Nicely PLAYED MAX!!!!!

Astrid

Danielle Foxx
04-08-2009, 03:14 AM
I didn't think there was anything wrong with your crotch hair when we shot you... lol

I would have put some makeup on your coochie!

pontgmc
04-08-2009, 03:22 AM
where can i see these photo galleries in question?

jaycanuck
04-08-2009, 03:44 AM
I would have put some makeup on your coochie!

would the lipstick go aroun... i mean...would would it be applied...

ah fuck it...even I can't conjure up that image.

astridgirl
04-08-2009, 04:45 AM
GEEZZ If I would have only known about the Cootchie Makeup!!

I Am such an amateur!!!

LOL!!!

Astrid :)

Danielle Foxx
04-08-2009, 08:51 AM
GEEZZ If I would have only known about the Cootchie Makeup!!

I Am such an amateur!!!

LOL!!!

Astrid :)

How dare you show up for a shoot with crotch hair you freak LOL
What do you do grow it??? Geeeeeze!!!!!

LOL

It's called Coochie Makeup because of the application not necessarily the region where it goes on to.

Coochie Makeup application is very simple, I apply foundation to the tips of my pubes and begin to apply a smooth circular coat. Not to forget blending on the edges.

You may have a few stuck in there but hey... It has exfoliating properties.

BLKGSXR
04-08-2009, 09:06 AM
LOL!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Dont worry the only reason why i am crying right now is because I am sitting in Wisconsin for another 4 weeks till I can move out to L.A.! Just have to find a place to live or a roommate situation. Plus I really hate Wisconsin!!

Its fine I knew when I started doing shoots and such that there are always going to be detractors and they have their right to be and say what they like.

The measure of a woman or a man is to know when things said dont matter much and laugh about it.

Dont worry my cock is nice and shaved for the other shoots! LOL!

And it was a pure pleasure shooting with Buddy, Bob, and the people at Shemale Strokers.

Huggs and Stuff and you have to love the Handle Max from Scotland and one of my fav movies Nosferatu. Nicely PLAYED MAX!!!!!

AstridJapanese over American bikes anyday :D lol astrid seems very kind, great to have chatted the other day with you.

Willie Escalade
04-08-2009, 09:11 AM
Well, going by the pictures I've seen (and you in person of course), I can't wait for Bob and Buddy's galleries. Yum GOM perhaps? :D

Danielle Foxx
04-08-2009, 09:44 AM
I am not kidding you guys when I say this... And I lived with Hazel Tucker one of the most passible girls on the planet. You are cool people and you are gorgeous. You are simple yet complexed, you have character and ofcorse pubes.

Anyone who tries to give you shade has no level to your classiness and poise.

It was a pleasure meting you

XOXO

samstl99
04-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Danielle... glad you had a chance to meet Astrid.. Sorry for all the private messages regarding her.. but as you can now see, she is a beautiful person and just knew she had appeal.

Unfortunately Astrid, I cant keep you a secret.. everyone is going to know how gorgeous you are. *S*.

Danielle, you are right.. she is Simple yet complex. And I love that about her.

Bob's Tgirls
04-08-2009, 11:35 AM
I don't usually call people out for their blatant "queeniness" but...hereorthere if you're looking at that pic and your big complaint is that she didn't "shave properly" - than you got a fucking problem.

Go watch Maury Povich or that Drag show with Ru Paul...something where you and your boyfriends can sit around and pick apart each girl to make yourselves feel better. But Jesus Christ...asking her to shave properly would be like asking you to not sound like a bitter Queen. Just not possible.

Just re-read your post out loud to yourself with a bltantly over-the top gay man's voice. Seriously. Like the guy from Reno 911 in the short shorts and roller skates that they arrest a lot. Or Liberace. With just the epitome of the gayest voice you can think of. That's what your post sounds like to every other guy reading it.

Astrid is awesome!!! Was great working with her and getting to know her.

Great Reply. That's awesome. :D

LibertyHarkness
04-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Looking fabulous Astrid xxx

astridgirl
04-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Feel alot warmer right now.

Actually though I really had wonderful people out in Los Angeles that helped me, and were willing to tell me what to do on many levels that made it really pleasant and fun. The people that I met and worked with were just as interesting and wonderful about so many things.

I just hope I will get to meet all of you here at some point either at Club Cobra, in Manhattan at a Starr Party, or just eating Sushi and walking my 5'10" gawky frame around at a ball game or otherwise. I am the transgurl you do see out although you might not know I am trans. Just come up and say hi.

Hopefully you all like the Photos and videos I did and I can provide more.

Much luv to all of you and hope you enjoy your Wenesday. I am slinging drinks at 2 for 1 night here in Milwaukee so if your around I will buy you all a drink!

And thanks to Danielle, Liberty and the other girls that have stepped in.

Much love and I want a picture with like a big sea tortoise or me playing with a porpoise. Maybe that should be my poll on here.

What animal should Astrid get a picture with and why?
umm 4 legs not two since I am sure many of you guys are animals in many ways. LOL!!!!

LibertyHarkness
04-08-2009, 06:04 PM
get a pure white flying horse/unicorn like pegasus now that would look boss in a shoot :) kinda clash of the titans style shoot ...

Libb xx

jaycanuck
04-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Here older pic of me looking boy like in lingerie
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/boypicac_10_12_06_43adj_314.jpg

I sure as hell don't see a boy in that picture.

LibertyHarkness
04-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Jay you bloody well look almost the double of my older cousin OMG..

jaycanuck
04-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Jay you bloody well look almost the double of my older cousin OMG..

haha. Is that a good thing? Well...my mom's side of the family is from the UK....maybe if you look far enough down the line...

MacShreach
04-08-2009, 08:18 PM

Astrid

Och, you're just too nice. :oops:

Anyway, since you like Nosferatu, I changed my avatar for you. It's not a still from the film, it's from a theatre production, but 's'all I have hon. :shrug

2009AD
04-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Here older pic of me looking boy like in lingerie

"boy like?" No way. That's one of the sexiest pics I've seen on HA.

I hope Bob took plenty of pics of you in stockings.

barefootjoe69
04-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Ashe,
To me, I look at this pic and see a beautiful woman. I don't see a boy at all.
If You look like a boy then I guess I'm batting on the wrong side!
I must find men attractive and don't know it :shock:
Now I'm really confused!! lol
Where is that "Am I Gay Thread at?" :lol:

rover187
04-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Ashe you look pretty damn good to me.

astridgirl
04-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Hey Rover

Sorry just getting my stuff together back here in Wisconsin so I can find a roommate situation or sublet out in L.A. in about three to four weeks.

Sorry we didnt get to meet up while I was there.

I appreciate also you have a picture up of yourself. Shows courage and unless there is a good excuse Tgurls like to hang with guys that arent afraid of that someone might think they like transgurls. I always think that is one of things on these sites that gets me. The guys want tons of pics from us gurls to show How natural we look so they can be picked apart then they make excuses why they couldnt possibly be seen. Buck up Cowboys. Your family and boss isnt looking at the HA site.

Cheers and huggs and will see you when I get out there,

Astrid

Willie Escalade
04-11-2009, 01:18 PM
I hope Bob took plenty of pics of you in stockings.
Me too...and those platforms as well. I'll know soon enough.

And you don't look like a boy in those pics. Maybe you meant to say "pic Here in lingerie; older boy like looking" :D