PDA

View Full Version : SO, yesterday I had my 1st gay experience

lysergicbliss
04-06-2009, 04:37 AM
This saturday, at a Madonna-themed party. I entered as a "heterossexual until you prove wrong" person, then one guy came and we started to chat and stuff then we went to the bathroom, we kissed, he sucked me, then we kissed more until the party was over. It was nice, but I haven't enjoyed the same way I do with TS and GGs, and I'll probably never do it again, not my cup of tea. Just to let you know. I'm going to print my YES, I'M NOT GAY!!!!!!! plate and put it in my office door.

fred41
04-06-2009, 05:13 AM
This saturday, at a Madonna-themed party. I entered as a "heterossexual until you prove wrong" person, then one guy came and we started to chat and stuff then we went to the bathroom, we kissed, he sucked me, then we kissed more until the party was over. It was nice, but I haven't enjoyed the same way I do with TS and GGs, and I'll probably never do it again, not my cup of tea. Just to let you know. I'm going to print my YES, I'M NOT GAY!!!!!!! plate and put it in my office door.

Hmmm..I draw the following conclusion:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-06-2009, 05:20 AM
What straight guy would go to a Madonna themed party anyways? lol Hey I'm just saying.. :shrug

~Kisses.

HTG

Jim Brown
04-06-2009, 05:48 AM
What straight guy would go to a Madonna themed party anyways? lol Hey I'm just saying.. :shrug

~Kisses.

HTG

Hey Madonna is awesome ok...I have all her albums.

bartholomeus
04-06-2009, 05:51 AM
I don't get it... if you feel straight why would you go to the bathroom with a dude and then kiss him? As a dude who feels straight i would feel offended had some other guy told me to go with him to hold his cock. I think you were a "I'm straight but not sure about it" person before you walked in, and you most likely will do it again. Just my opinion....at least did you like it?

Legend
04-06-2009, 05:55 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

You're not straight though.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-06-2009, 06:03 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Well I do too! Though I'm a girl? lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

icarus2112
04-06-2009, 06:19 AM
as that old joke goes "hes not gay but his boyfriend is"

sorry couldnt resist such an opening.

Dino Velvet
04-06-2009, 06:31 AM
If you think Iron Maiden is one of the worst bands ever, you're definitely gay.

Jim Brown
04-06-2009, 07:10 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

You're not straight though.

Just because I like to shove objects such as pickles, carrots and cucumbers up my ass, doesn't make me gay. okay??

Coroner
04-06-2009, 07:17 AM
Well, thatīs alright and I respect your courage which is something I could never do. You know, I donīt need to have sex with a guy to realize that Iīm not gay (or better formulated: not attracted to men). You must be bi-curious and somehow attracted by men, but donīt worry, because we who love T-girls are also not straight, although weīre not into men.
However, hereīs a nice tune for ya to begin a well and happy day: http://video.libero.it/app/play?id=f0d92c77450968f33af44d8ed5b14afa

chrisraid3
04-06-2009, 07:27 AM
Well, thatīs alright and I respect your courage which is something I could never do. You know, I donīt need to have sex with a guy to realize that Iīm not gay (or better formulated: not attracted to men). You must be bi-curious and somehow attracted by men, but donīt worry, because we who love T-girls are also not straight, although weīre not into men.
However, hereīs a nice tune for ya to begin a well and happy day: http://video.libero.it/app/play?id=f0d92c77450968f33af44d8ed5b14afa

I agree with the wise and powerful master!

arnie666
04-06-2009, 07:36 AM

I agree. And the op's deffo a shirtlifter.Yes kiss and get sucked by a dude, very straight that is. What next , you will be bent over in a public toilet being made airtight by a group of guys going up you like piston engines. And afterwards while you wipe the cum from you mouth and walk like John wayne you think 'hmm didn't enjoy that much , I'm sooo not Gay'

Just do me a favour keep that story to yourself.Thanks.

phobun
04-06-2009, 08:08 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

+1

Willie Escalade
04-06-2009, 09:09 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
HEY! I like Madonna too! :twisted:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-06-2009, 09:20 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
HEY! I like Madonna too! :twisted:

There are always exception to the rule. I seen you and you don't 'swagger' when you walk or talk. lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

alpha2117
04-06-2009, 12:12 PM

I dont know ... long haired guys in tight leather pants gyrating in front of hordes of other long haired guys ... seems kinda gay to me. That and their lead singer likes to poke people with his sword!

(By the way Maiden is very, very good live and Bruce's love of fencing is kind of cool but lets face it Heavy Metal is the one type of music that uses the most Homo-erotic imagery. Thanks very much Judas Priest)

jjhill
04-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Madonna is the shit! lol

Coroner
04-06-2009, 02:40 PM

I dont know ... long haired guys in tight leather pants gyrating in front of hordes of other long haired guys ... seems kinda gay to me. That and their lead singer likes to poke people with his sword!

(By the way Maiden is very, very good live and Bruce's love of fencing is kind of cool but lets face it Heavy Metal is the one type of music that uses the most Homo-erotic imagery. Thanks very much Judas Priest)

Well, Rob Halford is gay and one of Priestīs previous drummers was gay or bisexual, too. Heīs in prison because he sexually harrased some student.
I donīt know whatīs homo-erotic about Metal except that this music genre is dominated by men. A lot of things are homo-erotic, like sports for example.

Ts CinthyaNY
04-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Mmmmhm... No ... you are so gay and so proud of it that you actually made a threat of it..!
G...G...G...G

Love...
Cinthya.

irvin66
04-06-2009, 03:26 PM

UP THE IRONS!! you ASSHOLE!!!!!!

Richctdude
04-06-2009, 03:27 PM
your bi

phobun
04-06-2009, 04:31 PM

Well, Rob Halford is gay and one of Priestīs previous drummers was gay or bisexual, too. Heīs in prison because he sexually harrased some student.
I donīt know whatīs homo-erotic about Metal except that this music genre is dominated by men. A lot of things are homo-erotic, like sports for example.

You all are into cock, so long as the cock is in a skirt, but stew about a couple of middle aged headbangers being gay? Ha.

fitz207
04-06-2009, 05:06 PM

You all are into cock, so long as the cock is in a skirt, but stew about a couple of middle aged headbangers being gay? Ha.
:lol: :lol: Got some news for you...most TG have cocks. Just because you "try" to ignore it, doesn't make you straighter than the guy who doesn't ignore it. Neither does only being into "post-ops". The site is called Hungangels, for adult content. If this was a TG dating site, then i could see your point. But it's not. Nobody here is 100%....including you. Sorry.

raiku9909
04-06-2009, 05:09 PM
honestly the gayest thing to me is kissing another dude. something so gross about it compared to nearly anything else two dudes could do together.

my 2cp.

fred41
04-06-2009, 07:39 PM
A lot of things are homo-erotic, like sports for example.

Except maybe bowling. :D

raiku9909
04-06-2009, 07:46 PM
cigar bars too--i can't really stand those places--if you ask me, it's dark, smells bad, can't really see, and a bunch of dudes are putting phallic shaped objects in their mouth. SUSPECT if you ask me.

dannyboyz
04-06-2009, 08:04 PM
here is a pic,judge for ur self........i am saying it is very gay

Artmann100
04-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Good for you for being willing to try a bi/gay experience! Ignore the idiots who are sneering because you had the balls to try it. I am proud to say I have had many bisexual experiences, and enjoyed almost all of them, and yes, I have done much more than simply giving or getting blowjobs. :)

If you ever get the urge to try gay sgain, don't feel ashamed, but do it! We only live once, and we should all be willing to enjoy ourselves in all ways possible!

fred41
04-06-2009, 10:55 PM
here is a pic,judge for ur self........i am saying it is very gay

WTF is on that guys arm...burn marks????

fred41
04-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Good for you for being willing to try a bi/gay experience! Ignore the idiots who are sneering because you had the balls to try it. I am proud to say I have had many bisexual experiences, and enjoyed almost all of them, and yes, I have done much more than simply giving or getting blowjobs. :)

If you ever get the urge to try gay sgain, don't feel ashamed, but do it! We only live once, and we should all be willing to enjoy ourselves in all ways possible!

Okayyyyyyyyyyy:
1. Nobody's really sneering..just having a little fun.
2. Nobody is just "willing to try" a bi/gay experience ...there has to be a sexual urge....
which leads me to:
3. it's just an experience..nothing to be proud of. It's not like your kid just made the honor roll..or you won some kind of lifetime achievement award.

But if it'll make you feel any better- here's a trophy you can be proud of.

lysergicbliss
04-07-2009, 01:20 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
Meh, there was many straight couples there (actually, more than I thought this kind of party would have) she stopped being a "gay-only" in the mid-90s

honestly the gayest thing to me is kissing another dude. something so gross about it compared to nearly anything else two dudes could do together.

my 2cp.
You just think this way because you like cocks

But I do girls too! Am I a closeted homo or a fake fag?? Oh dude, I'm confused now!!! :cry:

SarahG
04-07-2009, 02:53 AM
I'm going to print my YES, I'M NOT GAY!!!!!!! plate and put it in my office door.

That's kind of like screaming "I AM NOT IN DENIAL" in a crowded restaurant. No one is going to take it seriously or believe you.

Coroner
04-07-2009, 03:45 AM
Youīre a normal sexual human being. It doesnīt make sense to classify yourself into trivial categories. Be what you are and forget everything else.

fred41
04-07-2009, 03:47 AM
But I do girls too! Am I a closeted homo or a fake fag?? Oh dude, I'm confused now!!! :cry:

Don't be confused...just wear this T-shirt: