PDA

View Full Version : Pick (ONE ) song for the following . . .

canihavu
04-05-2009, 06:10 AM
Make Love - __________________

Fu%#ing - __________________

Remember , you can only pick one song for each activity !

Alyssa87
04-05-2009, 06:12 AM
i was thinking about this today while i was cleaning and had my iHome blasting. thats really funny.

making love: Kissing You- Faith Evans
fucking: Doin It- LL Cool J

canihavu
04-05-2009, 06:21 AM
i was thinking about this today while i was cleaning and had my iHome blasting. thats really funny.

making love: Kissing You- Faith Evans
fucking: Doin It- LL Cool J

Damn I had forgotten about "Doin It". Surprised a youngin link you knows about that song...

Willie Escalade
04-05-2009, 06:24 AM
Both are actually by Janet Jackson!

Making love: Funny How Time Flies (from Control)
Fucking: Would You Mind (from All For You)

speedking59
04-05-2009, 10:22 PM
making love - "The Last Ride" Todd Rundgren
fucking - "Why Don't We Do It in the Road?" Lydia Lunch & Clint Ruin cover of the Beatles' tune

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
04-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Make Love - __________________

Fu%#ing - __________________

Remember , you can only pick one song for each activity !

Make Love: Midnight Soul: The '90s by TimeLife approximately: 1hr30 mins

Fuckin: Midnight Fire: by TimeLife approximately: 1:23 mins

lol, I love trick questions..........anyone that picked just one song is basically saying they're a quick fuck!!!!

;)

jaycanuck
04-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Funk/soul would work in almost any situation... but I picked these.

Making Love : Barry White-Come On

Fucking : Marvin Gaye - Let's Get it On. Another different one would be Chris Isaak's Wicked Game

gunner55
06-16-2009, 06:19 PM
MAKING LOVE.....Phil Collins, Face Value album

Just Doing It.......Closer, Nine Inch Nails

Dino Velvet
06-16-2009, 06:33 PM
http://billsmovieemporium.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/americanpsycho2.jpg
"Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPL8TTjn_KY

junior
06-16-2009, 08:24 PM
Make love : Lets get it on - Marvin Gaye

Fucking : Crazy bitch - Buckcherry