PDA

View Full Version : True Story - Saturday Night Fever

marcelloNYC
04-04-2009, 08:15 PM
I am reposting this from my sex-blog. It happened last year and I wrote it in two parts.

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER PART 1
"So, last night I was invited to be part of Miz Ava & Miss Cecilia’a internet talk show, Provocatalk. I had a great time, and I was able to talk about my sexuality, BDSM, Kinkiness etc., and I also helped answer some reader questions. It truly was a memorable experience and I am very thankful to them for having me on their great show. Listen or download here.

Afterwards I headed to a popular NYC Dance Club to have some drinks with friends, and dance my ass off till my feet literally hurt. Well, the evening turned out great. I met a very attractive girl, who happened to be a transexual. She was about 5′11 in her heels, beautiful dark skin, small, but perky breasts, fantastic body, and an ass to die for.

We danced, started making out, then found a remote little corner of the club. She pushed me down on a plush ottoman and lifted up her dress to reveal her sexy flowered panties. She told me to take them to her knees and grab her cock. I did as I was told. I heard in a sexy voice, “you like me, right? You wanna fuck me, right?” I answered like a shy little boy with a blushing, “yes.”

I was told to stand, she sat down and instructed me to turn around so that she could see my ass. She grabbed both cheeks, squeezed, and said, “you have such a great ass, and I wanna lick it - God, you are so hot!” She was very dominant and she could tell I was enjoying it.

Next, I was commanded to turn and face her. She grabbed my cock over my jeans, started rubbing it, and I got hard instantly. She spread her legs and said, “look at my cock, look how hard I am, I want you now!” Phew! On a scale of 1-10, my horniness was a solid 100!!!! Sadly, she did not have a condom, nor I, and better judgment ensued.

We sat facing each other, and she unbuttoned my jeans, pulled out my cock, and started stroking it. I did the same to her - reaching down under her skirt and grasping her cock tightly in my hand, stoking it and teasing her balls. We were sucking face and mutually masturbating each other into a frenzied state.

At this point, some people started starring, but we didn’t care. “Let them watch”, she said.

She pulled my shirt up over my head and started sucking and bitting on my nipples -”OMG you found my G-spot”, I said. She giggled, picked up her head and smiled at me. She wiggled her shoulders so her dress straps could fall down her arms. I reached over and slid her dress down to her waist, and I began kissing and sucking on her tits, while she was running her fingers through my hair and talking dirty to me. She was whispering to me how much she wanted to fuck me, and me, her; she said, “I wanna suck your cock now!”

I sat back on the couch while she leaned forward over the ottoman and took me in her mouth. She wasted no time and went straight to deep throating, and reaching under my balls to rub my ass with her finger. I happened to look up and see a couple in front of us, two hot guys, just playing with each other and starring our way. The other people, about 5-6 were just standing and watching.

I felt her finger enter my ass. I swallowed and took a deep breathe - I was breathing so heavy, and I was trying my best to control myself, but I told her I couldn’t hold back. She sucked harder and deeper till I felt myself explode in her mouth. She took my cock out of her mouth, and finished me off by stroking every last drop onto her face. She climbed up my body, grabbed the back of my head and kissed me with my hot cum in her mouth. We swapped it back and forth, and just kept kissing until I swallowed it all.

I reached down between her legs and started stroking her again. She kneeled on the couch around my waist, so that her cock was up on my chest. I leaned forward to suck it, and she pushed my head down and thrusted up into my mouth - she tasted so good.

She was so turned on, that she couldn’t help but pull out and jerk off onto my chest. Two of our admirers handed us some napkins, while the two guys who were playing with each other, gave a us a celebratory, “woo hoo!” She cleaned me, pulled her panties and dress up, then put my shirt back on me, and buttoned my jeans. She gave me another deep wet kiss and said, “give me your number so we can have some real fun.” We exchanged numbers and spoke today. We are hanging out friday - I can not wait!"

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER PART II

"So, I get to Amanda’s apartment and I am greeted not by her, but her very gorgeous roommate, Desire. She has blonde hair, green eyes, beautiful bronze skin, and stands about 5′9 in her heels. She was wearing tight jeans a sexy black shirt that said, “transexual” on it. I loved it. It was very fitting because she easily can be mistaken for a bio female.

Anyway, we start chatting and her South American accent is just so sexy and completes the whole package. I was not sure if she was coming out with us, so I asked, and she replied “si.” So, I decided to see if she would understand me in italian - she did and speaks better than me - go figure..lol!

While we were talking I was rudely twittering from my mobile, and she asked me what I was typing. So, I showed her and Amanda who just entered the room what I was doing. They fell in love with twitter, and we started conversing back and forth with Intldiplomat and Viviane212, and having a lot of fun.

Amanda looked even hotter than the night we met, and I guess they coordinated their outfits, because she was wearing almost the exact same thing as Desire, except that her shirt was hot pink with” T-girl” written in rhinestones.

We had a few shots of patron and headed out to the club. After reaching our destination, we exited the cab, and the ropes were opened for us with no waiting - awesome! We headed straight for the bar and ordered drinks: a kettle one on the rocks for me, and two cosmos for the ladies. Then we started tearing up the dance floor and working up a sweat.

Amanda was being so playful and sexy with the way she was dancing. She would get in front of me and push her body and ass against me, while I held her hips. Then she would turn, look me in the eyes and blow me a kiss.

After about a half hour of dancing, Amanda said to me, “dance with Desire and don’t hold back I’m not the jealous type, I share.” Desire and I start dancing, and after a few minutes she puts her arms over my shoulders while my hands are on her waist; she was looking me in the eyes and smiling. Amanda leans in behind me and says, “kiss her, it’s ok.” So, I leaned in and she leaned in, and we clumsily banged our heads …lol…smooth right! After a few giggles, I grabbed her and pulled her towards me, kissed her, no tongue, just playful kisses with licking and lip nibbling etc. I felt Amanda come up behind me and start bitting on my ear, I could also feel her cock semi-hard pressing against my ass which was really turning me on. Amanda says, “let’s get some drinks.”

Were at the corner of the bar and I order the drinks - this time a shot of patron each. They wanted to make this fun, so we took small sips and kissed each other with the patron, orally feeding it to each other - fucking hot!

Desire excused herself to go to the ladies room, while Amanda and I waited outside. She asked me if I thought Desire was sexy, and I replied, “yeah.” The next question, “sexier than me?”

“No!”

“Good, that is what I wanted to hear.” “You know Desire and I fuck each other all the time. Well I fuck her, she hates having a cock and wants the surgery, not me, I love mine, and so do you, right?”

I smiled and replied with a giddy, “yes”.

“Good!”

Desire returns. We head back to the dance floor and to our same dance routine. We were honestly having so much fun together. The club closes and desire says, “I don’t want to stop dancing.” So we head to the Shelter Party that starts@ 3:30am with the legendary Timmy Regisford spinning.

We get in a little after 4 and dance our asses off till 7:30 in the morning. I did not want to leave. It was packed and it did not look like it was slowing down (these parties are known to move well into Sunday), but the girls had to work this afternoon, so I took them home.

Amanda invited me up, and I agreed. Once we were in the apartment I said goodnight to Desire, and she told me that she had a fabulous time and can not wait to do it again. I reply, “me too.” She kisses me on both cheeks, says ciao, and heads to her room.

Amanda and I are now on the couch talking, and she asks me if I had fun. I answer, “yes.” She smiles and leans in to kiss me. We start making out, playfully kissing each other, sucking on each others earlobes, necks, and tongues. She takes my shirt off and starts nibbling on my nipples. I reached down to touch her cock and she smacked my hand, then my face playfully and said, “I am in control, I read your blog - I know what you like.”

“Call me Miss Amanda and ask before touching, understand?”

“Yes.”

“OK, then strip completely naked and get on your knees.”

There I was kneeling butt-naked in a strange apartment while she was fully clothed standing tall right in front of me. She unzipped her jeans and slid them and her panties to the floor and said, “beg for my cock.”

“Please, Miss Amanda allow me to suck your cock.”

“Good, now you may take it.”

I reached under her balls and started massaging them and licking and kissing her cock. She grabbed my head and started slapping her cock on my face, and said, “you like that, right?” Before I could answer, she said, “don’t speak, I know you do, just suck it.”

I started sucking her cock, massaging and grabbing her hips while she pushed deeper into my throat. She stepped out of her jeans and panties and then I felt her foot under my balls just rubbing back and forth….it was heaven. She took it out of my mouth, sat down on the couch, and removed her shirt and bra. This was the first time I have seen her completely naked, she was perfect. Smooth, sexy chocolate skin, curves in all the right places, beautiful perky tits and cock (which I was familiar with already from our first encounter).

“Crawl over here and start sucking again.” I did! After a few minutes of giving her a sensual, deep blowjob and licking her balls, she picked my head up to kiss me and then pushed it down to suck on her nipples.

“Enough. On your stomach and spread em wide.”

I did as I was told. I felt her body lay on top of mine, and her hard cock press against my bare ass, her breathe on the back of my neck, and her lips on my ears, neck and shoulders.

“I am going to lick and then fuck that ass of yours, just like I wanted to do the first time we met.”

I felt her hands part my cheeks, and her tongue begin flickering my ass. “That feels so good”, I moaned.

“Did I tell you to speak?”

“No, Miss Amanda, I’m sorry.”

“Do you know how to put a condom on with your mouth?”

“No.”

“Well, that will be our next lesson, not today.”

She grabbed a condom and put it on, then inserted a generously lubed finger in my ass. It felt really good and she knew exactly where to touch me.

“You like that, right?”

“Yes!”

“Beg me to fuck you; tell me how horny you are and how sexy I am.”

“Miss Amanda you are so fucking sexy, please fuck me, I am so horny I can’t take it anymore.”

I felt her cock pressing against my eager hole. Slowly and patiently she took her time, teasing me until finally it was all in. She is large! I felt her hands grip my hips and she began thrusting, slow at first, then faster and harder - she knows how to move and was really good.

“Tell me when you are going to come, I want to come at the same time as you.”

I felt her breasts press against my back while she reached around and started stroking my cock. Within a minute or two, I was screaming, “I’m going to come”. She kept thrusting and stroking me. I felt my ass get tight and then I exploded all over her hands. She stuck her fingers covered with my hot come in my mouth and said eat it, while she was still fucking me very slowly and gyrating her hips. She then pulled out, removed the condom and I felt her hot load shoot all over my back. She collapsed on top of me while still rubbing my nipples and kissing my neck.

We got up to take a shower, only to find desire sitting in the corner naked. She was watching us and masturbating anally, while jerking off - so hot!

After the shower she walked me downstairs, I kissed her goodbye and she hugged me.

She said this to me, ” thank you for bringing me flowers, I had a great time, and can’t wait till next time we are together - I will let you fuck me because you were a good boy(then she giggled). I just want to let you know that I appreciate you as a genuine person, and I want nothing more from you. My life is crazy, as is yours. I would love to be friends with you forever, and fuck whenever we feel, but I don’t want to pressure you or anything else to ruin this, do you understand what I mean?”

I replied, ”yes, and I feel the same way.”

“Good, call me when you get home, so I know you are ok.”

That one sentence won my heart over in friendship. I called her when I got in, and she said that she would like to be with me and Desire at the same time in the future. I said, “No problem.” She laughed and said,” I could have bet my life on it that you would say those exact words.”

We are having dinner this week, and I am cooking for her and Desire, but I think the threesome is in the future, just not now.

Side note: They are both awesome girls, with good jobs, nice apartment, don’t drink too much or do drugs. They tend to keep to themselves and are very happy.

Hope you enjoyed it, I know Amanda will enjoy reading it."

Ciao,
Marcello

SWM4TS
04-05-2009, 03:20 PM
sounds hot. id love to see what desire looks like, i love south american girls, they are so hot