PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Las Vegas Soon

SplizZ
04-02-2009, 08:19 AM
Gonna be visiting Vegas on the 23rd. Interested in meeting someone to show me around or a place to possibly meet some girls. Please help me out as I have never visiting the city

its me on the left in the picture

alyssats
04-02-2009, 05:52 PM
cuty ;)

Alyssa87
04-02-2009, 06:20 PM
are you going for the UFC fight?

edit*- sorry month too early.my bad.

good luck
you kinda look like Justin Timberlake (so you dont really need it)

ts-lover.com
04-03-2009, 12:51 AM
The ol' "las vegas lounge" is the ts bar out there, but it is very hit and miss, and very seedy. But, its better than the Cheetah Club and a geeber... or is it? Maybe you could check in with one of the oh so charitable girls working out there to show you around...er, uh, strike that, there aren't any.

MrsKellyPierce
04-03-2009, 01:01 AM
The las vegas lounge is a dive in my opinion....from what I saw.

Most of the girls go to the strip clubs and other places. Ask Foxxy or Celeste hon.

goliath_91710
04-03-2009, 01:25 AM
The las vegas lounge is a dive in my opinion....from what I saw.

Most of the girls go to the strip clubs and other places. Ask Foxxy or Celeste hon.

What she said.

Mr_Choc69
04-03-2009, 01:39 AM
skip the LVL

tsntx
04-03-2009, 03:35 AM
ill be there the 24th - 27th

SplizZ
04-03-2009, 04:37 AM
thanks for all the responses. any of the girls that post on here actually live in vegas?

saifan
04-03-2009, 04:51 AM
IDK, I've always had a good time at the lounge.

yngtxmale24
04-03-2009, 09:05 AM
woohoo. i'll be there in 4 weeks. so if the lounge sucks, where are the places to go? specifically during the week

tsntx
04-03-2009, 11:50 PM
woohoo. i'll be there in 4 weeks. so if the lounge sucks, where are the places to go? specifically during the week

eros and cl :roll:

Celeste
04-04-2009, 12:00 AM
I live in Vegas, and by all means... SKIP the lounge! Unless your into the streetwalking, drug using, std carrying type :crap Oh.. and might not mind, getting pickpocketed.

The hotter girls go to the str8 venues. On the wknd, I would say most girls frequent.. Prive, Jet, Moon, Tryst, LAX, or Studio 54. Just depends on what nights they go where. They usually travel in groups 3-5, so they are easy to spot. There is one afterhour that most girls go to, because thats the only one they are allowed in, lol... Seamless. Stripclub, turned afterhour, after 3 am.

Now there are a few girls who prefer the ts/gay friendly scene. You can find them at Krave, Pirhana aka 8 1/2 (next to gypsys), and Gypsys.

yngtxmale24
04-04-2009, 12:23 AM
I live in Vegas, and by all means... SKIP the lounge! Unless your into the streetwalking, drug using, std carrying type :crap Oh.. and might not mind, getting pickpocketed.

The hotter girls go to the str8 venues. On the wknd, I would say most girls frequent.. Prive, Jet, Moon, Tryst, LAX, or Studio 54. Just depends on what nights they go where. They usually travel in groups 3-5, so they are easy to spot. There is one afterhour that most girls go to, because thats the only one they are allowed in, lol... Seamless. Stripclub, turned afterhour, after 3 am.

Now there are a few girls who prefer the ts/gay friendly scene. You can find them at Krave, Pirhana aka 8 1/2 (next to gypsys), and Gypsys.

Thanks celeste. I'm going to be there during the week, m-t. where are the hot spots those nights? i'll be with some friends of mine and they're not gonna wanna hit the gay scene. thanks for the info though.

unctrld1
04-04-2009, 06:32 AM

I am in Vegas next week as well. Where is "Seamless?"

lasvegaslex
04-04-2009, 01:59 PM
Seamless is right next to the orleans on trop and arvile

MELIKEYBONECAS
04-07-2009, 09:41 PM
:D i was in vegas in january.
can't beleive no one has been to the
power exchange!
i went on a saturday & had a great time!
the place is in a brand new building, it must be about 5000 sq ft. &
new furniture.
the staff is way cool & so were the girls ! :wink:
also went to
lvl !
also had a great time!
granted it's not the prettiest place, but all the
girls i meet there were way cool !
there were plenty of cute & cool girls
in da house !
had no problems at all!
don't undersatnd why some people are "hating"
so much on the girls there ?
it's the best vegas has to offer for a t-gurl club!
those gurls need luv too!
peace out
melikey-vegas