PDA

View Full Version : "fuck you transgenders"

Legend
03-30-2009, 07:04 AM
Thought you guys/girls might need a good laugh,who ever knew that people could be this ignorant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F539PcDQ_t4

RubyTS
03-30-2009, 07:49 AM
hes a drunk irishman he dont know shit. I had to comment the fucker. ignorance is so annoying!!!

Jericho
03-30-2009, 02:47 PM
hes a drunk irishman he dont know shit. I had to comment the fucker. ignorance is so annoying!!!

Irishman?

Quiet Reflections
03-30-2009, 07:28 PM
why is he Irish to you?

kalina
03-30-2009, 08:22 PM
Someone should stick his head in a toilet and flush it!

RubyTS
03-30-2009, 08:24 PM
why is he Irish to you?

cant u tell?

gunn
03-30-2009, 08:28 PM
The vid is no longer thire.

jaycanuck
03-30-2009, 08:30 PM
Hey Kalina. Haven't seen you since tgirl talk days

kalina
03-30-2009, 08:33 PM
Hi Jay! How are you doing? I'm still on tgirltalk. I'm a mod there now :)

BrendaQG
03-30-2009, 08:52 PM
I am not going to curse him for one reason. At least he did some research. At least he looked for himself, and drew his own conclusions. Not one's I like not one's I agree with but that's life. Some people will just never agree with us.

He's right about FTM SRS's the results are not so great. He totally misinterperted a picture of someone diallating their post op vagina.

Ignorant as he is, he is not the worst on youtube. I have seen worse text comments directed at all kinds of transwomen.

RubyTS
03-30-2009, 09:02 PM
if he did his research he would know the difference between male and man AND female and woman. While a female can never really be male and visa versa.... Man and woman are totally a state of mind. Some males never grow to be MEN and some females never grow to become WOMEN

BrendaQG
03-30-2009, 09:08 PM
if he did his research he would know the difference between male and man AND female and woman. While a female can never really be male and visa versa.... Man and woman are totally a state of mind. Some males never grow to be MEN and some females never grow to become WOMEN

That is our point of view as transsexual women. Our collective opinion which of course I agree with.

However the biological deterministic point of view holds sway over our culture. A culture which is dominated by the western european POV on gender.... that their are only two, and any variance is perversion. I don't think that. You don't think that. But he does, and that is his constitutional right. Just as it is your right to call him a asshole, and my right to choose not to do so.

RubyTS
03-30-2009, 09:32 PM
the fact is ur willing to accept it because its been the way of culture for so many years. To call yourself a transgender and this topic not infuriate u is a total contradiction

So long as people continue to accept it, it will never change

To give this guy props by any means is retarted. He's a drunk moron who took the time to create a video about a topic he knows absolutely nothing about OBVIOUSLY.

mischelle
03-30-2009, 10:32 PM
I don't accept watching a few clips on youtube as research. I think he saw something he didn't understand and out of fear and hate made a very uninformed video. I left him a comment also just asking why hate what you don't understand? Pointless of me and a complete waste of time, some people are always going to act out of misunderstanding with harsh words and cruel intentions.

dan_drade
04-02-2009, 11:00 PM
Thought you guys/girls might need a good laugh,who ever knew that people could be this ignorant.

LOL, either he is an F2M or he was a CD that has purged and is trying to repent. LOL

dan_drade
04-02-2009, 11:01 PM

LOL, either he is an F2M or he was a CD that has purged and is trying to repent. LOL

StaggerLee
04-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Still don't know what's wrong with being a drunken Irishman. My family has spent generations perfecting it, Ruby!

But yes, this guy is a tool, and I pray he is not actually one of us...sounds like he has some deep personal issues he needs to deal with, anyways.

2009AD
04-02-2009, 11:49 PM
this guy is a tool, and I pray he is not actually one of us...sounds like he has some deep personal issues he needs to deal with, anyways.

He certainly does.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_X7O_8nGsc :smh

Silcc69
04-03-2009, 12:27 AM
I watched a few seconds and left it at that.

Helvis2012
04-15-2009, 10:46 PM
That guy is a chaser. He was thrown out of DV8 once when I was there.

lahabra1976
04-15-2009, 10:58 PM
He is ignorant, but some parts just made me laught tremendously something like we he was talking about transgender surgery and about having a small penis and using a plastic tube or something

Ryz
04-15-2009, 11:16 PM
you guys sure got trolled

RubyTS
04-16-2009, 04:40 AM
Still don't know what's wrong with being a drunken Irishman. My family has spent generations perfecting it, Ruby!

But yes, this guy is a tool, and I pray he is not actually one of us...sounds like he has some deep personal issues he needs to deal with, anyways.

lol i love them, they're some of my best clients :P