PDA

View Full Version : +++ DELETED +++

GIA LOVES RON
03-30-2009, 06:43 AM
+++ DELETED +++

RubyTS
03-30-2009, 07:55 AM
i would reall love to know about the hydra gel also. Ive heard about girls getting bad infections and oozing fluids for days after but ive never really seen any of the work . Ive heard its done in thailand, u go to sleep and wajke up with BODY. Im intrigued! Please share!

phobun
03-30-2009, 08:01 AM
Hello hungangels,

It's been a long time since I've posted. So I decided to post because it's a really important question that needs serious answers. To anybody that have knowledge about bio-gel injecting into hips and ass.

MY QUESTIONS:

1) Is it any safer than freeform silicone?
2) Is it safe to inject bio-gel if I had previous silicone injections?
3) AM I GONNA DIE from it?
4) Is it really worth it?

ANY GIRLS that knows the answer to this please...I need enlightenment. I'm contemplating of getting it done this coming weekend so please..tell me if it's stupid to do it!

Here is how my body looks like now. My shoulders are broad like a swimmer so I need to balance it out. Just a little to make it look proportion. These are ny good angles so you can't really tell! :lol:

THANKS GUYS! I APPRECIATE IT!! :D

You are beautiful. Quit while you're ahead. Your body is more girly than most GG's. If you try hard enough in pursuing these sorts of procedures, you could end up looking like Michael Jackson, or at least some of the plastic surgery freak exhibits that periodically post on HA forum.

My thoughts are sincere and I am not trying to get into your pants.

AdaraLove
03-30-2009, 08:21 AM
Hmmm I may also be interested in --

PLS share.. I have had regular shots but not in years..
I think I may need a touch up-

tsbrenda
03-30-2009, 08:33 AM
for example look at the fat grafting here for breast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8MiKagmLBg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2_cK-ddpnw

MICRO FAT INJECTIONS
with current medicine, once fat is processed it stays
this is current medicine
its discussed in his FAQ's
http://www.betterbuttocks.com/betterbuttocks_microfatphotos.htm

Brazilian Butt
Dr Matlock USING FAT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaPfaQbIlSQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lioCrFD4hwM

you can have fat put in your cheeks, butt and hips est.
http://www.betterbuttocks.com/photos_africanamerican.htm

MacShreach
03-30-2009, 09:20 AM
Hello hungangels,

Here is how my body looks like now. My shoulders are broad like a swimmer so I need to balance it out. Just a little to make it look proportion.

Gia, you're gorgeous as you are and I agree with Phobun. In humans, as in any biological sample, there is a range of morphology. Some natal women have broad shoulders, some have slender ones; some natal women have wide hips, some narrow. Most women dress to show off their best assets and you obviously have this skill. A lot of transwomen get hung up on pursuing a mythical ideal shape that doesn't really exist anyway.

So many transwomen go down the route of surgeries, implants and injections and I think most of us could name a quite a few who should have quit when they were ahead and didn't.

I do understand where you're coming from. But you don't really need it.

Another thing--IIRC Hara had hormone injections directly into her bum to make it fill out, and in her case the technique certainly worked. She might give you more info.

GIA LOVES RON
03-30-2009, 03:34 PM
i would reall love to know about the hydra gel also. Ive heard about girls getting bad infections and oozing fluids for days after but ive never really seen any of the work . Ive heard its done in thailand, u go to sleep and wajke up with BODY. Im intrigued! Please share!

Hey Ruby,

Give me your number and maybe we can all go together with my good friend here in MA. Your body is sickening the way it is now though.

:D

GIA LOVES RON
03-30-2009, 03:37 PM
Hmmm I may also be interested in --

PLS share.. I have had regular shots but not in years..
I think I may need a touch up-

Hey Adara, give me your email and we'll all go with my friend. The doctor is a certified doctor in Columbia. So she comes periodically in USA a few times a year to pump my friend.

GIA LOVES RON
03-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Hello hungangels,

Here is how my body looks like now. My shoulders are broad like a swimmer so I need to balance it out. Just a little to make it look proportion.

Gia, you're gorgeous as you are and I agree with Phobun. In humans, as in any biological sample, there is a range of morphology. Some natal women have broad shoulders, some have slender ones; some natal women have wide hips, some narrow. Most women dress to show off their best assets and you obviously have this skill. A lot of transwomen get hung up on pursuing a mythical ideal shape that doesn't really exist anyway.

So many transwomen go down the route of surgeries, implants and injections and I think most of us could name a quite a few who should have quit when they were ahead and didn't.

I do understand where you're coming from. But you don't really need it.

Another thing--IIRC Hara had hormone injections directly into her bum to make it fill out, and in her case the technique certainly worked. She might give you more info.

Hey Macreach,

Thanks for the realistic advise. But as we know natal women have insecurities but transwomen are like ten time the fold of insecurities and more. I just want a little hip not too crazy. I know my limits as you can tell my breast is ample and just enough to make me look like a somewhat natural breasts.

I'm not looking for PERFECTION as most transsexuals wants to have because its unattainable. YOUR FIGHTING A LOSING BATTLE! LOL! But i'm just gonna live once and I wanna be comfortable in my own skin realistically.

At the end of the day this bodies that we're so crazy about is just temporary. We have to give it up someday so while i'm here I wanna feel comfortable in it.

IM A SELF ABSORB BITCH LIKE MOST TRANSSEXUALS ARE, AND THEY WOULD 100% AGREE but as soon as I get the body issues out fo the way then i'm gonna be a able to give myself 100% to my significant other.

I'm still not getting any answers from the girls or guys about this bio-gel.
PS: ALLANAH STARR might know something about this. Can anybody tell her if she can give her two cents.THANKS! :D

Odelay
03-30-2009, 05:23 PM
[I can't resist]

Gia, I have some organic bio gel I'd like inject into you! 8)

Looking great, by the way. Best of luck on any changes you make.

O

GIA LOVES RON
03-30-2009, 05:30 PM
[I can't resist]

Gia, I have some organic bio gel I'd like inject into you! 8)

Looking great, by the way. Best of luck on any changes you make.

O

Your too funny. Thanks!

AsiaMei
03-30-2009, 05:43 PM
i'm living for your h.l dress "]

jaycanuck
03-30-2009, 05:57 PM
Gia...I have to echo what's been said. You don't need it. That being said, I know how impossible it is to make girls see that they already are beautiful and I hope you find the answers you're looking for. Please be safe in whatever you do.

Danielle Foxx
03-30-2009, 05:57 PM
Don't touch that slim modelesque body whatever you do.

GIA LOVES RON
03-30-2009, 06:07 PM
i'm living for your h.l dress "]

I LIVE FOR IT TOO...

GIA LOVES RON
03-30-2009, 06:08 PM
Don't touch that slim modelesque body whatever you do. I want some hip and ass like yours girl! PM me your number. Im bored right now. Let's talk!

GIA LOVES RON
03-30-2009, 06:10 PM
Gia...I have to echo what's been said. You don't need it. That being said, I know how impossible it is to make girls see that they already are beautiful and I hope you find the answers you're looking for. Please be safe in whatever you do.

Thanks sweety. I appreciate it. I hope to find what i'm looking for too. whish is a little hip and a little booty. LOL!!!!!