PDA

View Full Version : What do you all think of this vid (black hebrew israelites)?

jjhill
03-30-2009, 01:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsyjyouHiz8&feature=channel_page
If you don't have time to watch all of it Go to 1:45 and 5:50
Sadly I crossed paths with these guys numerous times.

Chuck
03-30-2009, 02:39 AM
Don't lump all Black Hebrew Israelites in the same category with those jokers. While I do not agree with all of their beliefs my experience with them has been as a peace loving soft-spoken and kind hearted people. In every group of people there are, sadly, a few assholes who get their teachings twisted. Likewise I have met some good christians along with those who believe in white racial superiority. I have met black muslims who are full of peace and love, as well as those full of anger and hate. Clearly those guys have taken a very small percentage of their teachings and run amock with it. I bet they wouldn't have acted that way if there were a group of Jamaican borthers around, though.

jjhill
03-30-2009, 02:44 AM
Don't lump all Black Hebrew Israelites in the same category with those jokers. While I do not agree with all of their beliefs my experience with them has been as a peace loving soft-spoken and kind hearted people. In every group of people there are, sadly, a few assholes who get their teachings twisted. Likewise I have met some good christians along with those who believe in white racial superiority. I have met black muslims who are full of peace and love, as well as those full of anger and hate. Clearly those guys have taken a very small percentage of their teachings and run amock with it. I bet they wouldn't have acted that way if there were a group of Jamaican borthers around, though.

I personally don't but the sad thing is, they're the ones that out in the open. I know for their chapter or how ever it's callled, that's how they act. I actually watched all their vids. Their stuck in the old testament. Their's no new testament to them. I find humor in their ignorance

Thanks for sharing tho Chuck, because I would of never known.