PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this video?

drock
03-29-2009, 07:44 PM
check it out and let me know what you think??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMIuG3HvV0Y

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 07:47 PM
are you that big of a Prick that you do this for attention?

drock
03-29-2009, 07:49 PM

STFU Tom

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 07:53 PM

STFU Tom tom Hrm.... what happened you couldnt finish the sentence correctly? Sir you need a hug. and some adderall

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 08:06 PM
its sad that everyone just stood watching

blckhaze
03-29-2009, 08:12 PM
Sad they stood watching even though dude is like NFL big, even sadder Sasquatch defended his gf when she was in the wrong.

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 08:15 PM
if i had a man that big i woulda been feelin bold too lol

dan_drade
03-29-2009, 08:24 PM
Thats fucked up that no one helped him.

jaycanuck
03-29-2009, 08:27 PM
I think I'm ashamed to be of the same species as those 2.

Alyssa87
03-29-2009, 08:37 PM

HELLO :shock:

I would be reading left and right, TRYING it with everybody who looked at me sideways. lol

blckhaze
03-29-2009, 08:38 PM

HELLO :shock:

I would be reading left and right, TRYING it with everybody who looked at me sideways. lol

Seriously, SHE was bigger than te guy her bf beat up. She prolly do that on the regular without him.

drock
03-29-2009, 11:49 PM
its sad that everyone just stood watching

That's what I was wondering is why everybody just stood by watching and most of them were acting like nothing was even going on??

drock
03-29-2009, 11:52 PM

you're a mess. sometimes women be feeling bold with little guys and their guys get beat up trying to defend their ladies. lol

RubyTS
03-30-2009, 12:10 AM

you're a mess. sometimes women be feeling bold with little guys and their guys get beat up trying to defend their ladies. lol
lmao now THAT woulda been a funny ass video

jjhill
03-30-2009, 12:13 AM
Big dude would of whooped all their ass! I can't say I wouldn't of just stood there either. I'm taking nobody ass whoopin for them. When I go out with my girl i tell her don't start no junk, I ain't about to fight nobody.

BLKGSXR
03-30-2009, 12:16 AM
Big dude would of whooped all their ass! I can't say I wouldn't of just stood there either. I'm taking nobody ass whoopin for them. When I go out with my girl i tell her don't start no junk, I ain't about to fight nobody. hes just chunky He threw all 300lbs of fatness into the punch...Hoeshi I know a dude thats 130 22 yr old and is like 5'3 but he can do work in a ring.

jaycanuck
03-30-2009, 12:18 AM
Big dude would of whooped all their ass!

Unfortunately You're probably right. It's not only because of physical stature, but willingness to pummel people to the ground. I don't think many people on this board would be that fucked up want to do that. This guy didn't even give it a second thought. I'm surprised he wasn't already in jail for much worse.

jjhill
03-30-2009, 12:23 AM

Unfortunately You're probably right. It's not only because of physical stature, but willingness to pummel people to the ground. I don't think many people on this board would be that fucked up want to do that. This guy didn't even give it a second thought. I'm surprised he wasn't already in jail for much worse.

yea, they all would of had to jump him at the exact time. and move around a bit. It was no time to huddle tho. :grouphug

jjhill
03-30-2009, 12:24 AM
Big dude would of whooped all their ass! I can't say I wouldn't of just stood there either. I'm taking nobody ass whoopin for them. When I go out with my girl i tell her don't start no junk, I ain't about to fight nobody. hes just chunky He threw all 300lbs of fatness into the punch...Hoeshi I know a dude thats 130 22 yr old and is like 5'3 but he can do work in a ring.

sol bro? lol j/p

Legend
03-30-2009, 12:43 AM
"badass fighting" There isn't anything badass about sucker punching someone, it's a cowardly act.I think the guy would of had a chance if that tub of lard didn't throw that vicious sucker punch in the beginning but we all know that is how cowards usually do things.

macjay18
03-30-2009, 12:53 AM
I feel ashamed to not only be of the same species of these two ppl (as ref to by jaycanuck) but also of the onlookers, was like they were watching a movie rather than a vicious assault. I could have made a couple of dollars going around asking if they want popcorn!

drock
03-30-2009, 07:58 AM

I think he has been in jail for something else. I don't know if it was another assault but he's been in jail before.

Jericho
03-30-2009, 02:24 PM
I like the way the manager comes out after she spits at him, then shoots back behind the counter when he see bigfoot walking in!

slingblade
05-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Get out of his way