PDA

View Full Version : TS vs GG breath--interesting topic (for me anyway:))

sheyum
03-28-2009, 10:29 PM
Ok--people will call me crazy-but this has been my observation..
One of things that makes T-girls just not measure up to GGs is the smell of their breath,
Admittedly--I have a sort of thing when it comes to breath--whoch many of you may not share....But when I smell a really sexy mouth n a GG--i go fucking mad!!
and the fact is---that women's breath is just sexier and more erotic than men's---its just one of the many areas where the female chemistry is superior to the male..
with T-girls--no matter how fem they are---they never seem to get that amazing breath that many (not all) GGs have..
sometimes --at best-their breath is "neutral"--bascially no smell..
but often its rank--and never has that sweet erotic smell of a sexy woman
anyone else ever notice this?????

Fox
03-28-2009, 10:32 PM
Um... hm.

Alright.

peggygee
03-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Fox, I just went to http://l33tsig.net/ to see the app that
generates information on the specs of your computer.

Not sure that I would want folks knowing my systems
specs, but it's an interesting app.

By the by, nice machine. :wink:

Fox
03-28-2009, 11:42 PM
Thanks, peggy. Could be a lot nicer if I weren't broke, but it'll suffice for another year or two. :wink:

keepingitreal470
03-28-2009, 11:49 PM
One of things that makes T-girls just not measure up to GGs is the smell of their breath,
Admittedly--I have a sort of thing when it comes to breath--whoch many of you may not share....But when I smell a really sexy mouth n a GG--i go fucking mad!!
and the fact is---that women's breath is just sexier and more erotic than men's---its just one of the many areas where the female chemistry is superior to the male..with T-girls--no matter how fem they are---they never seem to get that amazing breath that many (not all) GGs have..
anyone else ever notice this?????You're not crazy. Its actually very true.

sheyum
03-29-2009, 12:05 AM
cool
someone agrees with me!!
not sure wtf the two posters before me were going on about--and what it has to do with my thread!!

peggygee
03-29-2009, 12:24 AM
cool
someone agrees with me!!
not sure wtf the two posters before me were going on about--and what it has to do with my thread!!

Oh, just some geek-speak between friends, on what I observed from
his sig.

But now you gonna have me going around smelling people's breath.

:P

werwt22
03-29-2009, 12:39 AM
IDK about men vs women but I have noticed it with white people vs black people.

sheyum
03-29-2009, 01:16 AM

unquestionably--and almost invariably
and dont mean that in a racist way---its just a fact

on the other hand --Latinas---the BEST breath there is...dont know why
doesnt carry over to latina tss though
a mystery

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 06:34 AM
:popcorn

sheyum
03-29-2009, 06:54 AM
hey ruby
whats that mean??
and by the way--id like to sample yours --as a test of course

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 07:09 AM
It means this thread is probably going to get interesting soon... probably as interesting as a train wreck but i got my popcorn ready!

As for me.. im a smoker, but people always tell me they wouldn't have known unless i told them.

Floyd R
03-29-2009, 07:12 AM
It means this thread is probably going to get interesting soon... probably as interesting as a train wreck but i got my popcorn ready!

As for me.. im a smoker, but people always tell me they wouldn't have known unless i told them.

sheyum
03-29-2009, 05:35 PM
ruby could keep me occupied in other words

like dominating the shit out of me

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 05:37 PM
I'm suprised this thread came this far...mutherfucker Toothpaste-Toothbrush,Floss and Mouthwash. afterwards have gum or some other item to keep yer breath smelling nice.

sheyum
03-29-2009, 05:40 PM
you are totally missing the point!!

geezus!!

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Nah dude I got it I just seriously want people to notice that if they got shitty breath to use that stuff 0_0....

phobun
03-29-2009, 06:50 PM
and the fact is---that women's breath is just sexier and more erotic than men's---its just one of the many areas where the female chemistry is superior to the male..
with T-girls--no matter how fem they are---they never seem to get that amazing breath that many (not all) GGs have..
The transsexual women I have smooched have had no male breath, but they have also had no male parts and on girl juice. I would say that their breath is as girly as any girl. Perhaps this might not be the case for pre-ops still exposed to testosterone.

Fox
03-29-2009, 07:17 PM

And the results are?

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 07:30 PM
:popcorn and here is where the fun begins!

sheyum
03-29-2009, 07:36 PM
well--the point of the thread was no to get into some kind of racist rant...lord knows.

it was merely to point out an observation...

i suppose it's nothing more than a hormonal thing...girls smell better than guys--you won't find many (straight) guys arguing THAT point...
but i guess my point was that--though the most fem t-girls are taking hormones--and it makes them more and more like women..
the breath thing is the last to change-or so Ive noticed..
ok--as Im writing it down--it all seems strange
but the bottom line is that sexy girls sometimes have great smelling breath--that you just dont find on a man..and its one of the things that attracts me (smells are powerful!)--and i havent notice one ts who has that great smell...

but i still hope....

Fox
03-29-2009, 07:44 PM
lol

I have no designs on getting into a race debate (which is why I stayed out of the "Why I hate black men" thread), but you can't just drop a comment like werwt22's and not elaborate. Ah well. :lol:

Legend
03-29-2009, 07:51 PM

That is the dumbest thing i've heard on this forum.

harryz417
03-29-2009, 08:25 PM
go the party's, nothing worse then girls that smell like they ate shit for breakfast..lol......one of the reasons i do NOT go as frequently.....someone needs to tell some of these transwomen they gotta go to the dentist semi-annually! i go every 3 months.

sheyum
03-29-2009, 08:25 PM
That is the dumbest thing i've heard on this forum.[/quote]

you've obviously never had a smokin- big-assed-sweet breathed latina breathe in your face wile she was fucking you

sheyum
03-29-2009, 08:26 PM
go the party's, nothing worse then girls that smell like they ate shit for breakfast..lol......one of the reasons i do NOT go as frequently.....someone needs to tell some of these transwomen they gotta go to the dentist semi-annually! i go every 3 months.

thats what im talking about

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 08:28 PM
maybe thats cuz most the girls at the parties r runnin in and out the bathroom every 10 minutes to um... "powder their nose"

sheyum
03-29-2009, 08:41 PM
why--does coke ruin your latina breath?

Alyssa87
03-29-2009, 08:52 PM
Latina breath

lol

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 08:55 PM
i chuckled a lil too lol

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 08:56 PM
ruby yo breath stanky. Talk so god damned much -_- lol keeding This thread was a fail from the beginning Talking about whoevers booboo breath

keepingitreal470
03-29-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm suprised this thread came this far...mutherfucker Toothpaste-Toothbrush,Floss and Mouthwash. afterwards have gum or some other item to keep yer breath smelling nice.Problem is, some do all of what you mentioned and it still doesnt help. I think those were the people the OP was referring to.

Alyssa87
03-29-2009, 08:59 PM
i chuckled a lil too lol

the sweetness he's talking about must come from platano maduro y malta.

dan_drade
03-29-2009, 09:00 PM

Maybe what you are smelling is cum from the girls previous john. LOL

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 09:05 PM
i chuckled a lil too lol

the sweetness he's talking about must come from platano maduro y malta.

LMAO then i must not b spanish after all cuz i hate platanos AND malta eew. Thats very mabel.

And i think i get what hes talking about. I dont think he's talking about good breath vs bad breath. I think he means that females have a natural sweetness to their breath that trannies dont.

Alyssa87
03-29-2009, 09:06 PM
i know. but i cant resist poking fun.

and lol about miss. banana picker liking that shit.

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 09:10 PM

4 real u have to see how this girl eats omg! Sweet plantains and fries chicken, french fried dipped in mayonaise, pork grinds.... she's such a trip lol

Alyssa87
03-29-2009, 09:13 PM

4 real u have to see how this girl eats omg! Sweet plantains and fries chicken, french fried dipped in mayonaise, pork grinds.... she's such a trip lol

the mones havent had time to kick that metabolism from bqid to fq.

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 09:13 PM

4 real u have to see how this girl eats omg! Sweet plantains and fries chicken, french fried dipped in mayonaise, pork grinds.... she's such a trip lolwtf fries and mayo ewwww

tsmandy
03-29-2009, 09:57 PM
I think it depends on the hormones in a girls body, and the level of testosterone. Testosterone has a very unique odor....

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 09:58 PM
I think it depends on the hormones in a girls body, and the level of testosterone. Testosterone has a very unique odor....hrm? Have you ever heard people with rank breathe got stomach problems?

sheyum
03-29-2009, 10:23 PM
i think Ruby may be the only one who gets it...

and Alyssa 87---you can laugh all you want about my term "latina breath"
but i just KNOW you've got some sexy breath...

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 10:25 PM

but i just KNOW you've got some sexy breath...It doesnt matter man People made it Their own way HEH :D

sheyum
03-29-2009, 10:37 PM

but i just KNOW you've got some sexy breath...It doesnt matter man People made it Their own way HEH :D

does anybody know what he means??

sheyum
03-29-2009, 10:38 PM
i thought MY shit was obtuse:)

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 10:38 PM

does anybody know what he means??you meant the sweetness thing others took it literally.

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 10:43 PM
i know what hes talking about. ive kissed a LOT of girls. I think its mostly pheremones, mixed with their natural softness. Their more petite structure makes for shorter breaths and that mixed with caressing their tiny jawlines and milky skin, make for a totally different experience

sheyum
03-29-2009, 10:53 PM
ok--ruby--now i think im in love with you...
i like that you get what Im talking about....and I also like that you like kissing girls..

you must admit--women are awesome...and I'll bet you've kissed your share of latinas too

I'm telling you--as a guy whose had a bit of a breath fetish my whole life..
I can say with total authority (strange as it may seem)--that Latina women have sexier breath than any other ethnic group...
I dont know what it is--but trust me..
and I"VE kissed alot of women too...

The best are Cubans and puerto ricans..
if you can find a mixture of the two---watch out!!

sheyum
03-30-2009, 09:47 PM
nothing more ruby?

RubyTS
03-30-2009, 09:55 PM
lol what else would u like?

sheyum
03-30-2009, 10:50 PM
more of your sexy input
tell us more about your experiences kissing girls?

have you ever gotten turned on by the smell of a gg's mouth while you were kissing her?

RubyTS
03-30-2009, 10:51 PM
um no but i enjoy kissing

sheyum
03-31-2009, 12:34 AM
ruby
youre telling me that youve never had a latinas breath make you hard???

werwt22
03-31-2009, 02:17 AM
lol

I have no designs on getting into a race debate (which is why I stayed out of the "Why I hate black men" thread), but you can't just drop a comment like werwt22's and not elaborate. Ah well. :lol:

? All it meant is there's a distinct smell to a white persons breath versus a black persons. Didn't mean white breath is better than black breath if that's how you interpreted it. I think I've gotten enough black and white booty to know LOL.

sheyum
03-31-2009, 02:36 AM
Like the man says--reality is perception
and perception is reality too...

LibertyHarkness
03-31-2009, 03:52 AM
its called listerine mouth wash :)

and eat some strawberries then you have nice breath :)

PS guys please have a poo before you want to kiss as well, as funniyl enouhg your bowels affect the smell of your breath xxx

sheyum
03-31-2009, 04:26 AM
Its called latina breath

my new term...just for Ruby and Alyssa 87's pleasure

BLKGSXR
03-31-2009, 08:38 AM
um no but i enjoy kissing Listerene strips Work Great and leave the good Scent :D heh heh I cant kiss someone unless I got a pack of those just incase like I were to or the person were to eat somethin smelly like a Bigassburger with onions etc... :D

tslover185
03-31-2009, 02:10 PM
I can speak from experience, Rudy has gr8 breath and a unbelievable kisser. No bad breath there!!! Just a sexxxy women.

sheyum
03-31-2009, 07:34 PM
[quote="tslover185"]I can speak from experience, Rudy has gr8 breath

Well-thats nice--though although Rudy Guiliani has been know to wear a dress----I'm really not attracted

but thanks anyway...

tslover185
04-01-2009, 02:47 PM
nice cum back shecum, u know exactly what i mean, no disrespect to ruby.

TsJANIRA
04-01-2009, 04:41 PM
I have never knew that breath now has a Sex or Race to define it,,,,, hmmm... The only differences of breath i know is.............GOOD AND BAD .

phobun
04-01-2009, 04:56 PM
I can speak from experience, Rudy has gr8 breath

Well-thats nice--though although Rudy Guiliani has been know to wear a dress----I'm really not attracted

but thanks anyway...
Good one sheyum

sheyum
04-01-2009, 05:19 PM
I have never knew that breath now has a Sex or Race to define it,,,,, hmmm... The only differences of breath i know is.............GOOD AND BAD .

hey--Im not trying to be racist--I love everyone
but im telling you--there IS a difference among ethnicities-naturally Im making a generalization--and there are exceptions...but there are DEFINITE patterns...
and trust me--Latin girls have the best breath..
by FAR

phobun
04-01-2009, 05:26 PM
but im telling you--there IS a difference among ethnicities-naturally Im making a generalization--and there are exceptions...but there are DEFINITE patterns...
With the mixing of ethnicities (purebreds are increasingly uncommon), and with ethnicity such a societal construct anyway, I doubt that it is anything genetic.

If anything, it might relate to certain foods particular ethnicities eat, or perhaps even poverty, which unfortunately affects some ethnicities more than others, and which might prevent people from getting good dental care.

On the other hand, I agree that there are gender-based differences in breath.

sheyum
04-02-2009, 05:45 PM
sorry--but i wholly disagree with you

different ethncities have different breath
youre right--diet plays a role..

but theres something else going on there...

ive had too much Latina breath to be convinced otherwise:)

Tepres
04-02-2009, 07:38 PM
I've never been close enough to a shemale to experience the breath thing.
If it's true, then these strips work pretty well on short notice, and they're easy to carry around.

http://www.listerine.com/images/products-lppacks.jpg

NjTranceAddict
04-02-2009, 08:24 PM
I've posted about this before in a reply to a post sheyum made, but I must reiterate.

I too am a HUGE FAN of the "Latina breath" (lol love the new term)

My first girlfriend in high school had this. She was from Colombia but was adopted at a very young age and raised very American - so because of that I don't feel it has anything to do with foods. It's something chemical in the body or hormonal I would guess. 10 years after high school I hung out with her a few times, and her breath had the exact same smell. Her mouth even tasted like her breath smelled, and it was the sweetest, most amazing taste/smell ever. It turned me on instantly - I can get hard just thinking about it.

sheyum
04-02-2009, 11:15 PM
I've posted about this before in a reply to a post sheyum made, but I must reiterate.

I too am a HUGE FAN of the "Latina breath" (lol love the new term)

My first girlfriend in high school had this. She was from Colombia but was adopted at a very young age and raised very American - so because of that I don't feel it has anything to do with foods. It's something chemical in the body or hormonal I would guess. 10 years after high school I hung out with her a few times, and her breath had the exact same smell. Her mouth even tasted like her breath smelled, and it was the sweetest, most amazing taste/smell ever. It turned me on instantly - I can get hard just thinking about it.

NOW we're talking!! Finally someone who knows what the hell I'm talking about....Once you've expereinced it--you never go back.. Though I'm convinced some people just aren't tuned in--dont care about smells--and they could give a shit..But Latinas taste and smell AMAZING..Not all f course--definitely not all---and conversely there are non--latinas with great breath..but the Latinas are pre-disposed--and when you get THAT smell--its just amazing...and amazingly similar from girl to girl..
i can come just from the smell..
its that good..Trance addict knows what Im talking about..
Its like the ultimate Viagra pill--i can stay hard ALL night with that type of breath in my face....

NjTranceAddict
04-03-2009, 09:12 AM
There truly is nothing like it, and if you ever found a TS woman with "latina breath" you might just have hit mega-millions without winning any money.

MacShreach
04-03-2009, 11:33 AM
I have experienced it too and I agree with the above, but I had always assumed it was a behavioural thing, diet, particularly, but NjTranceAddict's observation does question that.

I can't see any reason why it might not have a genetic cause. The genetic factors that are used to define ethnicity (for better or worse) are not restricted to visually obvious factors like eye shape and skin colour, so why not that too?

Can I please volunteer for the research project, which is obviously required for us to establish the prevalence and cause of this phenomenon?

sheyum
04-03-2009, 05:43 PM
I have experienced it too and I agree with the above, but I had always assumed it was a behavioural thing, diet, particularly, but NjTranceAddict's observation does question that.

I can't see any reason why it might not have a genetic cause. The genetic factors that are used to define ethnicity (for better or worse) are not restricted to visually obvious factors like eye shape and skin colour, so why not that too?

Can I please volunteer for the research project, which is obviously required for us to establish the prevalence and cause of this phenomenon?

sorry mac--but when the project begins..I must be first in line..I'm the world's (well-at least HA"S) leading authority on Latina Breath...I may invite you to come along...
But I'm encouraged that more and more Latina Breath converts are coming out of the closet..
Now--when we locate the T-girl on this board who actually HAS Latina breath--we will elevate and celebrate her...catipulting her to instant meg-T-stardom!
I KNOW that some of the Latina girls here must have it..
So girls--lets set up the screening process....

sheyum
04-04-2009, 06:31 PM
so---how do we set up the experiment??

MacShreach
04-04-2009, 08:59 PM
so---how do we set up the experiment??

First we need the volunteers.

sheyum
04-04-2009, 10:36 PM
you mean the girl volunteers?

i agree---
girls-------
in the name of science--please avail yourselves....

NjTranceAddict
04-09-2009, 07:54 AM
I've pointed out some keen observations and will absolutely be the best to take care of the northeastern US test subjects.

sheyum
04-22-2009, 09:31 PM
ok--it's official

tommymageeshemales2
04-22-2009, 10:30 PM
I've read the first exchanges on this thread.

At least Fox and Peggygee engaged with each other on machine specs - that's fine. This lunatic posting about breath makes me really question just how nuts/warped some of the HA members are.

Fox
04-22-2009, 10:58 PM
Fuck it, I'mma go grab me a latina chick. brb

sheyum
04-22-2009, 11:25 PM
Fuck it, I'mma go grab me a latina chick. brb

thats right Fox--you do that--and ignore the previous poster's dull and uninformed opinion....hes right---there are alot of freaks on this board..but this thread is for real...
trust me--ive had enough Latinas to know...

its funny--whenver you say something that involves a racial or ethnci generalization--people get all PC--but why not?? lets face it--there ARE differences among us humans that have to with race and nationality--correct??
there;s NOTHING racist about that..its just what it is...
im not saying latinas smell BETTER (well--yes i am actually:)--but thats just MY opinion...do they smell different?---definitley

themadhatter
02-26-2011, 07:26 PM
unquestionably--and almost invariably
and dont mean that in a racist way---its just a fact

on the other hand --Latinas---the BEST breath there is...dont know why
doesnt carry over to latina tss though
a mystery

That is a total crock of horse shit! I've been with all kinds of girls and races and that shit you said is just plain out stupid!

Helvis2012
02-27-2011, 12:01 AM
No, never.