PDA

View Full Version : Saying HELLO!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-28-2009, 04:08 PM
Hey everyone.

I have been getting some PM's in regards my parties and so forth and what I am doing and where have I been!

Well, as I mentioned a few weeks ago I was moving to a new apartment, my mom was in town and sprained her hand really bad while here, and so much was going on I have really been non stop. Plus traveling, work, parties- well you get the drift!

In regards to the parties, the only party I decided to keep on with was Saturday nights. Quite frankly, I was getting burnt out and overwhelmed from doing 13 parties a month plus everything else that I do. It was really getting to be too much, so I decided that one night a week would be the best for me to focus on just one party and not try to do absolutely everything like I was. It really works out best for me this way because I have wayyyyyyyyyyy more time now to work on other things and get back to touring. I have no, and I mean NO plans to expand doing anymore weekly parties other than one night a week.

Some have asked about the monthly and right now I have no plans to do a big event, as I am just focused on Saturdays. I will most likely do a few events a year- i.e. my birthday, or if something big is happening for me or for someone else to celebrate. But no immediate plans or dates to announce.

There are really many other things on my plate . I will be going on a party tour soon of several cities including Canada and Europe to promote my toy with TopCo- as well as a publicity tour in LA. I am also working on a one woman show that is being written for me and will most likely debut in NYC later in the year.
Apart from that I am also going into the recording studio doing a club track, working on several possible tv shows, and even possibly a book! All very exciting things! I have also been touring a lot, which has been a lot of fun getting back on the road.

On a personal note, I am still single and dating on occasion. Been single now for 7 months. It was a long recovery process and I certainly ate and hibernated enough, but I am really much happier right now and loving my new place in the city and just looking forward to redecorating it. Other than that, KJ has been staying with me so the company is nice and we are having fun going around town and terrorizing.

Anyhow just thought I would check in and update those that are interested.

Oh and I forgot to mention that last year I modeled with Buck Angel for artist Marc Quinn in the UK, a project I AM SOOOOOOOO THRILLED about I can't wait until it's out!

I will try to participate more as you all know, I have been here from the very start! LOL

:)

Allanah

Takingbackme
03-28-2009, 04:11 PM
HI!

Alyssa87
03-28-2009, 04:31 PM
keep on keepin on!

marcelloNYC
03-28-2009, 05:24 PM
It is better not to spread yourself to thin—concentrate on one party and make it the most fabulous night of the week.

Broken hearts take time; I have been there multiple times. It is good that KJ is with you. ((((hugs)))))

Awesome news about the club track, book, toy etc. Send me some product info and I will promote it on my blog. I review toys fro Babeland.

Marcello
xxoo :D

chris71
03-28-2009, 05:27 PM
I missed you allanah !

AllanahStarrNYC
03-28-2009, 07:06 PM
keep on keepin on!

Just like Gladys!

I miss you girl, give a girl a call sumtime!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-28-2009, 07:13 PM
It is better not to spread yourself to thin—concentrate on one party and make it the most fabulous night of the week.

Broken hearts take time; I have been there multiple times. It is good that KJ is with you. ((((hugs)))))

Awesome news about the club track, book, toy etc. Send me some product info and I will promote it on my blog. I review toys fro Babeland.

Marcello
xxoo :D

Thank you for the words.

The track and the show are definites, everything else in int he works- but fingers CROSSED!!!

When I gt back to NYC today, I wills end you details on my toy!

Kisses

Allanah

AllanahStarrNYC
03-28-2009, 07:14 PM
HI!

Bonour!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-28-2009, 07:14 PM
I missed you allanah !

Aww........................ :)

LibertyHarkness
03-28-2009, 07:36 PM
You sound a very busy bee Allanah xxx

bubbski
03-28-2009, 10:11 PM
Miami te manda un besote...Take care!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-29-2009, 01:26 AM

Yes I am always crazed!

xoxo

AllanahStarrNYC
03-29-2009, 01:27 AM
Miami te manda un besote...Take care!!!

Un beso para ti :*!

xoxo

LibertyHarkness
03-29-2009, 02:50 AM
Dam there i was going to ask you do to some work for me lol :)

All power to you girl, its good to see someone doing well ...but its good that you getting the balance right ...allways need your own time too :)

Libb xx

Yes I am always crazed!

xoxo

tsfarrah
03-29-2009, 03:39 PM
hey girl!

miss you lots must catch up this year in one country or another lol

look forward to seeing you soon

mwah xx

CrazyAboutTGirls
03-29-2009, 04:07 PM
Any plans to visit the UK Allanah? It would be great to see you at the WayOut again some time!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-29-2009, 09:09 PM
hey girl!

miss you lots must catch up this year in one country or another lol

look forward to seeing you soon

mwah xx

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I miss you sweetie!

I hope to see you soon!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-29-2009, 09:09 PM
Any plans to visit the UK Allanah? It would be great to see you at the WayOut again some time!

DEFINATELY Soon!

Luv the Wayout In London!