PDA

View Full Version : Buffy vs Angel

Legend
03-28-2009, 07:56 AM
Yeah i know angel was a spinoff but which show did you enjoy.For some reason i kind of enjoyed angel more.One thing that pissed me about angel(obviously the cancelation) was when they killed off dole he was suppose to come back on the show but i think he killed himself in real life.

fred41
03-28-2009, 01:42 PM
I was addicted to both shows when they were running.I thought Angel might not be so good when it first came out..but in the long run I enjoyed it more than Buffy..cause it was kinda like Batman.....and I really enjoyed the last episode of Angel a lot. The "buffy" show came around during a real shit period in my life and it helped me get thru it at the time (that and South Park..lol)..We're gonna sound like Goths being into those shows..but I don't give a fuck. Thanks for bringing it up Legend.

P.S...I try to keep up on Joss Whedon's stuff - do you watch "Dollhouse" at all? It's got some potential...but I'm a little disappointed so far.

Legend
03-28-2009, 03:09 PM
I was addicted to both shows when they were running.I thought Angel might not be so good when it first came out..but in the long run I enjoyed it more than Buffy..cause it was kinda like Batman.....and I really enjoyed the last episode of Angel a lot. The "buffy" show came around during a real shit period in my life and it helped me get thru it at the time (that and South Park..lol)..We're gonna sound like Goths being into those shows..but I don't give a fuck. Thanks for bringing it up Legend.

P.S...I try to keep up on Joss Whedon's stuff - do you watch "Dollhouse" at all? It's got some potential...but I'm a little disappointed so far.

No problem dude, angel was the only show me and my sister watched together.I cannot get into dollhouse the characters are too horrible and the plot is terrible,the show will be cancel soon,whedon can come up with better stuff then that man.I like eliza dushku but that is a terrible role for her.

"We're gonna sound like Goths being into those shows..but I don't give a fuck."

lol i don't either there is nothing wrong with goths or emos who knows you might like one someday.

jaycanuck
03-28-2009, 03:13 PM
Unfortunately never got to watch much of either. What I did see I seemed to lean towards Buffy.

Y'know when a show gets to far, you hear everyone say such great things but you also feel you need to start from the beginning? I think that's what happened with Buffy and Angel. Just never got around to it. LOST is like that. Have never seen a LOST episode.

Alyssa87
03-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Unfortunately never got to watch much of either. What I did see I seemed to lean towards Buffy.

Y'know when a show gets to far, you hear everyone say such great things but you also feel you need to start from the beginning? I think that's what happened with Buffy and Angel. Just never got around to it. LOST is like that. Have never seen a LOST episode.

saddest thing i've read all day

*edit*
Sorry- i voted for Angel
I used to beat it to David Boreanaz.

jaycanuck
03-28-2009, 03:24 PM

*edit*
Sorry- i voted for Angel

hahaha. I know I know. LOST does look really good. I need to start watching.

Alyssa87
03-28-2009, 03:34 PM

*edit*
Sorry- i voted for Angel

hahaha. I know I know. LOST does look really good. I need to start watching.

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Complete-Seasons-Matthew-Fox/dp/B001SAR6EO/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1238247066&sr=1-12

jaycanuck
03-28-2009, 03:45 PM
So what you're saying is watch it eh? :P

Alyssa87
03-28-2009, 03:48 PM
i am

and Legend, i'm sorry Jay and I jacked this thread

jaycanuck
03-28-2009, 03:52 PM
Yep. I'm sorry too.

Legend
03-28-2009, 04:11 PM
i am

and Legend, i'm sorry Jay and I jacked this thread

It's cool don't really worry about it.

Legend
03-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Yep. I'm sorry too.

It's ok

diggitydawg
03-28-2009, 04:17 PM
C'mon people, Buffy was WAY better than Angel. However, Lost kicks both show's asses.

tsmandy
03-28-2009, 08:03 PM
I loved Angel, but not because of David Borreanaz (who I always loved to hate, what a tool.). I loved how bleak it all was, and I was obsessed with Lila. What a fucking babe! Season 4 and 5 had me totally captivated.

I'm actually enjoying Dollhouse quite a bit right now, I think it has some intelligent subtleties and I love Whedon's sense of humor. Especially that recent little on the street interview with the straight dude wanting to experience gay sex, that shit was straight out of HA.

Legend
03-29-2009, 07:59 AM
C'mon people, Buffy was WAY better than Angel. However, Lost kicks both show's asses.

Lost is ok but i wouldn't say it is better then either of those shows.

Alyssa87
03-29-2009, 08:00 AM

Lost is ok but i wouldn't say it is better then either of those shows.

and you would be WRONG!

AsiaMei
03-29-2009, 08:02 AM
omg, why did i think this thread was about buffy the body vs angel lola luv lol

Alyssa87
03-29-2009, 08:05 AM
omg, why did i think this thread was about buffy the body vs angel lola luv lol

because all u think about is THA LOOK.. lo coka!

alpha2117
03-29-2009, 08:58 AM
Buffy had Oz ... nuff said.