PDA

View Full Version : Allanah vs. Raquel Welch

alfredog
09-25-2005, 05:07 PM
I know the lookalikes thing is probably tired, but I'm bored, and I have Photoshop.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8831/allanahwelch2ls.jpg

Paul
09-25-2005, 05:11 PM
are you just obsessed with comparing GG's and TG's, all your recent posts seem to be about it.

alfredog
09-25-2005, 05:13 PM
No, just bored, officer. Lemme go get some air.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-25-2005, 05:14 PM
WOW, what a generous compliment!

not that i think that i look anything like ms. welch but just to be compared to one of my beauty icons is enough to put me in a spin.

raquel welch is in her 60s today and she still looks amazing. i have heard people make this comparison before and i am alwasy humbled by it.

IM NOT WORTH, IM NOT WORTHY- Bbowing to raquel

thanks sweetie- that is mighty nice of you -

my sincere thanks for even putting me in the same league with raquel welch

alfredog
09-25-2005, 05:53 PM
WOW, what a generous compliment!

IM NOT WORTH, IM NOT WORTHY- Bbowing to raquel

thanks sweetie- that is mighty nice of you -

my sincere thanks for even putting me in the same league with raquel welch

Well, if she saw your pictures, I think she'd be the one bowing.

Can you tell I'm a fan?

AllanahStarrNYC
09-25-2005, 06:06 PM
yes!

and i thank you very much for your kindness-
i am very flattered.

thank you again for the comparison and for being a fan.

BIG KISS

Serge
09-25-2005, 08:23 PM
I agree!!!

Allanah...I hate to say this but Raquel should be the one bowing. You are the icon. Her look is great, but your's is INTOXICATING! You are the epitome of feminine beauty.

NiceGuy Eddie
09-25-2005, 08:29 PM
Allanah is the cutest of the two (she looks more feminine, too) :roll:

chefmike
09-26-2005, 12:17 AM
I'm a huge Raquel fan...but, I think Allanah even reminds one of the Italian goddess, Sophia Loren...

chefmike
09-26-2005, 12:19 AM
I'm a huge Raquel fan...but, I think Allanah even reminds one of the Italian goddess, Sophia Loren...

chefmike
09-26-2005, 12:21 AM
oops...double post..but allanah and sophia are worth a second look any day...

Quinn
09-26-2005, 12:49 AM
In my opinion, Sophia Loren is definitely one of the most beautiful actresses of all time. What a class act...

-Quinn

AllanahStarrNYC
09-26-2005, 12:50 AM
wow

i really love you two!

flattery will get you anywhere lol

but seriously sophia loren and raquel welch are two my beauty icons-

as welll as jayne mansfield and jessica rabbit ;)

i'll tell u something- they dont make women like they used to...

my favorite faces of all time

Elizabeth Taylor
Grace Kelly
Sophia Loren
Jayne Mansfield

AllanahStarrNYC
09-26-2005, 12:54 AM
liz and ava and raquel

mixedprettyboy
09-26-2005, 12:56 AM
Allanah, I'm not trying to cause any trouble, but those are all white women.

Why would you want to look like another race? Aren't you happy with the race you were born as? Michael Jackson is the same way, that's why he looks like a caricature now. You can change your gender, but you can't change your race.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-26-2005, 01:04 AM
huh?

sophia loren is italian and i raquel welch is half spanish-

i am not trying to look like any of them, i should be so lucky if i did.

i can only look like myself and i am not quite sure how the race card has anything to do with it. i am cuban and have never denied that. alot of people in fact think i am white sometimes, but i am not-

so i dont' get it?

mixedprettyboy
09-26-2005, 01:09 AM
No shade.

I just got the impression those women were the ones who inspire your plastic surgeries.

But if it makes you happy who am I to judge right?

mixedprettyboy
09-26-2005, 01:10 AM
Sounds like he's starting trouble to me girl 8)

Man, mind your own business

chefmike
09-26-2005, 01:26 AM
Allanah, all comments from the peanut gallery aside (yes, you know who you are)...I can tell your a fellow (classic) film fanatic...so I would have to add my first crush, Natalie Wood...

AllanahStarrNYC
09-26-2005, 04:20 AM
OH I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NATALIE WOOD

geekmeat
09-26-2005, 06:21 AM
I HAVE TO comment on this thread.
Allanah this shows you that you have FANATICAL fans as you dont look ANYTHING like Sophia Loren or Raquel Welch.
Im not be shady just stating a fact.
Your a nice looking chick no doubt but to compare almost anyone to Sophia Loren is criminal.
All of those women of yesteryear and yes I am including Elizabeth Taylor in this are CLASSIC beauties.
Sophia Loren is EASILY the most beatiful actress EVER and one of the most beautiful women ever.
Being mentioned in the same breath with these legendary women must be a huge ego boost but not true........surely you know that.
The women of the 1950's are put on a pedestal for a reason......because THEY belong there!
No disrespect to you Allanah as you have proven yourself to be a classy girl and a beautiful one at that

Regards.......

AllanahStarrNYC
09-26-2005, 06:49 AM
geekmeet

i dont think any of these guys are FANATICAL- they are simply stating their opinions.

amy sohn of new york magazine, when she wrote the article about me, in her own worlds said that i reminded her of a modern day hyper feminine raquel welch.

i have heard this comparison before- and i have said reapeatedly that i do not feel like i look like either but i take it as a great compliment to even be compared to such women.

it is not an ego boost, because i am not an ego maniac. it is flattering and very graciious for anyone to go out of their way to offer a compliment- so my gratitude is always expressed to those that do.

furthermore i do take offense to say that comparing me to anyone is criminal is offensive.

i know that i am not in the league of any of those women darling- they are icons to me. the type of beauty that i have admired and tried to emulate.

but your way of trying to knock me down a notch because i was compared to ms. welch and ms, loren is right out tacky and shows how out of touch and nasty u can be. u did the same thing when someone said kayla looked like paris hilton. with somthing ridiculous like-'how dare they'

i already know what i look like and these goddesses are nothing like me.
i should be so lucky-

and u can keep your nice looking chick compliment- i dont take cheap compliments or consilidation remarks. i dont need them.

i am a big girl i can handle whatever comes my way.

nnow that is stating a fact!

geekmeat
09-26-2005, 07:11 AM
geekmeet

i dont think any of these guys are FANATICAL- they are simply stating their opinions.

amy sohn of new york magazine, when she wrote the article about me, in her own worlds said that i reminded her of a modern day hyper feminine raquel welch.

i have heard this comparison before- and i have said reapeatedly that i do not feel like i look like either but i take it as a great compliment to even be compared to such women.

it is not an ego boost, because i am not an ego maniac. it is flattering and very graciious for anyone to go out of their way to offer a compliment- so my gratitude is always expressed to those that do.

furthermore i do take offense to say that comparing me to anyone is criminal is offensive.

i know that i am not in the league of any of those women darling- they are icons to me. the type of beauty that i have admired and tried to emulate.

but your way of trying to knock me down a notch because i was compared to ms. welch and ms, loren is right out tacky and shows how out of touch and nasty u can be. u did the same thing when someone said kayla looked like paris hilton. with somthing ridiculous like-'how dare they'

i already know what i look like and these goddesses are nothing like me.
i should be so lucky-

and u can keep your nice looking chick compliment- i dont take cheap compliments or consilidation remarks. i dont need them.

i am a big girl i can handle whatever comes my way.

nnow that is stating a fact!

No no no
Wait a minute!
I have paid you compliments at times and they are almost ALWAYS unsolicited.
Im not trying to be nasty towards you at all,the post was MORE directed at some of your fans.
And with the whole kayla thing I DONT put you in that league.....
And besides.......you NEVER say ANYTHING when I am being complimentary towards you........ONLY when I am percieved to be evil.
Im no Vicki.
I have NO reason to antagonize you.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-26-2005, 07:19 AM
well maybe u should direct your words differently

i was posting pictures of the women i think are perfect beauties accepted the compliment and said the same thing i responded to you.

like i said- makes no dirrece to me

i still accept the other gentlemans compliments- however far fetched they might seem.

AND ONE MORE THING

dont think i go around feeding about the compliments i get from people.
i get them all the time, but i know who i am and what i am, and i have to live with myself. i dont consider myself to be pretty or beautiful. i think i look the best i can for me, i think have good style, and i think i am genunely and honest and good person- and that i think takes me beyond my physical appearance.

geekmeat
09-26-2005, 07:29 AM
well maybe u should direct your words differently

i was posting pictures of the women i think are perfect beauties accepted the compliment and said the same thing i responded to you.

like i said- makes no dirrece to me

i still accept the other gentlemans compliments- however far fetched they might seem.

AND ONE MORE THING

dont think i go around feeding about the compliments i get from people.
i get them all the time, but i know who i am and what i am, and i have to live with myself. i dont consider myself to be pretty or beautiful. i think i look the best i can for me, i think have good style, and i think i am genunely and honest and good person- and that i think takes me beyond my physical appearance.\

Listen sweetheart.
If I wanted to be nasty or try to throw shade you would know it.....im NOT a subtle person.
Like when you went to L.A and took pictures with a certain "girl" who use to post here who calls herself a hungangel.
Remember that?
Well she pissed me off royally and I read that bitch AND posted a photo of her with YOU in it to show people what a beast she was!
THATS BEING NASTY.
You have never liked me from day one but that hasnt stopped me from complimenting you when I felt it was appropriate.
Sometimes you a overly sensitive about almost anything that I write but thats okay.......

thanos
09-26-2005, 07:36 AM
Listen sweetheart.
If I wanted to be nasty or try to throw shade you would know it.....im NOT a subtle person.
Like when you went to L.A and took pictures with a certain "girl" who use to post here who calls herself a hungangel.
Remember that?
Well she pissed me off royally and I read that bitch AND posted a photo of her with YOU in it to show people what a beast she was!

You should have been banned for that and you're lucky I didn't see that. You're only back on this board because someone begged for you to be allowed to return and promised you'd be on your best behavior.
But low and behold you're back to your old tricks.

geekmeat
09-26-2005, 07:40 AM
Listen sweetheart.
Remember that?

You should have been banned for that and you're lucky I didn't see that. You're only back on this board because someone begged for you to be allowed to return and promised you'd be on your best behavior.
But low and behold you're back to your old tricks.

If you want to ban me go ahead!!!!
Your all cocksuckers anyways!!!

Now you have your excuse!!!!

Some of you make me sick!
You act like you have vaginas or something!

GroobySteven
09-26-2005, 07:47 AM
I've changed my mind...I vote yes, get rid of him, ban him, put him a bag and drown him, whatever.
It will be a mercy killing.
seanchai

Vicki Richter
09-26-2005, 08:25 AM
I think it's amusing when guys make comparisons of TS to GG's all the time. But then why not. It's all in fun and if it makes someone feel good, why not.

It does seem that there is a double standard. When Geek insulted my friend he didn't get in trouble, and nobody but me even said anything about it. That's not cool.

thanos
09-26-2005, 08:30 AM
It does seem that there is a double standard. When Geek insulted my friend he didn't get in trouble, and nobody but me even said anything about it. That's not cool.

There's no double standard, I didn't see when geekmeat insulted your friend. I just looked for the post and its not there so obviously some other mod deleted it.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-26-2005, 06:56 PM
i didnt see that either-

u know those pictures were posted from a fun night out in la- were i got to meet some very nice girls.

everyone was welcoming and friendly. i even asked felicia to come back to the boards- but its her choice not to , ya know.

its sad that someone would take those pics and use them for a negative purpose. what is the purpose in picking apart someone like that-? ABSOLUTELY NONE.

ezed
09-27-2005, 05:25 AM
i didnt see that either-

u know those pictures were posted from a fun night out in la- were i got to meet some very nice girls.

everyone was welcoming and friendly. i even asked felicia to come back to the boards- but its her choice not to , ya know.

its sad that someone would take those pics and use them for a negative purpose. what is the purpose in picking apart someone like that-? ABSOLUTELY NONE.

I want to get to the original purpose of this thread AND the original post, the pics of YOU and RAQUEL side by side. I know you won't hear of it, but Christ you are as beautiful as her! I know, I know, you can just blush and say no way.

Raquel was my first crush, my first love when I discovered my dick and it's urges. And Allanah, to this day Raquel turns me on, and you are as beautiful as her. I'm 51, do the math, Raquel was the nightly fantasy of guys of my generation. What am I saying...I don't know. You are beautiful. Our paths may never cross, but I just wanted to say that. Am I kissing your ass to get in your pants...I know better (though I would love to, it probably ain't gonna happen since we run in different circles). You are a beautiful girl!

Love
Ezed

Ps..geekmeat's a doink, to coin an expression from back then. I wouldn't ban him but treat him like wallpaper...he's just there.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-10-2005, 12:34 AM
I have to agree..ALLANAH reminds me of the mighty Rachel Welch in her hayday! Just beautiful!! :wink:

~Hugz.

Trannygurl

innavoice
10-10-2005, 01:39 AM
umm.................(sheepishly raises hand)

not for nothing but....having read geek's comments i didn't see much of anything to ruffle ur feathers...

with all due respect Allanah, maybe it's undertones went over my head, but it seems you're reply was based more on his track record than anything else.

You seem(and have stated as such for those in doubt) to be a level-headed individual.....which is probably surprising to most.....

It just seemed to me that he was speaking more in terms of reverance towards the aforementioned icons.....than any detraction from you own grace and beauty.

(retreats back into shadows)

LG
10-10-2005, 08:49 AM
I personally think Allanah looks perfect, and she knows I do, but I don't see a tremendous similarity with Raquel Welch.

What is interesting though, is that Welch played the part of a post-op MTF in one of her movies, Myra Breckinridge. In that film, made in 1970, she was a man hating TS who raped a guy with a dildo.

I haven't seen it but I hear it's crap.

Lavonne
02-05-2006, 12:04 AM
I'm perfectly aware that this was not the original intent of this thread but the Allanah of today vs Raquel Welch in her prime would be a catfight beyond imagination. I'd bet everything I have on you Allanah, and that's no flattery!

AllanahStarrNYC
02-05-2006, 12:10 AM
u are too kind- just to entertain the thought of someone thinking i resemble one of my biggest beauty idols- is EXTREMELY complimentary

though i do not see it- i thank you deeply for your swee thoughts ;)

Kramer
02-05-2006, 12:18 AM
I dont see the Welch simarities at all. But definetly Sophia Loren! Both are very pretty! 8)

AllanahStarrNYC
02-05-2006, 03:32 AM
another comparison, i am most humbled by

thank u *

carter83
02-05-2006, 03:58 AM
sophia loren has nothing on maria grazia cucinotta :D

Lavonne
02-05-2006, 05:58 AM
Sophia may have nothing on Maria but Allanah sure does! And I'm not just talking about that big beautiful cock either

carter83
02-05-2006, 06:13 AM
Sophia may have nothing on Maria but Allanah sure does! And I'm not just talking about that big beautiful cock either

:?

AllanahStarrNYC
02-05-2006, 06:35 AM
i'm sorry- but not that i am worthy to be comapred to either raquel welch or sophia loren

but you can not compare that women to the classic beauty, sex appeal, and essence of sophia loren

maybe monica belucci is the closest thing to a modern day sophia loren

carter83
02-05-2006, 06:48 AM
i'm sorry- but not that i am worthy to be comapred to either raquel welch or sophia loren

but you can not compare that women to the classic beauty, sex appeal, and essence of sophia loren

maybe . belucci is the closest thing to a modern day sophia loren

oh you got taste :P monica bellucci is gorgeous and not to put down sophia loren or raquel welch but in my opinion there are alot of women that are more beautiful.

hey maybe im too young to get the whole ''classic beauty'' thing :(

DaveloveShemales
02-07-2006, 04:55 AM
Hey what does it matter they are all beautiful including you Allanah. I be happy if I could meet a beautiful girl that looks like anyone of them and you.

BeardedOne
02-07-2006, 05:00 AM
Beauty is as beauty does. I've known some stunning women that were total beyatches, so looks ain't everything.

Deepdarkfucker
02-07-2006, 08:30 PM
[You deserve it - you are beautiful!!!!!!!!!