PDA

View Full Version : Unreleased Stories

sissyrachel
03-27-2009, 05:47 PM
Some of you will have noticed that I post a few of my stories on here. For anyone who has enjoyed them, virtually everything I have written is available on literotica (see the link in my sig). However, there are a few stories that haven't appeared there, either because they were rejected or I thought better than submit them. I had a couple on Fictionmania but now that's gone they appear nowhere that they can be read, so I thought I'd put them up here.

This first story is one that literotica rejected for being too violent/containing non-consensual sex, so be warned not to read it if that is the kind of thing that offends you. However, I'm quite proud of it as it's a little different from what I sometimes write. I was pleased that it found a home on fictionmania and now it will have to go here...

Turning The Tables

It's every woman's worst nightmare. You're out late, walking back from a club down dark, deserted alleyways. Suddenly your sexy, revealing clubwear makes you feel horribly naked and exposed. And then you hear it, footsteps in the road behind you. You turn a corner and they're still there, still following your every move. You slow down in the hope that they'll walk on past, but they still keep pace with you. Until in a panic you find yourself backed into a corner, a road that leads nowhere, a dark dead end with no escape and the sound of the man's footsteps coming ever closer to you. Well, this time I wasn't going to let myself be intimidated, this time I was going to turn the tables and take control. I wasn't going to be a scared little girl.
You see, I wasn't just any ordinary girl, I was something different, something special. I hadn't always been the way I was, hell, I hadn't always been female. But years of transformation had turned me from the shy, quiet guy that I was into a striking, sexy, tough woman and I wasn't about to let any man change that. So, on turning into the dark cul-de-sac, I turned back around to face my pursuer. I only had to wait a couple of seconds to see a guy come around the corner and stand staring at me.
"Have you been following me?" I demanded.
He looked nervous like maybe he hadn't done this before, or maybe the other girls didn't tend to stand up to him. I recognised him as one of the guys who had been giving me wolf whistles and catcalls from outside the club. He must have followed me from there. While he had been intimidating in that big group or when his heavy footsteps sounded in time with the clicking of my pointed heels, now, standing to face him, he didn't scare me at all. He was not especially strong or muscular, good looking in a blandly unmemorable way. In my five inch heels, I stood comfortably over six foot and towered above him. He gave a sheepish smile.
"Maybe we're just walking the same way," he said.
"Maybe you end the night walking the same way as a lot of girls," I sneered, "Maybe this is the only way you can have your way with them."
"Well, dressed like that, I reckon you're asking for it," he replied, finally growing some balls and leering at my skimpy outfit.
I was dressed like I always did on a night out, entirely in rubber fetish wear and I had to admit I made quite a sight in my latex mini-dress and thigh high patent boots. The dress was a black ballerina style latex number with a pleated twirl skirt that barely covered my thighs and a lace up front that clung to my narrow waist and stretched to try and contain my enormous DD tits. The latex clung too tight to my chest to bother with a bra and beneath the dress all that held in my remaining manhood was a red satin thong. My shiny boots had a spiked metal five inch heel and laced all the way up the front. My hair was in platinum blonde waves and my make-up was striking and dramatic, extended lashes, glitter eyeshadow and crimson lipstick. I had very long, dark red false nails on my hand. The outfit was horribly impractical but made me look amazing and just like a fetish dominatrix whore. Which I guess could mean that I was asking for it. Certainly, on a night like tonight I was desperate to get laid and the evening ended pretty frustratingly with me not managing to find a man who wasn't put off by my bold attire and similar attitude.
"So, I'm a woman who enjoys her sexuality," I came back, "Does that give you any right to follow me home expecting some action."
"You're just like the others, your mouth says you don't want it, but your body says you do."
He said I was just like the others but I suspected he'd never met a woman quite like me before and this began to make me think of an idea. A way to truly gain control of the situation.
"What about you then? I bet you're just gagging for it when you see a girl like me. Isn't your little cock just getting so hard just at the thought of it," I said, "Maybe it should be me taking advantage of you, little man."
"Hey gorgeous, it's all the same to me," he grinned lasciviously, taking a step closer to me.
"Just so long as you remember who's in control," I said, grabbing him by the shirt and pulling him over to me.
I pulled him into a kiss, frenching him with my tongue deep inside his mouth as I let my hands run down to unzip his jeans. Sure enough, his cock was pretty hard, but it wasn't much to feel really, barely four inches of it. I squeezed his cock and balls tightly in a way that made him break from the kiss and let out a yelp of pain.
"Christ, you do have such a little sissy cock," I giggled, "No wonder you can't get any girls the normal way."
His face flushed red with a mix of anger and embarrassment and he slapped me across the face.
"You can't talk to me like that," he spat out in fury, maybe he was starting to feel like I wasn't the kind of girl to tangle with.
In no kind of mood to suffer his insubordinate behaviour and with my cheek smarting from where he hit me, I landed a slap of my own on his face, scraping my long false nails across his cheek to scratch him. He doubled back in pain and I landed a kick with my pointy boots right in his groin which caused him to drop to his knees in pain, tears in his eyes.
"Remember, you sissy bitch, I'm the one in control, don't you ever try something like that again," I said, angrily.
He stared up at me, open mouthed, hardly believing what was happening. This wasn't at all what he had been after. The look of pain in his eyes thrilled me, it told me I was now the one in charge as he knelt at my feet. It gave me a thrill of power and I decided to press home my advantage. I lifted my left leg and pushed my spiked heel down on his shoulder as he tried to get up. I was bigger and probably stronger than him and I think he realised it as he stayed down and simply whimpered.
"What do you want with me?"
"You go around thinking you can take whatever you want from girls with that pathetic little sissy cock of yours," I spat the words angrily in his bewildered and scared face, "And it's about time someone turned the tables on you and taught you a thing or two. I'm going to show you what it's like to get fucked with a real cock."
If he was confused and afraid before, his expression simply got even more wide eyed as I pulled up my latex ballerina skirt and he saw the huge bulge in my satin panties.
"That's right, I'm not the kind of girl you took me for," I sneered, pulling the thin satin material aside and pulling out my thick, uncut eight inch monster, already becoming harder, I began to stroke it just inches from his face, "Yeah, I might be a totally hot woman but I'm still more man than you'll ever be," I laughed, "How does it feel, kneeling before a woman with a cock twice the size of yours? A pathetic dirty little sissy like you is only good for worshipping a real cock like this."
"You're crazy," he whimpered and pleaded, tears still in his eyes, "What are you going to do with me?"
"What do you think sissy? I'm going to make you eat it. Open your mouth."
"N..n..no, I...I can't," he stammered, "You've got me all wrong. I'm not gay, I don't want this."
"That wasn't a question," I said, standing over him commandingly, I slapped my firm meat across his cheek, smearing him with a little pre-cum, "I don't care what you want. This is what sissy freaks like you deserve."
"I won't do it," he said, as I slapped my cock across his face again, still jerking it, still watching as he barely took his eyes off it, he'd obviously never seen one that big before, certainly not up this close, sticking out from a beautiful girl's body, "You can't make me."
From where I rested my left foot on his shoulder, I dug the spike of my heel into his flesh, ripping his shirt open and drawing blood. He screamed out.
"Aaarh, that hurt, you bitch," he cried, only he swallowed the last couple of words as I had used the opportunity of him screaming to slip my cock between his lips.
"There we are," I smiled at him, "That wasn't so hard now, was it? You look like a proper sissy slut now with your lips around my cock."
He could only mumble as he tried to pull his head back off my manhood, but I had my hands wrapped around the back of his head, pushing him deeper onto me, pushing my dick deeper into his warm, wet throat.
"That's it, bitch, I moaned, suck my cock. Suck it like a dirty whore," as I said this, I pulled out until my whole length bar the head was out of his mouth, waited for a second as he gasped for air around it, before pushing back down his throat.
His eyes were totally wide now, concentrating intently on looking up at me, my huge round breasts, leather mini-dress, taunting scarlet grin, but most of all the incredible eight inch beast that pushed between his lips. It was a beautiful little expression in his eyes, like a rabbit caught in the headlights, alarmed and helpless, completely in my power, unable to resist as I face fucked him, forcing him to deep throat me even as he gagged and choked on my meat.
"How does it feel to be on the other side, sissy boy? To take it rather than give it?" I demanded, "Not all those girls you fucked were such eager little nympho sluts as you though, not so natural when it came to swallowing a big hard cock."
He mumbled some insult or complaint but I couldn't hear it over the slurping sound as my cock slipped between his lips, as I pushed his head forward towards my groin and then let it slide back.
"Or maybe it's not so natural," I teased, "Maybe you've done this before, slut boy. That tough guy act is just a disguise so people don't know that inside you're a dirty whore who thinks about nothing but swallowing hard cocks and drinking men's cum."
I don't know if he was even aware of it but I felt him begin to get into it, to open his throat to allow me inside, his tongue began to caress my shaft as it slid into and out of his mouth. I let up the pressure on the back of his head a little and still he moved forward, swallowing my meat until my balls nestled up against his chin. Feeling this slight change, I was able to relax and get really into it, resting my back against the wall of the alley, one booted foot on his shoulder, my hands now loosely around his head, my pleated latex skirt around my waist and my cock, now rock hard, slipping into his mouth. I looked down at him and there was lust as well as fear in his eyes.
"Oh yes, oh fuck, God you suck like a pro sissy boy," I moaned, still taunting him, "Just imagine if all your friends from the club could see you now, on your knees like a dirty whore, sucking on thick tranny cock sooo much bigger than yours! What would they think to know you're just a naughty, kinky, cock loving slut bitch who likes nothing more than a piece of hard meat between your lips."
I let my cock slip from his mouth, the head was glistening with pre-cum and saliva. I smeared it across his face, painting his lips with my sticky juices.
"Aah, yes, my little sissy boy, you just love the taste of cum, don't you?" I smiled.
"No. No, I don't," he gasped, his mouth finally free to protest, "I didn't want this," his voice was still high and terrified, "I'm not gay. I don't like cock or cum. Pleeease just let me go. I'm begging you."
"Come on, don't chicken out on me now sissy, you were desperate for it before, you were asking for it," I grinned nastily, "Now, if you're going to beg, why don't you beg for what you really want?"
"No," he pouted like a sulky child, "That isn't what I want. I want you to let me go."
"Not good enough," I grinned nastily, digging my heel back into his shoulder in a way that made him yelp with pain once more, I was loving the control that the inflicting of pain and my dominant position gave me, it was an incredible turn on, "Now, beg probably, my little bitch, and maybe I'll make this less humiliating for you."
It's amazing what a little pain, threats and persuasion can do to a guy, because it took literally a matter of seconds for this guy, who just a few minutes earlier was all macho posturing and threatening to have his way with me in this dark alley, to be begging for cock like a cheap whore.
"Yes, you're right," he said, tears in his eyes, "I am a dirty little sissy who needs nothing more than a big, thick, juicy cock. Pleeease let me suck on your beautiful girlie cock. It's sooo much bigger and thicker than mine, I deserve to be your sissy bitch slut slave soaked in your warm juices!"
While the tears in his eyes and the manic, fearful edge to his voice suggested he would say anything to get out of this situation, I felt that there was a part of him that was really into this, a part that knew just what to say, what to beg for.
"That's very good, you do make quite a good submissive sissy slave," I smiled, "See, all you needed was a little persuasion to let your real self come out." All this time I had still been stroking my cock as he had glanced quickly between it and my eyes, still painting his sticky lips with my pre-cum, "Now, slut, show me how much you worship my cock!"
He opened his lips and gingerly licked his tongue across my swollen head, licking the pre-cum from around his mouth. This seemed to give him a little confidence and he opened his mouth to take my cock back inside. With no assistance from me this time, he began to bob back and forth on it, letting it out of his mouth to swirl his tongue around the head, giving me a real blow job.
"Oh my God!" I gasped with pleasure, my throbbing manhood perfectly stimulated by his lips and tongue, "That's just right, you dirty cocksucking slut, it feels sooo goooood, you give amazing head, bitch!"
He looked so cute kneeling before me, in his eyes there was pain, fear and humiliation, but just a little hint of arousal, although the fact that this was turning him on may have made him more terrified than anything I could do to him.
My cock was still incredibly hard and leaking pre-cum, and he looked so good sucking on it, but still I let it slip from between his lips and eased my boot off his bleeding shoulder, allowing him to stand up.
"Alright, bitch, you suck cock pretty incredibly," I said, "But I've had enough of it, get up."
He looked incredibly relieved and slowly picked himself up off the ground. His knees were dirty from kneeling in the street, his shirt torn and his shoulder bloody, his face was smeared with pre-cum and still bore marks where I had scratched him. He stood unsteadily and turned to leave. Quick as a flash, I grabbed his arm and thrust him against the wall, facing away from me so his chest was pressed against the wall. Before he quite knew what was happening, I had torn open his jeans and pulled them down around his ankles. Holding him flat against the wall, I pushed my body against his back, so my huge breasts were pressed into his shoulders. My face was barely an inch from his, I leaned in and whispered in his ear as I ran my hand over his now bare arse.
"You didn't think that was it, did you bitch?" I said, licking my pre-cum from his face as I violently pushed his head against the wall with my other hand, "Come on, sissy boy, that's not how you left it with those other girls, is it?" as I said this, I pushed his legs wide open, took my index finger of the hand that was running along his arse crack and slid it inside his anus, making him gasp, "Besides, it's not what a sissy whore like you is really after, don't worry, you asked for it and now I'm going to give it to you properly."
"Oh no, please, don't," he whimpered as I fingered his arse hole with my long finger, "Please, no, I never wanted this. Don't do it to me."
I took my finger out, licked it and stuck it back inside his arse to provide a little lubrication. He began to really cry now, begging me desperately not to do what I was about to. But it was too late, I knew what I wanted and I was going to take it from him whether he asked for it or not.
"God your arse is tight," I moaned as I finger fucked him with the first two fingers of my left hand, "I don't know how you're going to fit me in there."
"I...I can't, don't make me," he sobbed.
"Are you a virgin little sissy?" I sneered, "If so then this is going to hurt a lot," he let out a little whimper.
Taking my fingers from inside him, I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to his tight little arse and began to push it inside. He was even tighter than expected, his arse gripped the end of my cock like a vice, stimulating it in ways that I couldn't remember in a long time, it felt amazing, becoming ever more so as I pushed slowly deeper and deeper inside him. He let out an incredible scream.
"Help, help, Oh God please no!"
"There's nobody to come help you," I taunted in his ear, pushing ever deeper through his incredibly tight sphincter, "Your arse is mine now, I'm going to be the one to take your cherry, my submissive little virgin sissy."
I withdrew my cock so just the head was still inside him and he let out a gasp of relief. It was only temporary however as, a second later, I grabbed his head, pulled it back and, levering myself like this, thrust the full length of my eight inch beast deep up inside him, completely impaling him. He could barely move, pushed hard against the wall, my breasts against his back, my hands pulling his head back, my legs in thigh high boots pushing his open and his arse stuck on my massive member. I pulled out again and then thrust back in even harder. Establishing a rhythm, I was soon pounding his tight virgin arse for all I was worth, still taunting him in his ear as he cried and screamed in pain.
"This is what it felt like for all those girls, when you did this to them, bitch. Now it's your turn to know the pain of having your virginity so painfully violated. Don't worry, a slut like you will grow to like it. Eventually you won't be able to live without being violently fucked in the arse. Hell, I'm doing you a favour, bringing out the real you, sissy boy."
"Aarrgh, no, stop it, pleeease, I've learnt my lesson, I can't stand any more of this, it hurts soooo much," he whimpered tearfully, little knowing that his pleading only spurred me on to rape his tight arse ever harder, my thrusts more and more violent every time he begged me to stop.
The submissive helplessness in his voice was such an incredible turn on for me, knowing he was totally in my power, impaled on my cock. I was in control of inflicting whatever I liked on him and he just had to stand there and take it. The power was intoxicating. I ran my fingers down from where I had been pulling his hair to his chest. As I thrust hard and deep inside him, tearing his arse hole to pieces as I took his cherry, I dug my fingers with their long false nails deep into his chest causing him to cry out in further pain.
"Oh fuck, oh God yes," I moaned, "Oh you fucking sissy bitch, I'm going to tear your tight virgin arse to pieces before we're through. You'll be feeling this for weeks. Oh my fucking God, yes, yes, YES! Don't pretend you're not enjoying this, bitch. You've always wondered how a girl feels when she's taking a big, hard cock, well now you know. It's fucking incredible, there's nothing like it, is there, you sissy cock loving slutboy?"
All he did was grunt back but I didn't care, the power and the incredible tight stimulation on my cock as I brutally raped this stranger's arse were enough for me, it wasn't going to take long to send me over the edge.
"You know that tight sissy arse of yours is going to make me cum any time soon," I hissed in his ear, "Does it humiliate you, sissy boy, to have a girl like me violating your pretty arse, waiting for her warm seed inside you? OH GOD, Oh fuck. I know I'm going to enjoy being the first to cum inside your precious little virgin arse, but I'm sure I won't be the last, will I you dirty whore? You just love getting that tight arse fucked and you're never going to stop, you're a changed man now. From now on you're going to be the one submissively taking it. Yes, fuck, yes, OH YES, I'M CUMMING BITCH! Feel my cum inside you!!!"
And I was, as I pulled his hair and dug my fingers further into his flesh, I pushed my cock deep inside him so my balls were slapping against his and filled his arse with hot, creamy white juices. After I had spurted a couple of times inside him, I pulled him off me and away from the wall. Pushing him to the ground, I continued to jerk off my cock, continuing to cum and shooting my load all over his face and chest.
"Oh yes, sissy slut, I'm going to soak you all over with my cum. That's what you wanted isn't it you dirty bitch?" As I finished cumming on him, I noticed as he lay prostrate, helpless and humiliated on the wet and dirty floor of the dark deserted alleyway that his own cock had become harder than mine, "Oh my God, you sick sissy fuck, you really did enjoy me taking your cherry and raping your tight sissy arse." I laughed at him, "Christ, what's more humiliating, having been raped by a shemale dominatrix or having enjoyed it so much?"
Leaving him in tears, collapsed with his arse bleeding and torn open and a raging hardon, I put my own now soft cock back inside my satin panties and walked away, the clicking of my spiked heels taking me far from the dark and scary deserted alleyways where I would have no need to fear anymore. Not when I knew what I did now, that the men who follow women down those dark streets are just sissies who need nothing more than a good, hard arsefucking to put them right.
THE END

sissyrachel
03-27-2009, 05:52 PM
This second one is one that I submitted to fictionmania but decided to withdraw after just a couple of days after receiving multiple pieces of extremely negative feedback. I don't know if the story's any good, it's probably not my best, but the feedback was probably more moral objections. The story features a son coerced into crossdressing and incest by his father, so be warned once more to not read it if that is not your kind of thing. I will say that the story is fictional fantasy and all the characters are adults and, for the most part, consenting and, certainly, enjoying it.

Daddy's "Girl"

I had always had a massive crush on my sister. At first I thought it was ok, normal even. I thought that it was usual for a younger brother to look up to and admire his big sister in that way. But, as I grew up, I realised that it was simply brotherly pride or admiration that was my reaction when looking at my sister. It was lust. I started to feel jealous of her boyfriends for what they could do to her. I found myself seeking out reasons to hug her, to hold her body pressed close against mine, only perhaps not close enough for her to feel the stirrings of my arousal.

She was absolutely gorgeous and everyone thought so. Tall and slender with beautiful long legs that she liked to show off in short skirts and heels. She had a pert, pretty little arse and small but perfect round breasts. Like me, she had blue eyes and blonde hair that she wore straight and shoulder length in a style I had adopted for myself almost in homage to her. With a pretty face and hot body like this, it was no wonder all the guys were after her and, like many twenty year old girls, she had no worries about encouraging them with tight, revealing clothes. What she maybe didn't realise was that at the same time, she was driving her brother mad with desire.

Every night, I masturbated imagining my gorgeous sister stripping before me, revealing her sexy naked body before going down on my cock. I tried every opportunity I could to see her naked but the closest I ever got was seeing her coming out of the shower wrapped in a towel that hugged her breasts and was barely long enough to cover her arse. It showed off the full length of her magnificent legs but not the sweet pussy that I dreamt about. Then, when I was eighteen, she moved out into her own place.

I was at a loss for what to do with myself with the object of my illicit lust removed from my home. At first I thought it might be better for me to remove the source of my yearning, it would be good to get this desire for my sister's hot body out of my head for good, it was wrong to think about her that way. And yet her absence from the home did nothing to cool my desire for her. I found myself sneaking into the room that remained her bedroom and going through her things, trying to find anything that would bring me closer to her.

My desire to view my sister as a sexualised slut was given fuel by my discovery when going through her drawers of a couple of vibrators. Meanwhile, I couldn't help but be turned on by all of her very sexy underwear. I found myself drawn to her room as soon as I was alone in the house, rushing in there to run my hands through her satin panties. Sometimes I even took them to my room and rubbed them against my cock, loving the soft feel of the material against my hard member and the thought of being this close to my hot sister. It felt almost like I could imagine sliding off these sexy panties and fucking her tight pussy.

One day, I heard the front door downstairs slam and assumed that my parents had left as usual. As usual, I quickly headed over to my sister's room. I flung open her closet and opened the drawers to go through her underwear, running my hands over the soft material. I had a pink thong in my hand, I was holding it up to my face, sniffing it, hoping to get a little of her aroma, rubbing my nose into the soft satin, when suddenly the door of the bedroom opened up and I spun round in confused and shame faced surprise.

"What the hell are you doing?" My dad stood just inside the doorway with a similar look on his face.

"I...I...I'm just...I mean, I was..." I stammered as the blood rushed to my face. I had no idea and no excuses.

"You're sniffing your sister's panties?" he said, as he walked over to me.

"Ye...yes," I said, looking at my feet, shame faced.

"You know, I've often thought about your sister's sexy undies too," he said, leaving me completely surprised and speechless, "I'm so proud to have such a hot, sexy daughter. I can't think of any man who wouldn't want to fuck her."

"What?" I said, confused, still holding the pink thong in my hand, with all Lucy's other underwear still on display in the open drawer. My mind was spinning with confusion.

"I said that everyone would want a piece of Lucy's sweet arse," he said, "Including me."

"So...You understand this...." I said, hopefully.

"Well," he said, "I understand men wanting your sister's hot body. But I don't know what she'll think of you wanting her in that way."

"No," I said, "You don't have to tell her. Please don't."

"You have to do something for me then," he said.

"Yes, of course, whatever you want," I said, desperate for my sister not to know the kinky, perverted desire I had for her.

"OK," he said, looking me up and down with a strange look in his eyes, "I know that I can't have my daughter's hot body, no matter how much I want her. So, I guess maybe I can have the next best thing..."

"Huh?" I said, not understanding.

"You seem quite attached to that sexy little thong," he said, indicating the thong I still held in my hand, "Why don't you put it on."

"What?" I said, "You don't mean you want me to wear my sister's panties?!"

"No," he said, and I was momentarily reassured, before he went on, "Not just her panties. I want you to dress up in a whole sexy little outfit. Just like Lucy," as he said this last, he had come over to stand right beside me and had run his hands through my blond hair and stroked the soft skin of my face, "You know, you look a little like her. Put some make up on too, though."

"No," I said angrily, "What the hell do you think you're doing? I'm not dressing up in my sister's clothing."

"Well, then I'll have to tell her what you think about her," he replied, "And I know she's not going to like that."

"But...But, I can't. This is just ridiculous."

"Come on," my dad responded, "I know you find her clothes sexy, why won't they be sexy on you too? Just do this for me, and she'll never be the wiser..."

"OK," I couldn't believe I was saying that, I must have still been too shocked and confused by the course this conversation was taking to think clearly, "I'll do it."

He started going through her drawers and her closet. He grabbed a pink bra that went with the thong I was holding and shoved it into my hands. Then he found a very short pale blue pleated mini-skirt and a tight white t-shirt that showed off a bare midriff. He handed these to me along with a pair of sandals with four inch heels. Lucy's room had an en suite bathroom and he pushed me into it, telling me that I had ten minutes to get ready. Struck dumb by what was going on, I just went along with being handed the outfit and going into the bathroom.

I didn't have long to get myself ready and my mind was rushing with so many thoughts that I could hardly focus on dealing with this very strange situation. Almost mechanically, I stripped naked and slipped the thong up my legs. The pink satin felt as good on my cock as it had done when I had masturbated with it. Next I put the bra on as well. I didn't fill out the cups at all, so I stuffed them with toilet paper to give me a bit of a bust. I was a little taller than my sister so the skirt was even shorter on me than it was on her, falling only just below my arse, if I bent over at all my thong would be completely visible. The white t-shirt clung tightly to my newly built up chest and revealed a lot of bare flesh between it and the tiny skirt. I was barely covered at all but, oddly, I did start to feel a little sexy. My dad had been right, I had been admiring and fantasising about these clothes and my sister's hot body in them for so long that it really was quite a turn on to wear them.

I put the sandals on my feet and was barely able to stand in them, not being at all used to having to stand and walk in such a way. However, looking down, I did notice that they changed the shape of my legs and my posture. It seemed I had a little of my sister's appeal in this area, my bare legs looked long and sexy, fortunately my body was mostly hairless with my hair too fair to ever make me look that manly anyway.

As I turned to the mirror and applied some foundation and pink lipstick to my face, I began to realise that I really did resemble my sister quite a lot, my face was quite soft and feminine and, with make up, it was becoming even more so. My eyes started to look very pretty with a bit of mascara and eye shadow on them. My long, blonde hair already looked quite feminine but I brushed it into two little pigtails to make me that little bit more girlish.

I was lost in my reflection for a few minutes as a little thrill of excitement ran through me. I didn't look half bad. I really did look a little like my sexy sister in her tight, revealing clothes. It felt pretty sexy to look so much like the object of all my desires. In fact, I was so lost in admiring myself that soon my dad was waking me from my reveries in banging on the door.

"Come on, I'm waiting," he said, "You'd better be making yourself beautiful for me."

I opened the door and tottered out into the bedroom in my heels. My dad was sitting on the bed. He was tall, broad shouldered and ruggedly handsome despite being approaching fifty. He was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. As I came into the room in my short skirt and tight top his eyes lit up, he ran them greedily over my body and gave me a grin as he got up and walked over to me. Putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Lucy, you look great, just as sexy as usual," he said, I know this was pretty weird but the compliment made my heart skip a beat in pleasure and excitement, I still didn't know what was going on but I couldn't stop myself from starting to enjoy this, "And you know what I feel about having such a sexy daughter," my dad went on, "Do you know what looking at my sexy daughter with her long legs and short skirts does to me, Lucy?"

I shook my head dumbly. He took my hand in his and rubbed it across the crotch of his jeans, my eyes widened in surprise to feel the bulge of an obvious erection through the denim.

"That's right, baby, you make daddy get hard parading around in those sexy outfits," he said, "Maybe it's time you gave your dad what he wants from you."

"M...." I started to say but was interrupted before I could get a word out as he took me in his arms and pulled my body to his, pressing me tight against his chest and pushing his lips against mine, kissing me violently and passionately. Instinctively, I swooned a little in his firm embrace and opened my lips to his invading tongue, allowing him to take control of my body.

I didn't know what to do. My head was still spinning and my body tingled. This was even more weird and wrong than any of my fantasies. I was dressed in my sister's sexy clothing being french kissed by my own father, overcome with a burning desire for her and her sexy body. What could I do? I don't think I was really totally in control of my thoughts and feelings, let alone my actions. I just let my dad guide me completely.

He broke away from kissing me and pushed down on my shoulders, forcing me to kneel in front of him. My face was just inches from his crotch. I began to worry about what was going on here but I was totally helpless to do anything about it. I just looked on with awed fascination as my dad unzipped his jeans and reached inside.

"Does my baby want a look at daddy's hard cock," he said, looking down on me from high above, "Oh Lucy, you turn me on so much with your sexy looks. My cock is so hard already."

He pulled it out and eyes widened again. I had never seen one up this close before and my dad's was a pretty impressive specimen. It was six or seven inches and very thick, cut and veiny with a bulging mushroom head. As he waved it in my surprised face it was already growing thicker and harder.

"Oh yeah. Does my sexy daughter like what she sees?" he grinned down at me, "What do you think of Daddy's big cock, Lucy?"

"Mmmm," I sighed, I didn't know what to say. It was a situation I didn't really know how to deal with.

Still, one thing I did know was that some instinct inside me was propelling me to enjoy this strangeness. I couldn't help licking my watering mouth at the sight and closeness of my dad's dick, so warm and thick and veiny, waving tantalisingly before my eyes. I had never in my life thought about sucking cock before but now I was dressed as my sexy sister, a part of me was wanting to behave like her. Or, at least the slutty version of her that I fantasised about. With that playing on my mind, I couldn't help but be tempted to go down on that quivering cock before me.

"Maybe you should give Daddy a kiss, baby?" my dad said, interrupting my reveries.

I seemed to just be doing everything he said. I guess that made me a good girl, doing just what daddy tells me. I leaned forward and kissed the swollen head of his growing hard dick. I stuck my tongue out and gave it a little lick. It felt good to be doing this. A little gingerly I moved down to lick my tongue up from his balls along the full length of his shaft before planting a couple more kisses around the head.

"Mmmm, yeah baby, that's right," sighed my dad as I gave his cock another lick, "Yeah, lick daddy's dick. Get it all slick and hard. That's a good girl."

Egged on by this praise and a growing sense of my role as Lucy, his pretty slut daughter, and my own hot sister, I began to start really desiring my dad's firm cock. I started licking up and around all of it, lapping my tongue over every inch of warm hard flesh, delighting in making it grow strong and hard thanks to just my own tongue. Mmmm, I thought, Lucy makes a pretty keen slut and I make a pretty good Lucy.

I opened my lips and gasped as I let the warm, fat head of my dad's cock slip inside my mouth. I could feel it's throbbing warmth inside me and it was absolutely thrilling, I was beginning to completely give myself up to my slut sister persona as I thrilled myself letting my dad's meat slide further down my throat before slurping back up it and bobbing down again. Meanwhile, I reached my hand up and began to stroke the base of his shaft as I bobbed my head down towards it.

"Oh God, that's great. Oh Lucy, your amazing," my dad was groaning as he looked down on me stroking and sucking his cock, "Oh my hot, sexy daughter, you're such a beautiful, eager cocksucker. It's so good of you to please your daddy so."

"Mmm...aaah," I gasped, letting his cock slip from my mouth for a moment to gasp for air, "Oh yes, daddy," I said, assuming a voice I thought not unlike my sexy sister's, "Oh, yeah, let me taste that hard meat of yours. I want to suck your sexy cock, Daddy."

My eagerness seemed to drive him on and excite him even further. He began shoving his dick harder and deeper into my mouth until he was practically fucking my face, or even my throat. I didn't care though, I liked letting my daddy take control of me, using me with his big, hard dick. I felt like a real slut and I knew how it felt to lose control, or to give it up to a big, strong, powerful man. And there is no man more strong and dominant than a girl's father. It felt just right for me to be his adoring little girl, for me to become a pretty slut and to go down on his hard, manly dick. As these feelings began to flood through my body, I began to feel an incredible tingling of aroused desire, a feeling that I wanted even more from my studly, hung dad.

"Oh daddy, oh God. Oh yes, daddy," I gasped, "I love your cock, Daddy. I want to feel you inside me. Do you want to fuck me, Daddy? Do you want to stick your dick inside your slutty daughter?"

"Mmm, yes, Lucy. I want a piece of your sweet arse," my dad sighed.

He stood me up and then bent me over my sister's bed, with my arse pointing up in the air. He moved around behind my long, bare legs and ran his hands tenderly up my smooth thighs and underneath his daughter's tiny mini-skirt that I was wearing. He pulled up the skirt until it fell around my waist, revealing my arse covered in nothing but my sister's little pink thong. He began to stroke and massage my arse cheeks causing me to gasp and sigh at the touch of his firm hands.

He slid his finger under the waistband of my sexy thong and slid it down around my ankles. My erect cock sprang free, reminding me for a moment that I was not really Lucy, my sexy sister, not really a girl at all. But, by this point, I was too far gone, most of my mind was picturing myself as a pretty girl giving herself up to her father's sexual desire to fully remember I was really his son, not his daughter. As far as I was concerned, it was just a situation of a girl being overcome with desire, with yearning for the hard cock of a man I so admired and needed.

"Oooh! Daddy," I practically screamed out as my dad's fingers were inserted into my tight little arse and began to explore, "Mmmm, that feels good, Daddy."

"That's one tight arse you've got there, Lucy," he said as he finger fucked me, loosening me up a little, "It looks so sweet and sexy, even better than I imagined my pretty daughter's naked arse could be."

His fingers withdrew and I felt the swollen head of my dad's quivering, erect member pressing against the tight little flower of my virgin arsehole. I sighed a little, overcome with the excitement of the moment, beginning to feel a little faint. My dad began to push his dick up into me, slowly but surely entering me. I continued to swoon with the pain of my father's hardness tearing into me, but I felt a thrill at the naughtiness of the situation, my body being invaded in this new and unnatural way, and by my own father too.

"Oh yes, baby, such a tight little arse," my dad gasped, "It feels so good on my dick."

"Mmm, Daddy, yes. Soooo good," I moaned, "Come on, Daddy, fuck me. Fuck your daughter's tight little arse! I want my studly Daddy to pop my cherry!"

Slowly, he withdrew his dick until just that warm, wet head was still inside me and then, once more, he thrust up inside me, pushing his cock even deeper and harder into my virgin arse. My body was quivering with with pleasure and the longing to give myself up entirely to this firm, hard beast, thrusting deeper and harder again and again up from behind me. My arse was being completely torn into but soon the pain began to decrease and be replaced by a warm glow. His dick was stimulating me deep inside places I didn't know were there.

"Oh yeah, Daddy, fuck me. Fuck your slut daughter!" I moaned, pushing my body back, trying to meet his thrusts as he pushed into my arse, "Oh God, daddy, I love feeling your hard cock inside me."

"Ahhh, oh, Lucy. Fuck, Lucy. Yes. Oh yes!" he gasped, "You're such a sexy slut, Lucy, my gorgeous daughter. So sexy with your long legs and blonde hair and those tiny short skirts. God I've wanted you for so long, it feels so good to finally bury my dick in that arse!"

I knew just how he felt. I too had yearned for my sister's hot body for so long, but now I guess I had got her body in a completely different way. I had become like her and I was loving it even more than I ever thought I could. The pleasure was even greater because it was unexpected. The submissive side of me had come out completely and I now felt even better from giving myself up to a hard cock than being the one giving it to someone else. I was beginning to think that maybe my imagining of sexy Lucy being a dirty slut inside was really a longing to be just like that myself.

"Oh Daddy, thank you," I moaned, "Thank you, Daddy for popping my cherry. I've wanted this for so long too. I am Lucy. I am your daughter and I'm a dirty slut!"

He withdrew and flipped me over so I was lying on my back on the bed with my legs in the air and my skirt around my waist. I tore off my t-shirt to reveal my stuffed pink bra, giving off the impression of breasts just like the real Lucy. I opened my legs invitingly and my dad positioned himself between them once more. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him towards me. I looked up at his still toned body, running my eyes down to that quivering, veiny cock as I watched it push back up into my arse. Now, he really began to go at me. He thrust the full length of his hard-on up into me with a great force behind it and began to fuck me so hard that my whole body shook.

As I lay back, I began to massage my fake breasts and lick my painted lips with pleasure as I moaned. My dad, meanwhile, continued to slam his cock hard into me, making my own cock, now completely rock solid, flop around with the rest of my trembling body. I could now look up at him and see the look of delight on his face as he ploughed my virgin arse, as my tightness clenched on his throbbing member. I could see too the thrill he was getting from finally fulfilling his dirty incestuous fantasy, it was the same thrill that I was getting from being the one to fulfil it. I think he was almost beginning to believe that he really was fucking my sister's tight arse. He looked down on me with my long, blonde hair, made up face, pink bra, mini skirt and heels and he saw her, his sexy daughter, begging him to fuck her.

"Harder, Daddy. Fuck my tight arse as hard as you can! Oh yes, Daddy, yes. Mmmm, fuck your slutty daughter with that nice, thick cock. A girl feels so good knowing what a real man her father is!"

"Mmm, my hot, sexy daughter. You're gonna make Daddy cum if you keep talking like that," he moaned.

The thought was thrilling to me, completely transporting my mind to really being my hot sister, desiring her daddy's hard cock, knowing she could make him cum.

"Oh yes Daddy," I sighed, "Yes, I want your cum, Daddy. Please soak your daughter with your hot cum!"

As I said this, I moved my hand down from my chest to grasp my own throbbing cock. My head was swimming and my cock was desperately crying out for relief. The whole situation was so incredible, so unexpected, that I knew I was about to explode.

"Here it comes, baby!" my dad cried out, "Oh yeah. I'm cumming! I'm cumming inside my daughter's tight arse!"

I could feel his warm, wet cum filling me inside. After a couple of seconds, he pulled out and jerked off, shooting the rest of his load across my chest and face.

"Oh God. So sexy. My slut daughter soaking in my cum!" he moaned as I licked a little of the salty juices from my lips.

At that moment, I felt my own orgasm boiling up inside me, and I shot my own load, covering my chest with more warm, sticky cum, mixing my own juices with my dad's. I felt like I'd never felt before as my orgasm rocked my body. The experience of dressing and acting like a sexy girl, of giving my virgin arse up to a hard cock, was something else, something new and incredible. But, it was the experience of playing at being my gorgeous sister and getting fucked by my well hung dad that was really what sent me over the edge. It was so wrong, so dirty and kinky and yet so sexy and it made me feel amazing. I just lay there, dressed in my sister's bra and skirt, soaked in my dad's cum and my own, basking in the glow of this situation, not wanting to get up and become me again. As I lay there, my dad quietly put his clothes back on and left the room.

Later on, when I had washed and changed back into my usual clothes, I saw him again. My dad was back to behaving around me as he usually did, as if he didn't remember what had happened between us. But, later that evening he pulled me aside.

"I had a lot of fun with your sister earlier today," he said with a dirty grin, "I hope she comes round for another visit sometime soon. We could have a lot more fun, then..."

He gave me another significant look and a smirk and then walked away, leaving me to think about it. So, I guess my time as my Daddy's slut daughter wasn't over just yet and my obsession with my sexy sister was going to go down a whole different route from now on.

THE END