PDA

View Full Version : Some people are just plain rude...

BLKGSXR
03-27-2009, 05:25 PM
So I drive my car to a local store Stater Bros to be exact, and I get my stuff etc...I come out to see some asshole leaning on a strangers car (MY CAR) with no remorse.So first thing I do is say you have got to be the rudest type of person in the world leaning on someone elses car...Im truly mad because it has just been repainted So the paint hasnt truly hardened up....After that happens I put my shit in the Passenger seat. and the guy leans on another persons car...Who else thinks this shit is just rude as fuck?

Coroner
03-27-2009, 06:18 PM
What´s rude about that as long as he didn´t take a baseball bat and beat the shit outta your car?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-27-2009, 07:52 PM
you should be flattered he wanted to rest on rice

http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/oscar1107.jpg

BLKGSXR
03-27-2009, 08:00 PM
you should be flattered he wanted to rest on rice

http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/oscar1107.jpg wasnt the civic asshole lol. I just got done with a GSX rebuild.Had it painted last saturday.-Usually takes paint 2 months to truly harden up....Soo I was just aweshocked he leans on the cleanest car of any..... First time since saturday that I drove it.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-27-2009, 08:38 PM
GSX is a Mitsubishi smart guy

Mitsubishi = Rice

hehe

now if you'd said GNX I'd have lent you my louisville to beat his brains in

BLKGSXR
03-27-2009, 08:42 PM
GSX is a Mitsubishi smart guy

Mitsubishi = Rice

hehe

now if you'd said GNX I'd have lent you my louisville to beat his brains inBah fucker...Rice is body kits underglow etc. I keep my shit looking stock as fuck. I even hid my intercooler :D shit smiles too much. JW you like American I like Japanese :D.....

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-27-2009, 08:43 PM
dude I HATE American, except for the Grand National and the Vette

I am a German car lover, ex-ricer

although................. I'll take an Sti

BLKGSXR
03-27-2009, 08:46 PM
dude I HATE American, except for the Grand National and the Vette

I am a German car lover, ex-ricer

although................. I'll take an Sti ex-ricer psh... you sound like my this old fucker I used to work with all he has a Mercedes, and shall I say kept them in pristine condition.Other than that JW lets say I only like the Euro GP's

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-27-2009, 08:50 PM
dude, no disrespect to the Honda but everyone I owned sucked oil like a kid drinking a McDonald's milkshake and hit the mechanic once every 4 months for God knows what little b.s. problem.....

the bimmer? once a year at the shop for maintenance, 4 times for synthetic oil changes

go figure

hehe

BLKGSXR
03-27-2009, 09:03 PM
dude, no disrespect to the Honda but everyone I owned sucked oil like a kid drinking a McDonald's milkshake and hit the mechanic once every 4 months for God knows what little b.s. problem.....

the bimmer? once a year at the shop for maintenance, 4 times for synthetic oil changes

go figure

hehe
German Engineering is great but this Acura-Honda will make you cream yer pants....

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/data/500/NSX_Prototype.jpg

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-27-2009, 09:33 PM
not buying a v-10 honda over a v-10 bimmer
ever

BLKGSXR
03-27-2009, 09:35 PM
not buying a v-10 honda over a v-10 bimmer
everPSHAH!! denial to admit a great vehicle -_- lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-27-2009, 09:46 PM
hmmmmmmmm let's see

3 trannies in an M5

1 tranny in an NSX

I'll take the bimmer

BLKGSXR
03-27-2009, 09:50 PM
hmmmmmmmm let's see

3 trannies in an M5

1 tranny in an NSX

I'll take the bimmer
Doh'''' you win....

baileyandkc
03-27-2009, 11:43 PM
Don't you wish new cars had the option of being electrified with 100,000 volts, with a keyless button from 100 yards away by the owner?

:whoa

BLKGSXR
03-27-2009, 11:48 PM
did u hear about the flamethrower alarm in some random 3rd world country?

jjhill
03-27-2009, 11:56 PM
Don't you wish new cars had the option of being electrified with 100,000 volts, with a keyless button from 100 yards away by the owner?

:whoa

that would be awesome!

Frank-ftgw
03-28-2009, 03:24 AM
You can get the shocker anti-theft system installed in Mexico!

Jericho
03-28-2009, 03:27 AM
German, American, Japanese...who gives a shit..buy Italian, Those fukkers go on forever!
As for rude,leaning on yer wheels is an act of war!!! :evil:

BLKGSXR
03-28-2009, 03:34 AM
shocker will never be 50 US state legal....people will be sueing each other on assault with a deadly weapon and or Great bodily Injury....it takes only .3less then a amp to stop the human heart think of it that way.....

russtafa
03-28-2009, 04:09 AM
couldnt careless

BLKGSXR
03-28-2009, 04:13 AM
Random ass Aussies....

russtafa
03-28-2009, 04:52 AM
if it was a lebo /muslim id want to let his head meet the pavement

BLKGSXR
03-28-2009, 04:53 AM
if it was a lebo /muslim id want to let his head meet the pavementwtf? dude stop postng here please.

SarahG
03-28-2009, 07:26 AM
if it was a lebo /muslim id want to let his head meet the pavementwtf? dude stop postng here please.

Don't mind him, he must be jealous of the thing you have going with OEM.

Joking aside, what color did you go with?

BLKGSXR
03-28-2009, 09:11 AM

Joking aside, what color did you go with? haha fucking asshole Sarah.... Dark ass gunmetal

SarahG
03-28-2009, 06:07 PM

Joking aside, what color did you go with? haha fucking asshole Sarah.... Dark ass gunmetal

You're out in CA right?

You better hurry up and finish all your paintjobs now before its too late, the People's Republlk of Kalifornia has this to say about dark paint colors:

California ‘Cool’ Paints Initiative Ugly, Lazy
By Drew Winter
WardsAuto.com, Mar 24, 2009 11:41 AM Email a link to this articleEmail a link to this article Printer-friendly version of this articlePrinter-friendly version of this article
Commentary

If California regulators get their way, auto makers may soon be forced to rewrite a cliché from the Ford Model T era and start telling customers they can have any color they want as long as it isn’t black.

Some darker hues will be available in place of black, but right now they are indentified internally at paint suppliers with names such as “mud-puddle brown” and are truly ugly substitutes for today’s rich ebony hues.

So buy a black car now, because soon they won’t be available or will look so putrid you won’t want one. And that’s too bad, because paint suppliers say black is the second- or third-most popular vehicle color around the world.

The problem stems from a new “cool paints” initiative from the California Air Resources Board. CARB wants to mandate the phase-in of heat-reflecting paints on vehicle exteriors beginning with the ’12 model year, with all colors meeting a 20% reflectivity requirement by the ’16 model year.

Because about 17 other states tend to follow California’s regulatory lead, as many as 40% of the vehicles sold in the U.S. could be impacted by the proposed directive, suppliers say.

The measure is aimed at reducing carbon-dioxide emissions and improving fuel economy by keeping vehicles cooler on sunny days and decreasing the amount of time drivers use their air conditioners.

The rationale goes like this: Vehicle AC units sap engine power and hurt fuel economy. If vehicle paint and glass reflect more heat, car interiors will be cooler. That means drivers will use their AC units less, the compressors won’t have to work as hard and auto makers will be able to use smaller AC units in the future.

Reflective coatings and glazing (glass) already have proven to save energy when used on buildings, and this legislation is based on architectural standards.

On the surface, it’s not a bad idea, but fundamental issues reveal profoundly flawed legislation: Buildings and vehicles are manufactured and recycled differently, and no one buys a building based on its color.

Another troublesome fact: Heat-reflecting paints for black and other dark colors on vehicles have not been invented yet.

Paint suppliers also say heat-reflecting pigments that could be used in automotive applications contain toxic heavy metals that cause environmental damage and create health and safety issues during manufacturing and recycling.

At least one auto maker estimates the additional cost of using these paints at $100 per car, not counting required changes to assembly plant painting systems, which could be significant.

So far, auto makers are holding their tongues on this subject, but automotive paint suppliers, such as PPG Industries, are tearing their hair out.

“PPG obviously has a very large architectural division that paints lots of buildings,” says Connie Poulsen, global director-product management, at PPG. “The theory when (CARB) started this was you take the pigments used in buildings and put them into car paints. That’s a good theory; unfortunately it doesn’t quite work that easily. Believe me, we tested it right away.”

“Requirements for color palettes are different, the process is different, the pigments used are different,” Poulsen says, adding that new automotive paint systems also have to undergo two years of rigorous testing before being approved for production. That’s yet another item government bureaucrats never considered – along with 3-year product lead times.

Some California rules are problematic because they are utopian and unworkable. This legislation is flat-out lazy. It’s a cut-and-paste job from the state building code that ignores smarter, more-effective automotive solutions already in production or on the way, such as more efficient AC units and solar-powered ventilation fans that work automatically when a car is parked in the sun.

Struggling auto makers and suppliers must not be forced to waste their limited resources on the cool paints initiative, an ill-informed wasteful boondoggle that embarrasses the environmental movement.

http://wardsauto.com/commentary/cool_paints_ugly_090324/

BLKGSXR
03-28-2009, 06:11 PM
that just means they cannot buy and paint the car certain color doesnt say a person cannot buy the paint and have the company paint it that color :D

SarahG
03-28-2009, 06:49 PM
that just means they cannot buy and paint the car certain color doesnt say a person cannot buy the paint and have the company paint it that color :D

You know C.A.R.B., its only a matter of time before it applies to everyone.

Willie Escalade
03-29-2009, 09:35 AM
German, American, Japanese...who gives a shit..buy Italian, Those fukkers go on forever!
Not by buddy's Lancia! He's since purchased a used Acura EL from Canada.

As for rude,leaning on yer wheels is an act of war!!! :evil:
You just don't fuck with a man's car! :evil:

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 09:37 AM

You know C.A.R.B., its only a matter of time before it applies to everyone. carb wtf...They only deal with Motor.CARB isnt even close to paint of how the car looks.

SarahG
03-29-2009, 07:09 PM

You know C.A.R.B., its only a matter of time before it applies to everyone. carb wtf...They only deal with Motor.CARB isnt even close to paint of how the car looks.

Did you read the article?

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 07:13 PM
I call bullshit on that sarah..alot of paint is now waterbased+ hightemp Shit You know....Less petrolproduct=Cheaper.

SarahG
03-29-2009, 07:57 PM
I call bullshit on that sarah..alot of paint is now waterbased+ hightemp Shit You know....Less petrolproduct=Cheaper.

I don't think you're understanding what C.A.R.B.'s problem is.

The switch to water based was enacted by the EPA and state eco regulators but not C.A.R.B. That's a totally different issue.

What C.A.R.B. has decided is that dark colors (like black) make cars heat up faster in the summer... and thus make darker cars produce more emissions by working the AC systems harder than another color would.

It's bullshit, AAA did a test back in the 90s where they took a bunch of cars in different colors and threw them in a desert to see 1- how fast they'd heat up inside, 2- what the max inside temp would be. No matter what colors they picked, it was all within 10 degrees.

Cars are metal boxes with lots of windows (can you say mobile green house?) the color of the metal isn't going to do shit in dictating how much the inside heats up in the summer. But, C.A.R.B. is run by a bunch of idiots on a good day.

Its also bullshit because not everyone has AC in their car...

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 08:04 PM

I don't think you're understanding what C.A.R.B.'s problem is.

The switch to water based was enacted by the EPA and state eco regulators but not C.A.R.B. That's a totally different issue.

What C.A.R.B. has decided is that dark colors (like black) make cars heat up faster in the summer... and thus make darker cars produce more emissions by working the AC systems harder than another color would.

It's bullshit, AAA did a test back in the 90s where they took a bunch of cars in different colors and threw them in a desert to see 1- how fast they'd heat up inside, 2- what the max inside temp would be. No matter what colors they picked, it was all within 10 degrees.

Cars are metal boxes with lots of windows (can you say mobile green house?) the color of the metal isn't going to do shit in dictating how much the inside heats up in the summer. But, C.A.R.B. is run by a bunch of idiots on a good day.

Its also bullshit because not everyone has AC in their car...

Sarah you do know my job is SMOG- right?
AC runs off of belts Some vehicles have 1 belt for everything Mostly trucks and Many oldschool cars....AC compressor lets say on its own belt does run off the Revelations of the Crank-
720 degrees to be exact,
180-Intake
360-compression
520-Power
720-Exhaust
Yes it does work the motor a bit more but not enough to create higher amounts of NOX which is a heat induced gas. We cannot control NOX after 2500 degrees farenheit. But thats an Exhaust GAS.
I see ac system working all the time being a higher CO and HC thing more fuel going thru the system so that motor doesnt die on you basically.
I barely run my AC unless its over 85 other than that open the windows go fast enough for the wind to do the work.
AC compressor is a giant magnet in other words when you turn the ac on it snaps and yes does make the idle go down but the Computer trys to make the car RICH(more fuel) so the car runs smooth. :D