PDA

View Full Version : Can you get me a [insert drink here]............

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-27-2009, 05:16 PM
I see this happen to alot of dudes and would like to ask for a final answer:

If a chick ask you to get her a drink after you walk up and say hello does that mean she is telling you a. you need to buy her a drink to talk to her
b. you need to buy her a few of them to get me to a hotel or your place to fuck

Coroner
03-27-2009, 06:20 PM

If a chick ask you to get her a drink after you walk up and say hello does that mean she is telling you

[quote]a. you need to buy her a drink to talk to her

Thatīs what girls think.

... and what guys think. 8)

blckhaze
03-27-2009, 10:08 PM

If a chick ask you to get her a drink after you walk up and say hello does that mean she is telling you a. you need to buy her a drink to talk to her

Both.
Ill add C. you are just a way of not spending her paycheck on drinks for her AND sometimes her friends.

jjhill
03-28-2009, 12:00 AM
I like when girls come and talk to me for like half and hour, and be like "can you buy me a drink" Hell naw! first off i don't drink, and what i look like buying a drink.I tell them take that shit some where else"

jaycanuck
03-28-2009, 12:29 AM
I've had a couple of girls come up and it's the first thing out of their mouth. Try a hello first...it may help.

Fox
03-28-2009, 02:21 AM
I'll buy you one if you buy me one.

jaycanuck
03-28-2009, 02:28 AM

Ha nice. And a good opener. You know the game well.

Jericho
03-28-2009, 02:43 AM

If a chick ask you to get her a drink after you walk up and say hello does that mean she is telling you

[quote]a. you need to buy her a drink to talk to her

Thatīs what girls think.

... and what guys think. 8)

Think that nails it!

cadcad
03-28-2009, 02:48 AM

best reply you can give.

I know several girls that go to the bar and flirt with guys and lead them on so they can get free drinks. Even when their BF is out with them they say just don't let them know were together and I'll drink free tonight.

xShalicex
03-28-2009, 03:03 AM
So.. I'll have a sex on the beach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqv9VHOAGh0

Alyssa87
03-28-2009, 04:45 AM
i wouldnt ask for a drink.
and not just because i dont drink.

but id feel like i owe them something in return.
:smh

RubyTS
03-28-2009, 04:48 AM
I like when girls come and talk to me for like half and hour, and be like "can you buy me a drink" Hell naw! first off i don't drink, and what i look like buying a drink.I tell them take that shit some where else"

So u woudn't buy me a drink?

If a guy doesn't offer me a drink i think hes wasting my time. Its just a proper gesture for a man to get the attention of a beautifull woman who could easily get free drinks from other guys all night. Thats ur way in, then u have to keep her attention. Sorry this doesn't work for guys who lack personality. If she gets up and walks away after the free drink, odds are u probably didn't have anything to say worth listening to.

BLKGSXR
03-28-2009, 04:50 AM

If a guy doesn't buy me a drink i think hes wasting my time. Its just a proper gesture for a man to get the attention of a beautifull woman who could easily get free drinks from other guys all night. Thats ur way in, then u have to keep her attention. Sorry this doesn't work for guys who lack personality. If she gets up and walks away after the free drink, odds are u probably didn't have anything to say worth listening to. or is it more like if u finna do something with a guy you either wanna be drunk or Not remember lol :D... hrm rubes HRMMMM

RubyTS
03-28-2009, 04:55 AM
i dunno what ur talkin about.....

i do get MUCH more comfortable/outgoing and sometimes WiLd when i have a couple of drinks though. But im shy sober

BLKGSXR
03-28-2009, 04:56 AM
i dunno what ur talkin about.....

i do get MUCH more comfortable/outgoing and sometimes WiLd when i have a couple of drinks though. But im shy sober just giving you a hard time :D lol

jjhill
03-28-2009, 05:02 AM

If a guy doesn't offer me a drink i think hes wasting my time. Its just a proper gesture for a man to get the attention of a beautifull woman who could easily get free drinks from other guys all night. Thats ur way in, then u have to keep her attention. Sorry this doesn't work for guys who lack personality. If she gets up and walks away after the free drink, odds are u probably didn't have anything to say worth listening to.

I never mind buying my homies drinks, so you good rubes =) But i mean some girls be on some other stuff. Like previously mentioned some girls try to get a drink up out you and go on to the next guy. Or feel 5 mins of conversation = a drink. One of my favorite quotes "With so much personality what do you want from me? I could be by myself and enjoy the company"-Kanye West

TsJANIRA
03-28-2009, 07:29 AM

.......and now you know the reason why I buy my own drinks,, i don't want anyone thinking they're gonna get in my unmentionables just because your shoving Johnny Walker Black Label down my throat.....

CORVETTEDUDE
03-28-2009, 03:03 PM

It means, she's giving you the opportunity with an open door, to put your foot in your mouth or, impress the shit out of her. But, at a minimum, it's gonna cost you a drink. If you think it means any more than that, you're a moron...and you've probably tasted your foot, more often than not!

double_cheese13
03-28-2009, 05:42 PM
I wouldn't expect a fuck for a drink. But, if it seems like too much don't waste your trying to pick up girls buying them drinks. Depending on where your at and how many drinks you buy it could get expencive.

flabbybody
03-28-2009, 05:58 PM

I gotta agree with Ms Ruby. In our society its just etiquitte for a man to offer a girl a drink in a social encounter.
woman's rites, bad economy, etc will never change that

yes, I'm kissing ass

BLKGSXR
03-28-2009, 06:03 PM

I gotta agree with Ms Ruby. In our society its just etiquitte for a man to offer a girl a drink in a social encounter.

yes, I'm kissing ass at least yer honest...drink=time to talk wether it be a sec or mins+....

fred41
03-28-2009, 06:22 PM

yes, I'm kissing ass

You're absolutely right..if you can't afford to blow money on at least one drink (or torture yourself by thinking about it)..then you probably shouldn't even be out in a club.

hwbs
03-28-2009, 08:22 PM
if a girl u don't know asks u to buy a drink and u do means u are a pushover and easy mark...i buy my friends drinks..some of them are girls ...i don't care who asks out of the blue its not happening...it has nothing to with cheapness and all to do with self worth...i am not paying some girl to be my friend , lmfao

jjhill
03-28-2009, 08:27 PM

yes, I'm kissing ass

You're absolutely right..if you can't afford to blow money on at least one drink (or torture yourself by thinking about it)..then you probably shouldn't even be out in a club.

I've been to plenty of clubs/bars, where the girls dont ask guys to buy them drinks. Like I said, I'll buy my female/male friends a drink. That's about it. Hell what's next, 10 dollars for a 5 min convo? Or 20 dollars for a 10 minute convo? If a girl really feeling you, she could care less about a drink. Makes no sense, I went to J.R's in the Bronx with a couple of buddies just to chill, one of the girls walked over to me, right when I got in and asked if I could buy her a drink. fuck outta here lol

fred41
03-28-2009, 08:49 PM
if a girl u don't know asks u to buy a drink and u do means u are a pushover and easy mark...i buy my friends drinks..some of them are girls ...i don't care who asks out of the blue its not happening...it has nothing to with cheapness and all to do with self worth...i am not paying some girl to be my friend , lmfao

I see your point..and I can't recall actually ever being asked that way. ..but when I used to go to a club..i would eventually wind up in conversation and than eventually offer to buy a drink. If you've been around long enough..you just know who isn't wasting your time.

jjhill
03-28-2009, 09:04 PM

couldn't of put it better myself

LilWyte
03-29-2009, 11:41 PM
what he said