PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever gotten back together with an ex?...

canihavu
03-26-2009, 09:44 PM
if so, how was the relationship the 2nd time. have you ever just had sex with an ex...no relationship just sex?

jjhill
03-26-2009, 11:50 PM
me and my current gf prob broke up about 8 times in our 4 yr relationship. thing was, when we first started dating, i just turned 18 and she was 16. So anytime there was a disagreement we'd break up. we didn't know how to talk things out. now we haven't broke up in two years. so i guess you learn as you get older

canihavu
03-27-2009, 06:02 AM
Interesting...

Coroner
03-27-2009, 06:22 AM
Unfortunately yes.

canihavu
03-27-2009, 06:23 AM
I only did it once and that was back in high school

Quiet Reflections
03-27-2009, 09:11 AM
2nd go around is always worse than the first and much shorter and volatile also. As far as just sex it will be GREAT!!! and there's the rub because your feelings will get involved with the great sex and you will soon come to realize there is not such thing as Just Sex, just an awesomely stupid/ vastly different approach to the same problem(your EX and why they are that way)

Alyssa87
03-27-2009, 09:13 AM
2nd go around is always worse than the first and much shorter and volatile also. As far as just sex it will be GREAT!!! and there's the rub because your feelings will get involved with the great sex and you will soon come to realize there is not such thing as Just Sex, just an awesomely stupid/ vastly different approach to the same problem(your EX and why they are that way)

wow..dead on!

TomSelis
03-27-2009, 01:39 PM
I've gotten back with a couple due to some fantastic sex. Sometimes you forget what it was you broke up for and start only remembering some really good sex. Then reality sets in.

jaycanuck
03-27-2009, 02:34 PM
I think it was 3 or 4 times with one girl. Ex sex. Each time it was a mistake...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Never, we broke up for a reason, to go back would mean we lied to ourselves........

SXFX
03-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Ah x girl friend, no matter how bad the brake up is like heroin. Your always recovering!

MacShreach
03-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Yup.

I've had the on-off kind of relationship before, that can be okay, but they don't go on forever...It's a difficult balancing act. And once I called up an ex when I had nothing to do for the weekend, she was the same way, we met, did dinner and then spent the next two days in bed fucking like rabbits-- It was like, "Do you remember how we used to....?" or "I'll never forget that time," and bang we were off again. By the Sunday night we were just doing oral because her twat and anus had got sore (not to mention my dick.) Walking to work on the Monday was, um, awkward. But we were both otherwise involved and that was it, never saw her again. That one weekend I'll never forget though, believe me.

Paul_Ire
03-27-2009, 06:36 PM
yup, started back hot and heavey, then i remembered why i ended it and ended it again.

really fucked things up, was better as friends.

bte
03-27-2009, 08:12 PM
I broke up with an ex girlfriend and got back together then we broke up again after 2 days. It happens I suppose.

DL_NL
03-29-2009, 12:00 AM
Nope, I tend to remember why we broke up and there's no sex that can compensate for that. When I want just sex, I'll look for an ONS.