PDA

View Full Version : Apologies to everyone

stickpussygalore
09-25-2005, 06:32 AM
Just want to take time-out to apologize to everyone for my particularly vicious remarks on a variety of subjects.

I'm really not a nasty person, although I do admittedly have strong opinions on a variety on subjects.

I especially owe apologies to Allanah Starr and Vicki Richter. My remarks were totally uncalled for and were...ahem...possibly slightly alcohol-induced. D'OH!

There will most likely be some posts residual to my apology, but I will do my best to refrain from responding to them (at least not in an obnoxious way).

I'd like to be a positive contributor to this site in the future and will do my best heretofore to keep my emotions in check.

It wasn't easy for me to write this message, but, with some some self-examination, I thought it was time for me to take a long look in the mirror.

I'm pretty sure it was Socrates who said, "The unexamined life is not worth living."

Well, I examined my life recently and I've decided to make a commitment to be a better person. And I'd like to make an erstwhile effort to be kinder to others in the future.

Thanks very much for your consideration. And thanks for your understanding.

Best to everyone.

GroobySteven
09-25-2005, 06:54 AM
Good for you.
Well done.
I appreciate you taking the time to state that.
seanchai

Vicki Richter
09-25-2005, 08:40 AM
Well I just looked through your posts to find out what you were apologizing for and personally was appalled that you referred to Allanah as a "scum sucking bitch".

I, on the other hand, accept your well mannered apology.

Quinn
09-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Stick,

A well thought out and articulate post, the nature of which shows great character.

Best Regards,
-Quinn