PDA

View Full Version : Can I get a hookup on one?

Killah
09-25-2005, 01:52 AM
Im still looking for a better version of this picture of Pamela; not other pictures from the same photoshoot, but just this one.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/pamela1.jpg

8)

NickTheQuick
09-25-2005, 02:33 AM

Killah
09-25-2005, 10:44 PM
This reminds me.... If anyone comes across a $20 bill with the following serial number, I'd love to get it back.

0G4E6T7A39L7I4F3E

I wrote a girl's phone number on the back side of it. It was last seen in a stripper's g-string before she moved on to give another guy a lap dance. Let's see who gets lucky first Killah.

Well, good luck finding it. If I come across it, I'll PM the number to you. :wink:

But in the mean time, I REALLY need that picture, yall.

zaron
09-26-2005, 12:57 AM
This reminds me.... If anyone comes across a $20 bill with the following serial number, I'd love to get it back.

0G4E6T7A39L7I4F3E

I wrote a girl's phone number on the back side of it. It was last seen in a stripper's g-string before she moved on to give another guy a lap dance. Let's see who gets lucky first Killah.

You were able to memorize the serial number on the 20 but not the phone number?

NickTheQuick
09-26-2005, 01:25 AM

zaron
09-26-2005, 04:40 AM
i did get the sarcasm - i was just commenting to take the piss. I did not see what the serial number spelled out, that is funny.

Killah
09-26-2005, 06:37 AM
I printed 10 of them with identical serial numbers before going out... strippers don't check for that shit in the dark.

Some people can't seem to pick up sarcasm as well as others. Just for fun remove all the numbers and see what the letters spell out for you.

Thats funny as hell!

So you told that stripper bitch to "get a life" but still gave her money? LMAO! You're sure told her!! Bet she'll get a life now! :)

But I think that anybody that goes to a stripclub should get a life. Thats like going to a McDonalds drive thru, paying money at the 1st window and pulling up to the next just to stare at a Big Mac. :lol:

NickTheQuick
09-26-2005, 07:22 AM

Killah
09-26-2005, 05:35 PM
Zaron...or anybody... can you please explain it to Killah for me so I don't have to, cause I might be rude about it and I don't want that.

Go ahead speak your mind, Nicky. Wont phase me one bit. :wink:

But I aint slow, I knew what you're gettin at, I was just playin along. I mean, you all post pictures all of the time - the forum is floaded with threads with multiple pages of pictures of TSs - you'd think some of these official sites would have a heart attack cause of that. And Im jus looking for this ONE certain picture, thats all. Whats the difference really? Is it a username thing? LOL! With EVERYbody posting ALL OF THESE pictures, I figured maybe it would be alright if asked for it.

It aint nothing to come out of your face over, Nick. Im not into arging over the internet. Im too grown for that shit.

NickTheQuick
09-26-2005, 06:22 PM