PDA

View Full Version : I don't mean to be offensive and I know it will come across.

SXFX
03-26-2009, 12:44 AM
I don't mean to be offensive and I know no matter how I say it, it will come across that way but.....so I was out with friends last night and we got to talking about taking a guys trip out to DR for a week to blow off some steam.
Now I've never been but my friends have and they are just looking to have too much fun with all the working girls of DR.
Now I've never paid for sex.....in cash. Sure I've bought stuff for pussy but well that's legalized extortion if you ask me. And being an engineer one day I did the math and realized that it costs me just as much to get laid the old fashioned way than it would to pay for it out right.....which then scared the crap out of me since I know that I'm a border line sex addict.
Any how so I get into an argument with my friends as to why I can't pay for sex. I'm just too darn kinky!
I love eating girls out, ass / pussy / clitty....you name it.
Now if you are having straight up sex we wear a rubber and you should be ok. But what the fuck do you do when you just want to lick some ass?
And what if I'm guy 15 licking ass that day?
So what does every one think? Besides my accidental offenciveness?
An overly kinky guys can't have safe sex....and yeas, I know...your average non working girl can be a total slut as well. But running the numbers, see those numbers again, odds are a working girl has had more sex.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-26-2009, 12:55 AM
1st off relax, it probably took alot for you to create this thread.

2nd there's this stuff if you want to do oral sex
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_dam

Had to do a report on it in a college class, learned alot, one of the things I learned is that I dont ever wanna eat an ass, but to each his own

That doesnt make you a freak btw, I've been to S&M clubs and watched some folks do things that would make you turn Republican............

Last but not least, fuck ya friends if they don't understand your logic, they just don't.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-26-2009, 12:58 AM
1st off relax, it probably took alot for you to create this thread.

2nd there's this stuff if you want to do oral sex
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_dam

Had to do a report on it in a college class, learned alot, one of the things I learned is that I dont ever wanna eat an ass, but to each his own

That doesnt make you a freak btw, I've been to S&M clubs and watched some folks do things that would make you turn Republican............

Last but not least, fuck ya friends if they don't understand your logic, they just don't.

oh yeah...................if you think you're guy 15 that day then be guy #1 that day NOT TO eat her ass, seriously

Jericho
03-26-2009, 01:13 AM
Well, if he's guy 15 to eat her arse that day, at least she should be clean...worst he's gotta worry about is gingervitis! :shrug

(yeah, yeah, i know!)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-26-2009, 01:16 AM
Well, if he's guy 15 to eat her arse that day, at least she should be clean...worst he's gotta worry about is gingervitis! :shrug

(yeah, yeah, i know!)

LMAO you rock sir

4star4
03-26-2009, 03:12 AM
Just curious, what area of engineering are you in?

SXFX
03-26-2009, 04:31 AM
Was....I'm no longer an engineer.
I'm a manager now.
Hated engineering....way too many fugly girls!

4star4
03-26-2009, 05:57 AM
Was....I'm no longer an engineer.
I'm a manager now.
Hated engineering....way too many fugly girls!

LOL! I know, engineering sucks. (But it pays great)! Civil engineering, structural, mechanical, etc. What area of management are you in? "fugly girls" keep popping up all over.