PDA

View Full Version : Ooops, embarrassing, yet reveling mistake at the office!

SF_Julie
03-24-2009, 10:25 PM
I work in an accounting firm, it’s tax season and then I asked my boss out and loud “I need the KY ASAP, Can’t finish my job without it!”. Right after I said it, I realized I meant K1 (K-ONE)! Lol, my boss laugh a bit, I blushed, and still wonder what my boss thinks I have in my mind… Granted, I haven’t seen the stars lately, but still… what a way to show my subconscious desires!

baileyandkc
03-24-2009, 10:56 PM
What were you going to do if he brought the KY? :roll:

Odelay
03-24-2009, 11:32 PM
You have to watch out for those acronyms or short names. I was once referring to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to a buddy as "CBT". He's a smart ass so he responded... "What's that... Cock & Ball Torture?"

I replied... "Pretty much." 8)

Funny story, Julie. Thx!

SF_Julie
03-25-2009, 12:12 AM
What were you going to do if he brought the KY? :roll:

I would probably do the polite thing:

Say thank you, tell him how much I like that brand and offer him to try some of mine if he wants???? Hahahahaha

Who knows, maybe that’s the fast track to a promotion :P

baileyandkc
03-25-2009, 01:11 AM
Wonder if there's a brand called 1040 KY

Bet you can't wait until April 16! :crazy

jaycanuck
03-25-2009, 01:15 AM
That's the economy for ya these days. It's all about stimulus

SF_Julie
03-25-2009, 01:42 AM
How about a HA 1040 Schedule 69, showing a stimulus KY package?!

hahahaha

jaycanuck
03-25-2009, 02:11 AM
How about a HA 1040 Schedule 69, showing a stimulus KY package?!

hahahaha

You win. ;)

flabbybody
03-25-2009, 04:30 AM
I work in an accounting firm, it’s tax season and then I asked my boss out and loud “I need the KY ASAP, Can’t finish my job without it!”. Right after I said it, I realized I meant K1 (K-ONE)! Lol, my boss laugh a bit, I blushed, and still wonder what my boss thinks I have in my mind… Granted, I haven’t seen the stars lately, but still… what a way to show my subconscious desires!

now that u mention it, how come I have to wait til the end of March for my K1's ?

SF_Julie
03-25-2009, 04:42 AM

now that u mention it, how come I have to wait til the end of March for my K1's ?

Because corporations and partnerships with a calendar year schedule, have until March 15 (this year was March 16) to file the corporate return, so it's until after they file their returns (usually very last minute), that the numbers are final and they can issue the darn K1.

That aside, KY is good and required all year long. lol

Felicia Katt
03-25-2009, 06:28 AM
the IRS prefers to bend you over and screw you without lube LOL

FK

jaycanuck
03-25-2009, 03:00 PM

FK

bareback? lol

SF_Julie
03-25-2009, 06:05 PM

FK

lol, well said, those biatches!

aprilian
03-25-2009, 08:41 PM
I guess you could call it "Freudian slippery"!!!