PDA

View Full Version : Shemale Yum Memembers - Do You Want To See Mia Isabella

MiaIsabella1985
03-24-2009, 02:37 AM
Just curious about how many members of the ShemaleYum or Grooby websites would like to see a fresh new scene with me on the site

And what would you like to see?

Its been more than two years if Im correct and I look way different now

Time for them to update do you think?

rameses2
03-24-2009, 03:10 AM
Hell, yes! I'd LLOOOOVEEEE to see a new shoot with you, Ms.Isabella. It could just be a solo, bedroom or swimming pool shoot. Nice lil' striptease, and maybe some pillow talk. Anything new from you would be GREAT!!!

saifan
03-24-2009, 03:16 AM
Yes please.

Too much to ask that you let Buddy Wood shot you?

ossumpeiEIEIO
03-24-2009, 03:25 AM
Love the look in your av.

tao1kiku
03-24-2009, 03:30 AM
Mia, you could be doing any scene, wearing anything from a burlap sack to a brown paper bag and still be gorgeous. Just bless us with your photos and we'll (or at least I) will be smiling!

GroobySteven
03-24-2009, 04:00 AM
Why need to go to Shemale Yum for an update?

Simply join Kelly Shore's great site at KellyShore.net (http://www.kellyshore.net) or TS Jesse's at TSJesse.com (http://www.ts-jesse.com) and they get the option to get your site for free as part of a multi-package membership! So they get to see 100% Mia Isabella in brand new sets as she wants to show herself without needing to join ShemaleYum which only has these old sets?

I'd love to see you on http://www.transexdomination.com tearing into some guy, I think you'd be awesome on that site.

Thanks for checking though.

MiaIsabella1985
03-24-2009, 04:15 AM
Its true that we have put together a network of girls that can be considered Grade A to promote and build upon each others names and you can def join to see us in action.

But . . . . . . . . .

None of those scenes can be seen on any of your sites only ours

GroobySteven
03-24-2009, 04:24 AM
None of those scenes can be seen on any of your sites only ours

Erm, thanks - I wasn't trying trying to infer that ?
We shoot exclusive content only.

kaientai
03-24-2009, 10:22 AM
i must agree with grooby a set on transsexdomination would be great. As would any solo set on yum .

CaptainGeech
03-24-2009, 01:28 PM
lol. Sounds like someone is trying to get her asking price to increase.

daleach
03-27-2009, 12:02 AM
Yes, I would.
I'd like to see you fuck some dude's throat and then cum all over his face ... well actually I'd like to be that guy.

jeze9belle
03-27-2009, 04:34 PM
schoolgirl also more cock scene without it being hidden by soap bubbles, musical instruments etc.

MiaIsabella1985
03-30-2009, 06:21 AM
I hope a lot of my Shemale Yum fans will also attend my New York party hosted by myself and the beautifull Allanah Starr.

MiaIsabella1985
04-06-2009, 07:40 AM
lol. Sounds like someone is trying to get her asking price to increase.

You are too funny! Shooting for someones site is not making anybody any kind of money that would support a living at least in this genre.

Its really about press more than money. And money is not my issue at the moment . . . more than anything it is about having control over my image and creating a style and quality I can be proud of. :D

I would rather just shoot for my own site and work on my own projects for many reasons and so I will