PDA

View Full Version : Going to be in L.A. next week til April 6th places to go?

astridgirl
03-23-2009, 08:16 PM
Hi

Know this is probably a strange question but I am going to be in Los angeles March 31 til April 6 or 7th and was wondering if there is any special parties or just decent clubs to go out too that people could suggest.

Otherwise I guess I will hang out at Manhatten Beach throw the bikini on and work on my tan. :) Lol!

Straight clubs, TG clubs, Dance clubs, just want an inside suggestion since last time I lived in L.A. was years ago and i dont know the scene at all anymore.

Cheers and thanks

Astrid

intheclosetTSlover
03-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Club 7969. Friday and monday nights is ts night.

scubaman
03-24-2009, 03:39 AM
I'm not from LA but my friend give me all the dirt.

Club 7969 is now closed.

Thursday is Club Cobra
Fri & Mon is now at the Palm
Sat is the Oxwood

Don't know the addresses but others here will

MrsKellyPierce
03-24-2009, 04:02 AM
I'll have to schedule my trip around yours mami

rickinoc
03-25-2009, 12:15 AM
definitely Club Cobra on Thursday nights!!!!!

astridgirl
03-25-2009, 04:19 AM
Well I will be there doing the shoots with Buddy Wood of Shemaleyum and it looks like possibly Goodfellas but want to go out some and really have no idea where to go. L.A. club scene changes like NYC's used to when i lived there. So anyone willing to hang out and enjoy it with me PM me definitely.

Kelly your going to be out there also? Hopefully we will get to chat.

Cheers all and keep the suggestions coming for either straight/mixed clubs and tg nights or clubs.

Astrid

Bob's Tgirls
03-25-2009, 04:48 AM
Here is info on Club Goddess aka Cobra. http://www.bobs-tgirls.com/clubs/goddess/

astridgirl
03-25-2009, 05:32 AM
Guess i will check it out if time allows. :)

Maybe I will see y'all there.
Any wardrobe requirement besides just looking like you belong at a club?

Cheers

Astrid

Felicia Katt
03-25-2009, 06:19 AM
hey Astrid, I'm sure Buddy will take you to some of the clubs but PM me if you want more info or to be sure you will have some kind of contact if you venture out alone :)

FK

goliath_91710
03-25-2009, 08:28 PM
I'm gonna miss your visit, Astrid. I myself, however, am making my own trip to So. Cal. today (March 25th) through Friday (March 27th). I'm coming down from Vegas.

Here are my plans: tonight I'm gonna be in San Diego, and I'm gonna hit up Urban Mo's, Bacchus House, and finally SRO Lounge.

Tomorrow I'm goin' to Club Cobra in LA for my first time. (I'm totally excited to see how this place compares to Club 7969 where I've always had a good time). And I'm gonna chill for a second at Venice Beach Friday morning.

I'd love to hear which girls from this board will be out, and where they'll be. I might also post a CraigsList ad or two (nasty, I know). Be on the look-out for me, ladies. I'm 6'6" tall, lean and white with blue eyes. Don't be afraid to come up and grope my shit! J/K, kind of...

Here's the most recent picture of my body (I usually wear contacts, but this was taken before I'd put them in), taken this morning:

goliath_91710
03-29-2009, 11:35 PM
To everyone on the HA boards: If you are anywhere near Club Cobra, you MUST go!

I went last Thursday and had the time of my life! I'm going back in two more weeks, on the ninth of April. I can hardly wait to return to this little patch of heaven on earth!

Willie Escalade
04-05-2009, 03:38 AM
So Astrid...did you enjoy Cobra Thursday night? :?:

astridgirl
04-05-2009, 08:09 AM
I was the blonde in Bare Feet and the split peach top and tight jeans. Wore too high of fuck me heels actually.

Met a few people and had a good time with Buddy and Hazel hanging out and meeting people in the community here. Looks like I will be back since I think I will be moving out here in about a month or less.

The shoots and video I think have gone well so far and hopefully y'all will like what you see when they come out.

Hopefully I will see you all at club cobra in the future although I will probably be at an Allanah Star party first in a couple of weeks in NYC.

Cheers all and thanks for the suggestions.

Have any for Sunday night in Los Angeles?

Looks like I will have tomorrow night free but have a shoot on Monday morning.

Astrid Shay

samstl99
04-06-2009, 01:11 AM
Hey baby... sorry we missed each other in Chicago. Call me when you get done shooting.

Sounds like things are getting kicked off well. You deserve the best things.

Have fun and enjoy.. and ohh yeahh.. dont kick dirt on us little guys when you are famous.. LOL.

Just kiddng.. you know I love you .

Sam