PDA

View Full Version : Oh FRACK! That's worth a drink or two!

SXFX
03-23-2009, 03:53 AM
I had the worst thing happen today....and I do mean the worst thing.
A girl I know told me something devastating and I don't think I can fix nor escape from.
She said I was a diamond in the fucking rough....yeah.....some one put a fraking bullet in my head!
So it's official, all this eating well, and working out and wearing nice clothes and being educated comes down to one thing.....I"M AN UGLY FUCK!

Now if you don't mine I'm going to get a freaking drink....a diamond...i mean really! Which bloke whats to be called that!

jjhill
03-23-2009, 03:56 AM
A girl I know told me something devastating and I don't think I can fix nor escape from.
She said I was a diamond in the fucking rough....yeah.....some one put a fraking bullet in my head!
So it's official, all this eating well, and working out and wearing nice clothes and being educated comes down to one thing.....I"M AN UGLY FUCK!

Now if you don't mine I'm going to get a freaking drink....a diamond...i mean really! Which bloke whats to be called that!

Hopefully you didnt do all those things to make some girl happy, but anyway don't sweat it man. There's more fish in the sea!

SXFX
03-23-2009, 03:58 AM
Noh...older woman lives near me...I should have said older lady instead of girl.....but still....OUCH!

jjhill
03-23-2009, 04:03 AM
You know the phrase "diamond in the rough" has nothing to do with looks right? lol

sockmonkey
03-23-2009, 05:03 AM

Wait, how is this a negative thing?

jjhill
03-23-2009, 05:09 AM
I was wondering that too

Coroner
03-23-2009, 05:31 AM
As long as she didn´t call you an ugly fuck, everything´s fine.

Fox
03-23-2009, 06:22 AM
Unless it means something different where you live, I think you overreacted.

altarica
03-23-2009, 06:29 AM
A diamond in the rough means that you are a good precious thing in a field of shit and mediocrity, something desireable.
You have obviously got the wrong end of the stick, it was a huge compliment.

jjhill
03-23-2009, 06:49 AM
i think he's drinking his sorrows away! lol

LilWyte
03-23-2009, 07:35 AM
ahha this dude doesnt know what diamond in the rough means

russtafa
03-23-2009, 07:02 PM
hey manup you are a guy only women and prettyboys care about their looks .hey if a guy siad something like that to me i say he was gay and laugh in his face and if it was a chick well their oppinons dont count any way

flabbybody
03-23-2009, 07:31 PM
most guys I know care a lot about their looks regardless of weather they're straight or gay. its just part of being human

jjhill
03-23-2009, 11:58 PM
hey manup you are a guy only women and prettyboys care about their looks .hey if a guy siad something like that to me i say he was gay and laugh in his face and if it was a chick well their oppinons dont count any way

lmfao! hope every thing ok with the sxfx

SXFX
03-24-2009, 01:49 AM
most guys I know care a lot about their looks regardless of weather they're straight or gay. its just part of being human
+1!
OK here is the gig, I was an ugly ass kid!
Huge fucking glasses and zero skills.
Worked my ass off to lean out, dress well and know how to carry a conversation.
Spelling was a total failure but on the other fronts....I thought I was doing ok.
A diamond in the rough means....for an ugly fuck you sure are a nice guy......yeah great!

LilWyte
03-24-2009, 01:53 AM
+1!
Spelling was a total failure but on the other fronts....I thought I was doing ok.
A diamond in the rough means....for an ugly fuck you sure are a nice guy......yeah great!
diamond in the rough:

http://kara.allthingsd.com/files/2008/04/1_1023395959427.jpg

its a compliment you dumbass it means a good thing that stands out

jjhill
03-24-2009, 01:54 AM
+1!

If that's what the woman meant when she said "your a diamond in the rough" she used the wrong phrase

altarica
03-24-2009, 03:27 AM
Look it means as I and others have said, that you rise above the mediocrity out there.
You seem to be very down on yourself and really need to sort out your own issues, we cant help you there.

russtafa
03-24-2009, 04:52 AM
hey pal i got no front teeth ,but srew ins.heaps of scars from working on the door of clubs but i dont care becawse real men dont and a nose thats been broken 3 times but i dont have trouble with chicks and if a guy gave me trouble abot my looks hahaha id f...kin rip his face of

Ts CinthyaNY
03-24-2009, 05:09 AM
Man up honey ... She did not mean to tell you you were a ugly fuck, just that you might need to shape yourself to be suitable to her... she did you a favor and you have to learn to live with it... you must have something she may not like about you and couldn't find a better words to explained to you, we talking about semantics here ...
So hopefully you get over with it and fix up whatever seems to bother her..

Love...
Cinthya.