PDA

View Full Version : Would you consider it insulting if:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-21-2009, 07:36 PM
A crossdresser badmouthed another crossdresser.

For example: A CD who has had no surgery but takes hormones and considers herself a woman questions another crossdresser who has no issues being part time and looks good as a woman when necessary......

just curious

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-21-2009, 11:44 PM
at the end we all born male . but funny the ugly and fat ones that are very insecure that are not happy with themself try to put down any ts , shemale or tv that are happy with themself.. funny yes if the ring fit yes i am talking about you ..

I fuckin love you......................sis

CORVETTEDUDE
03-22-2009, 12:22 AM
Another stupid human trick???

elo
03-22-2009, 01:22 AM

For example: A CD who has had no surgery but takes hormones and considers herself a woman...

A CD who considers herself a woman...kinda dissonant.But i know your definition of a Tgirl and know what you mean.

To answer the question(not sure if it was also meant for guys to answer):It would be rather kinda weird and some kind of funny.Insecurity is a bitch!

gunn
03-22-2009, 01:58 AM
Did this happen to you johnny?

blckhaze
03-22-2009, 02:07 AM
like susi said. its never the secure ones.
and very rarely the pretty ones either.

T-girl hound
03-23-2009, 08:04 PM
alot of people do that kayla coxxx, idk the whole story but......

BrendaQG
03-23-2009, 09:10 PM

For example: A CD who has had no surgery but takes hormones and considers herself a woman questions another crossdresser who has no issues being part time and looks good as a woman when necessary......

just curious

Yes. It pisses me off every time I hear/read that. i.e. post op sex change who looks like a shaved gorilla tells non-op TS she is an embarrassment to true "women born transsexual". etc. You are not alone if that type of thing pisses you off.