PDA

View Full Version : Any input on Hawaii?

bat1
03-21-2009, 05:28 PM
I'm going on R@R FROM Iraq to Hawaii in May...

maybe somebody can help me with these ?

what's the night life like

any good Tgirl clubs there?

any good low cost hotels anyone know of?

I got 2 weeks I'm going to see as much as I can.

Thanks,
Ed

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-21-2009, 05:52 PM
You DON'T want a cheap hotel, stay at the Hilton if you're on Oahu, not the one on the main strip, the one 2 blocks back from the shore...............trust me

not trying to sound fucked up but I really didn't get time to even look at the trannies while I was there, there's so many fuckin hot GG's all over the place

and I was there during their gay pride weekend, lol

Odelay
03-21-2009, 07:10 PM
Was there about a year ago on business. Couldn't really find any tgirls, even with some of the references found here in Hung Angels. Well... actually, I did see one walking the street but she was pretty hideous.

There are some fine looking g-girl streetwalkers late at night, just off Waikiki.

Here's a thread with one post that is informative. I went by that bar Fusion off Kuhio, and that's where I saw the one street walker.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=41147&highlight=hawaii

Bob's Tgirls
03-22-2009, 05:45 AM
Fusions is the one tranny club I'd been to. It's in the Waikiki area within walking distance to most of the beach resorts.

I can't remember the street name at the moment. Anyone???

Frank-ftgw
03-28-2009, 03:58 AM
If you are Military stay at the Military hotel the Hale Koa (means house of warriors). It is a very nice hotel by the Hilton Hawaiian Village.

As far as TS clubs go Thursday night at Fusions Waikiki Thier is a different club I will think of the name and post it.

Hawaii is hurting a bit now so you can find good deals on hotel rooms at the moment.