PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown and Rhianna sex tape

jjhill
03-21-2009, 03:59 PM
I got this from AHH

Just when you thought it was getting better, a new rumor sprouts out! There are sources within the Star Magazine that state that there’s a Chris Brown and Rihanna sex tape out there. According to this rumor, Rihanna let Chris Brown record them having sex. Now, RiRi is reportedly very, very nervous about these tapes springing a leak. Also, did you notice the use of plural? According to sources, Rihanna is already very embarrassed with the overall situation with the alleged beating from Brown and would not be happy if this stuff were made public. Wow.

envivision
03-21-2009, 05:46 PM
Rihana should be more embarrassed of dating the foreign kid from the 70's show than an alleged sex video tape.

A video tape adds credibility to your rep, just look at Pamela, Paris, etc.

Dating Wilderama on the other hand is a career killer move.

My 2 centavos.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-22-2009, 05:48 AM
I don't care for Rhianna (sp?) but I'd like to see Chris! Link pls. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

smallville3
03-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Rihana should be more embarrassed of dating the foreign kid from the 70's show than an alleged sex video tape.

My 2 centavos.

u know he was banging lindsey lohan...before lindsey lohan was as big as she was.

jjhill
03-22-2009, 02:49 PM

My 2 centavos.

u know he was banging lindsey lohan...before lindsey lohan was as big as she was.

If so, all I got to say is he's one lucky mf!