PDA

View Full Version : Intellectual Post:Only Intelluctual Subject Postings:

JamesJones
09-24-2005, 04:04 AM
Discuss a topic that pertains to a current events in todays society.

New topics daily?

Give opinion?

How do you all feel G.W Bush handled Hurricane situation on scale of 1-10.

NickTheQuick
09-24-2005, 04:07 AM

JamesJones
09-24-2005, 04:10 AM
Another Topic:***

Will gay(s) etc. ever be totally be accepted in todays world,And how & what will it take for todays society not to bash someone because of choice of sexualty?

chefmike
09-24-2005, 04:23 AM
actually...what I think we need... is a few THOUSAND more threads on SEXXXY J...

JamesJones
09-24-2005, 04:24 AM
Log onto her site & see her all night & all day.

www.sexxxyjade.com

chefmike
09-24-2005, 04:28 AM
:roll: :roll: :banghead

Canucklehead
09-24-2005, 04:31 AM
OK here is one. Media reporting of events.

Does anyone ever listen to Counterspin? I think is is on NPR ( I get it via the University of Winnipeg radio station). It is produced by fair.org. It provides balance to the reports in the media. Unfortunately the media is not unbiased. It takes a current story in the media and gives the oher side of the report (or important facts that have been omitted in the report).

Let me know if anyone else listens.

stickpussygalore
09-24-2005, 04:46 AM
This is neither the time nor the place to solicit opinions regarding current events or otherwise, might I say.

To wit, this is a place for men who are erstwhile homosexuals to clatter about and deny their attraction toward others of the same gender.

And, thus, to that end, you will permit me to coin a phrase, dear sir: THEY LOVE TO SUCK COCK AND GET FUCKED IN THE ASS!

chefmike
09-24-2005, 04:47 AM

ezed
09-24-2005, 07:08 AM
This is neither the time nor the place to solicit opinions regarding current events or otherwise, might I say.

To wit, this is a place for men who are erstwhile homosexuals to clatter about and deny their attraction toward others of the same gender.

And, thus, to that end, you will permit me to coin a phrase, dear sir: THEY LOVE TO SUCK COCK AND GET FUCKED IN THE ASS!

Here here, my esteemed brother, stickpussygalore, this seems to occur alot here, but I would NOT classify them as homosexual, bi sexuals, or hetrosexuals. They are sexuals, with a certain preference for the appearance of the warm hole to which they insert their member. And to cite the Darwinian case of evolution ...we are not that far removed from Apes. To wit I cite the the success of today's penis pumps and enlargers.
Which distingushes men from Apes by their ability to enhance the desire to ejaculate through INNOVATION. However, you must give credit to the Apes in that, although they still only use their hand and the advanced species can do it with their feet, THEY ARE TOTALLY UNINHIBITED AND WILL STROKE OFF A LOAD WHENEVER AND WHERE EVER THE URGE OCCURS! EVEN IF THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND IS LOOKING ON!

But I digress....as proof I put forth my own inclinations. (a mermer resonates through the court room, the judge slams down the gavel and orders silence, reaches in to his lower draw for his penis pump and puts it under his robes). I love to suck a lovely cock.....(OHHHH....the gavel taps....a swooshing comes from the direction of the bench), I love being fucked in the ass (OH NO! a woman faints in the courtroom, the Judge orders the bailiff to remove her, the swooshing sound speeds up) AND I LOVE SUCKING AND FUCKING A WOMAN'S PUSSY! (THE SWOOSH STOPS). It depends on WHO the cock is attached to! Tom Cruise... yech! Brad Pitt....yech! Any guy...the rod disappears. They don't do it for me. Sexy Jade, kiely-marie, Vicki Richter, Allannah, Aniyiah Red etc....instant erection and a desire to suck them, fuck them, and have them fuck me and suck me, whatever gets them warm wet and passionate and into a state of intense sexual gratification...because what you give you get back in spades.....though I get extreme satisfaction to feeling my partners body quiver and shake like a big rattlesnake. The same goes for GG, are they're attractive and sexually inclined (a key factor) I'd be just as erect sucking and lapping their pussy for hours and feeling the quiver of their tightening legs round my head and love penetrating them however they prefer.

(He's bi! eminates from the room, the swooshing resumes) NO I AM NOT!! BECAUSE IF GUY COMES IN TO JOIN THE ROD SHRINKS, IF A T-GURL COMES IN THE ROOM, I'LL BE SUCKING HER OR LETTING HER PENETRATE MY ORIFACE IN A HEARTBEAT!

So I ask you sticky, what am I? I'm not gay... the esteemed thread.."Just for fun..are you gay?" determined I am 30% gay. Not even enough to be bi. But I do love a beautiful girl with a cock and I can say this with experience. (the swooshing intensifies) And I do love beautiful gg.....(swooshing slows)

I've been to gay bars...nothing it sucks, gave it chance, nothing attracts me. Go to Jacques, a known tgirl hangout.....I carummba....look at what's growing in my pants (swoosh,swooosh swoosh). Do I see their cocks there...no. I see their face, body, hair, dress, and most ....most importantly their eyes...beautiful!!!! And then.......I talk to them (OH my god, in public), they are a pleasure, they're engaging, funny, interesting, and god they make you feel right at home. I love being with them even if nothing else happens. Of course, you have to deal with the technology of the cell phone, another drawback of the innovation angle.

SO THEREFORE, I PUT FORTH WE SHOULD CREATE A FOuRTH CATEGORY... TO SUPPLEMENT THE EXISTING "GAY" "BI" AND "HETRO" CATEGORIES, AND THAT CATEGORY WOULD BE...............(drumroll)..............ALLSEXUAL S......... they feel no inclination to be classified, they just wish to follow their sexual libido wherever it may lead them (except animals and minors, they're still perverts).

Think of the confusion this would cause to Reality TV. I yield the floor to my brother, stickpussygalore....(the courtroom bursts into applause, there is a click clack from the direction of the bench and the judge collapses from his bench, saying "Oh Shit!"). :claps :smoking

Big Booty Shemale Lover
09-24-2005, 02:24 PM
ehh...............

TgirlloverinPA
09-25-2005, 08:47 AM
ehh...............For me it is all about being "sexual". I enjoy men, women and "the other sex". And why not if it feels good.

If "god" created us only for procreation then why does the act itself (whether with a man, woman or ts/tv) feel so damn good and giving birth hurts like a motha fucka? Just a thought but it seems to take a few "theories" right out of the picture.

Overlord Abomination
09-25-2005, 11:18 AM
giving birth hurts like a motha fucka?

Well for one pussy isnt made of elastic, So when a chick pushes soemthing the size of ur head out...Im pretty sure a hole that may or may not fit a fist is in so much pain.

Thats just my theory.