PDA

View Full Version : So glad I went out last night at Cobra and my trip to LA

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2009, 07:15 PM
I finally finally finally met one of my favorite post op sisters in person "LondonRussianBlonde" on here aka Vanessa.

Fellas let me tell you she is way too gorgeous for words in person. Her skin is flawless!

And on top of that the sweetest down to earth girls I've met!

I also met the lovely Miss Hollywood aka Alyssa Paris so sweet and pretty, her eyes are electrifying and she was so much fun to talk to!

On top of that I saw Miss Olivia Love again, Ts Jesse of course (my homegirl), BUDDY BUDDY WOOD, Mr Bob LOVE HIM, BEN BENJI aka willie escalade he took a lot of pics last night, Frank from Frank tgirl world and many more!

I was just so excited to of finally meet Vanessa and Alyssa after talking to them online for so long and its so weird how it happens when you just bump into one another!

You guys should definitely attend club cobra not only for the beautiful transsexuals but the fun experience. I love the salsa music the DJ plays or the way he mixes it into mainstream music too. As far as I could tell all the girls were nice with no attitude.

And you have to see Leslie Monoroy I think I spelled that wrong but that bitch is GORGEOUS! She's a show girl there and you mens jaws would just drop the whole time lol

On top of that the reason I enjoyed LA this time is cause I got to hang with Miss Foxxy we are so much a like and eventhough we are both aries we get along, they say usually the same star signs clash! But we feel the same way on a lot of things guys, trans sister hood, and what not. She also introduced me to the world of the Pink Panther shot. I am still really just tired from the pellets and the doses of Pink Panther with Dr. Odea, but girls if you are in the LA area I really think its worth it. I already feel this oil starting produce on my skin thats softening it. I can't wait to see after a few months time! Dr. Odea is famous for taking girls to the heights of femininity!

Oh P.S. Jesse got hit on this time! So she can't complain haha joking!

Sweet Kisses

Kelly

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-20-2009, 07:17 PM
I can't wait to hit L.A.

Celeste
03-20-2009, 08:08 PM
Jealous :wink:

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2009, 08:37 PM
^^ where were you young lady lol

londonrussianblond
03-20-2009, 08:44 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GOD!!!! GUUURL YOU WERE SOOOOO SWEET ,, AND LET ME TELL YOU ALL,, KELLY IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST FUN GIRLS IVE MET EVER SINCE I STARTED COMING HERE,, IT WAS AMAZING TO MEET U AT LONG LAST!!! YOU WERE LOOKING AMAZING,, YOUR PICS DONT DO U JUSTICE KELLY,,, THANK YOU FOR HANGING OUT WITH ME AND ALYSSA/MISS HOLLYWOOD,,, WE HAD A BLAST!!!! HOPE TO SEE U AGAIN SOOOON!!! XXXXXXXX

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2009, 09:11 PM
^^^DEFINITELY!!

Felicia Katt
03-20-2009, 10:10 PM
sorry I missed it. I hab a head code and stayed in :(

FK

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2009, 10:55 PM
I was wondering where you were

Willie Escalade
03-21-2009, 09:02 AM
It was a great night. I was still recovering from it while at work today! :oops:

jesseflo
03-22-2009, 12:17 AM
yes i got hit on alot actually. maybe the guys read my complaint.lol. but yeah i met alot of wonderful fans who came up to me and said hi and got hugs from me so that was a highlight. i actually had fun this time.lol.

Bob's Tgirls
03-22-2009, 01:12 AM
It was another fun night at Cobra. It's great seeing more and more people there.

Here is the page I made to support the club. http://www.bobs-tgirls.com/clubs/goddess/

Willie Escalade
03-22-2009, 04:38 AM
:arrow: :D

Willie Escalade
03-22-2009, 04:40 AM
:arrow: :twisted: