PDA

View Full Version : Angry Sex..........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-20-2009, 12:38 PM
You ever been so angry, so disgusted, so annoyed with someone (of the opposite sex of course) that instead of fighting with them you just wanted to tear their clothes off and take them roughly from behind?!?

Just curious........................

T-girl hound
03-20-2009, 01:05 PM
yup and i acted like a beast for 30 days

baileyandkc
03-20-2009, 01:43 PM
Hopefully we won't have any rapists, or rapists wannabes, responding! :shock:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-20-2009, 01:45 PM
Hopefully we won't have any rapists, or rapists wannabes, responding! :shock:

too late
he said 30 days...............................lol

ILuvGurls
03-20-2009, 03:13 PM
so what are you saying.....hold them down and fuck them? isn't that rape?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-20-2009, 03:16 PM
spoken as a true bible belter

smh

jaycanuck
03-20-2009, 04:07 PM
No..definitely can't remember a time that's happened. I'm sure it'd be better than being left in an empty parking lot. lol Makeup sex for sure...that can be intense.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-20-2009, 04:33 PM
No..definitely can't remember a time that's happened. I'm sure it'd be better than being left in an empty parking lot. lol Makeup sex for sure...that can be intense.

Makeup sex has it's pros & cons

Pros: you get to beastfuck the chick and she takes it

Cons: she goes right back to her twisted ways afterwards because she thinks her pussy is the great equalizer

jaycanuck
03-20-2009, 05:05 PM

Makeup sex has it's pros & cons

Pros: you get to beastfuck the chick and she takes it

Cons: she goes right back to her twisted ways afterwards because she thinks her pussy is the great equalizer

Yep. It's slightly less awkward than "ex-sex"

Fox
03-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Actually, you know what, I remember there was one chick in high school who was really, really annoying and obnoxious and I wanted nothing more than to fuck her into submission. Sure it sounds rape-like, but as long as you have self-control and respect for others you'll be fine.

Tepres
03-20-2009, 11:00 PM
There's plenty of women who are into rape roleplay, at another forum I go to...They might want to see this thread.

blckhaze
03-20-2009, 11:04 PM
rarely, btu its more annoyed than angry.

Like if kelly was ACTUALLY racist, and I or you JW got a hold of her for lets say 6 hours.
Or if, say , JJ was in a "faggot" happy mood, and you just wanted to break her out of it.
Yea...........................Mulatto babies anyone?