PDA

View Full Version : Megan Fox a "tranny"!?!?

Alaska Guy
03-20-2009, 06:13 AM
I'm not sure if this is old news, but I remember thinking this about her one time, like maybe she is a tgirl. Then the other day I run into this video where she says she is.

http://www.akawilliam.com/bar-snacks-tranny-megan-fox-iphone-gaydar-anna-paquin/

So what's the deal??

icarus2112
03-20-2009, 06:19 AM
Megan Fox is so fucking hot, first time I saw her was in transformers and thought to myself she'll be around for a while I hope.

Alaska Guy
03-20-2009, 06:21 AM
Megan Fox is so fucking hot, first time I saw her was in transformers and thought to myself she'll be around for a while I hope.

I agree she's about as good as they come. If she is T, even better!

TsJennifer
03-20-2009, 08:19 AM
She is one of the very few Celbs that Im inspired by! She's so stunning!!!

2009AD
03-20-2009, 09:01 AM
I'm not sure if this is old news, but I remember thinking this about her one time, like maybe she is a tgirl. Then the other day I run into this video where she says she is. So what's the deal??

You are joking, right?

Celeste
03-20-2009, 10:16 AM
lmao.. come one now... way to beautiful to be a tranny. And just think, she didnt have to purchase her beauty.

Ziggy33
03-20-2009, 11:12 AM
She's the hottest lady in the world right now!!

LTR_Seeker
03-20-2009, 02:46 PM
lmao.. come one now... way to beautiful to be a tranny. And just think, she didnt have to purchase her beauty. Dont sell yourself short Celeste

Alaska Guy
03-20-2009, 07:55 PM
I'm not sure if this is old news, but I remember thinking this about her one time, like maybe she is a tgirl. Then the other day I run into this video where she says she is. So what's the deal??

You are joking, right?

No I'm not, that's why I asked.

Alaska Guy
03-20-2009, 07:58 PM

Jennifer, in what way does she inspire you? Does she inspire you as one tgirl to another, or what? I totally agree she is stunning! I would be happy if she is indeed T. Somewhere out there, someone knows! :D

TsJennifer
03-20-2009, 08:44 PM

Jennifer, in what way does she inspire you? Does she inspire you as one tgirl to another, or what? I totally agree she is stunning! I would be happy if she is indeed T. Somewhere out there, someone knows! :D

Lol...She is not a tranny hunny...lol.. She was joking in that interview. Pamela Anderson says the same thing about her self...lol

She inspires me with her look and the way she carries her self.

The others that inspire me are Angelina Jolie, Kim Kardashian and Christy Turlington. In regards to trannies that inspire me I would say Vanity!

Those are all stunning women!

El Nino
03-20-2009, 08:49 PM
She would be perfect if she did in fact have a cock!!!

2009AD
03-20-2009, 08:56 PM

You live for the cock eh?

You are joking, right?

If she was a tgirl, don't you think it would have already been big news? What she was doing, it's called joking....

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2009, 09:08 PM
I heard Demi Moore, Jenny Mccarthy, Tyra Banks, Kimore Lee Simmons were all trannies too, they all said they were at different times...must be true.........................

El Nino
03-21-2009, 12:58 AM

You are joking, right?

If she was a tgirl, don't you think it would have already been big news? What she was doing, it's called joking....

Said one member of a tranny board, to another... fucktard

Danielle Foxx
03-21-2009, 01:19 AM
I found her comment a bit condescending. She attributed the fact her feeling like she looks manly or bad to being a tranny... That's just ridiculous, sorry! She is gorgeous but a total cunt in my book. I just lost all the respect I had for her.

CaptainGeech
03-21-2009, 01:26 AM
She looked so much better when she was on that god awful show Hope and Faith. Her appearance on Two And A Half Men was also very very nice.

LTR_Seeker
03-21-2009, 01:31 AM
all the women on this board really need to give them self props youre all beautiful on your own accord

latin2c
03-21-2009, 02:26 AM
Come on Really? you guys are dreaming , she is not a tranny... did you not catch the joke behind her saying she's a tranny etc..

droog
03-21-2009, 02:41 AM
lol @ brian austin green not wanting to be her date at the show... what a tool

2009AD
03-21-2009, 05:07 AM
I'm attracted to femininity in ggs and tgs. You obviously live for cock. Go for it.

You are joking, right?

Said one member of a tranny board, to another... fucktard

Coroner
03-21-2009, 06:00 AM
For some people, their wishes become reality. In their minds.

phobun
03-21-2009, 02:23 PM
She's the hottest lady in the world right now!!
She is over-rated, big-time.

There are lots of transsexuals who are far prettier than she is.

phobun
03-21-2009, 02:30 PM
I found her comment a bit condescending. She attributed the fact her feeling like she looks manly or bad to being a tranny... That's just ridiculous, sorry! She is gorgeous but a total cunt in my book. I just lost all the respect I had for her.
Her overhyped but average looks will eventually fade leaving only an unambitious and spineless ostrich to hide her head from view.

phobun
03-21-2009, 02:41 PM

For El Nino, a girl wouldn't be a girl without it.
But actually, since he lives for conspiracies, I'm guessing that El Nino's perfect dreamgirl would actually be David Icke in a skirt.

phobun
03-21-2009, 02:44 PM
Come on Really? you guys are dreaming , she is not a tranny... did you not catch the joke behind her saying she's a tranny etc..
That actress' sense of humor sucks too.

gotchagood
03-26-2009, 05:36 PM
She's just jealous.

FrankGrimes201
03-26-2009, 09:15 PM
Umm she's got a totally f'd vision of herself, 110% insecure about her looks, means 1000% CRAZY... It's amazing what you all have to say about Hollywood starlets and how you idolize them, even though they are bigger basket cases then anyone out there... Boggles the mind I tell you.... :/

redhotmailer
03-27-2009, 04:11 AM
For a minute there, I thought you were referring to this Megan Foxx:

http://www.tsmeganfoxx.com

Silcc69
03-27-2009, 04:41 AM
Well she's hot as hell too.

WayneTV
03-27-2009, 10:56 PM
Female Celebrity Penis...who's got the best?

See video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD9u4Rlw20k

Johndow
06-24-2009, 11:54 PM
she was kidding