PDA

View Full Version : Mia Isabella: Paparazzi are after me!

MiaIsabella1985
03-19-2009, 03:57 AM
There are so many photog paparazzi in LA! They are every where or at least at all the places I like to go to. I went to lunch at Smoke House the other day when we pulled up there were like 35 guys taking pics. I dont know about most girls but I dont want to be in tabloids. And its annoying because Im a very shy person in public and every where I turn here somebodys trying to take fucking pictures lol

Check this out -

http://www.slide.com/r/FGuWAbo20j-HtbV3UJlcRkdyi_UWcB4b?previous_view=mscd_embedded_ url&view=original

Ive decided to start taking there pics and video record them - its on! lol

jjhill
03-19-2009, 05:18 AM
Come back to the chi, you know we dont allow paparazzi in Chicago, it's like that one time the klan wanted to march, and all the rival gangs joined and scared them away lol.

Castor_Troy05
03-20-2009, 05:25 PM
This may sound like a mean thing to say, but it's not intended that way, but Why would the papparazi be after you in LA ?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-20-2009, 05:40 PM
Mia's a good lookin chick Cas, I could see a few so called celebs looking at her which would cause some camera flashes to go off. Then there's the purse, another paparazzi feed.

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2009, 09:10 PM
Mia did you steal my idea to fight up on Sunset in front of TMZ? So they'd put me on their site? lol just joking

Castor_Troy05
03-20-2009, 10:26 PM
Just to repeat my question was meant in no way to offend Mia, I hope she knows this.

JWBL I don't doubt that Mia is a very attractive girl, I was just curious as to what reason they'd be following her.

Sunny Dee-lite
03-20-2009, 11:41 PM
i want paparazzi! :cry: lol! :peanutbutter

Dino Velvet
03-21-2009, 01:14 AM
Harvey Levin is a cock bandit.

Mia is a real piece of ass and I'd love to have sexual intercourse with her; me pitching and her catching.

MiaIsabella1985
03-21-2009, 01:20 AM
My statement was to the affect that they are every where I tend to go.
And as Johnny said I do hang around a lot of celebs and at places they tend to go.

My girlfriend flew in from Chicago to shoot a music video for a well known rapper and we went to Smoke House next to the WB studios and pulled into valet and they mobbed us taking pics and one photog laughed and said my girl looked like Rhianna.

Then when we came out she pulled her money out of her bra to pay the valet and they were on it lol it was too funny.

Then we went to the Chatuea Marmont to have drinks that night and they were right there when we pulled in snapping away.

They have a few places to have drinks there and bar down the street disconnected from the hotel and a few lounges in the hotel.

We went to the lounge first and who do we end up with - Lionel Richie. Long story short my girl gets sloppy drunk and they are all over each other and it was just embarrassing so I wanted to leave to go to the other bar.

I had to have a security guy walk me to the other bar to keep from being bothered as someone had just that quickly mentioned that we were with Mr. Richie.

Some bitches just dont know how to act in public- so really they were more after my girl than me as she was asking for the attention. I tend to shy away from a lot of public attention and dont like it.

Did you click the link at the top of the post to see what I meant?

Dino Velvet
03-21-2009, 01:37 AM
Mia, if you're looking to avoid the paparazzi, you should hang out with me. The places I hang my hat have absolutely no paparazzi, I mean zero. We can go down to Del's Saloon on Santa Monica Bl just west of Bundy Dr, slam down a few cold draft beers, and watch the ballgame.

CaptainGeech
03-21-2009, 01:53 AM
With the economy being so shitty this will probably only get worse. People working as paparazzi as a side job or full time after being fired will only increase. Its sad but when you can make several grand from one shot (happens frequently especially when actresses run around without underwear) people are going to do it. Its a shame because it definitely takes away from the mystique of Hollywood. It is also annoying and dangerous especially when driving is involved. I thought about becoming an event photographer. I would only take pictures of celebrities at events where they know and accept they will be photographed. Unfortunately were I live is at least an hour away from Hollywood or any of the other usual places for events to take place. I also don't have press credentials which would make things difficult I am sure. I wouldn't chase people or wait outside the Ivy all day though. Those types of things are sleazy and can be borderline stalkerish. Lots of money to be made though. Had your friend been Rhianna those shots of her taking money out of her bra would have fetched several hundred dollars each at the very least.