PDA

View Full Version : sex with a post-op?

Nervous Breakdown
03-19-2009, 01:32 AM
Wondering how many guys out there have had intercourse with a post-op ts and how it compared to a real vagina? Very curious...

Cathy
03-19-2009, 01:43 AM
I did once in Chicago. Attitude not very good and vagina short. Disappointed.

russtafa
03-19-2009, 02:49 AM
sorry but it defeats the purpose .i know a few post op girls they are very nice but no thanks

peggygee
03-19-2009, 03:11 AM
Here we go again.......

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/headache.jpg

LTR_Seeker
03-19-2009, 03:18 AM
Here we go again.......

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/headache.jpg There cock bandits peggy lol

Realgirls4me
03-19-2009, 03:19 AM
Wondering how many guys out there have had intercourse with a post-op ts and how it compared to a real vagina? Very curious...

I wasn't there for any type of comparison test, and it was one of the most beautiful and memorable experiences I've ever had.

Danielle Foxx
03-19-2009, 03:34 AM
Ok I am post-op and I did have sex with a post-op on Bob Tgirl Fantasies 2 so I can speak freely on this subject.

I am not a pussy fan but Gina ( Vivian ) felt really good and tasted really good.

My feed back on my pussy is that it is much tighter then a GG and that it does get wet. Some of the more technical comments are that in a GG the hymen is the tightest part, once you pass that it seems that it is just not as tight, as opposed to post op which is tight all the way in. It also has a different angle to it. But guys seem to really enjoy it quite a bit. I don't think they would be lying to me though.

I have a great time and seem to wear my guys out a bit lol. They say GGs get tired pretty easily and that I can go for longer.

But one important thing someone said above - " I tried it once and its not my thing... " I am sure every man has had not just one GG pussy that he was disgusted by, so I am sure that trying the wrong post op can also happen.

Just my 2 cents.

Bigguy
03-19-2009, 04:47 AM
I have a few times, it was good. I would say they were similar to gg vaginas. One difference I noticed is that they were in a slightly different location that I expected, down a bit lower on the pussy.

mwilliams001us
03-19-2009, 05:06 AM
I agree with Peggy and Danielle.... Its about the personal connection more than anything. Some people really need to chill out.

gotchagood
03-19-2009, 05:32 AM
My 2 cents:

Once a t-girl has the operation she (for the most part) has the same equipment as a gg. And NO, I am not a "cock bandit". I personally enjoy observing the feminine and sexy characteristics that most t-girls express and utilize. But, if I had a choice to slide up into Kim Kardashian or Danielle or any other post-op, I'm 100% sure my hormones would "scream" K I M.

No offense Danielle.

Have a great day all

ts-lover.com
03-19-2009, 05:41 AM
Oh my, please don't call anyone a "cock bandit" here on HUNG angels for god's sake!

JamesHunt
03-19-2009, 05:43 AM
My 2 cents:

Once a t-girl has the operation she (for the most part) has the same equipment as a gg. And NO, I am not a "cock bandit". I personally enjoy observing the feminine and sexy characteristics that most t-girls express and utilize. But, if I had a choice to slide up into Kim Kardashian or Danielle or any other post-op, I'm 100% sure my hormones would "scream" K I M.

No offense Danielle.

Have a great day all

I suppose it's all psycholigal (hope I spellled that correct). If you go with a girl and know she's post op, no matter how good the surgery, it's always in the back of your mind that this isn;t a real pussy, then again Daniella has a point, there's some ugly gg vaginas out there

ts-lover.com
03-19-2009, 06:36 AM
(Psychological is the spelling.) On another point, generally, is a man made pussy as tight as a God given asshole? Surely, (and please don't call me Shirley), it depends on the asshole in question, and the extent and purposes it has been used (or abused) but in my experience, I’ve found assholes to be so much tighter than cunts, figuratively and literally.

Beagle
03-19-2009, 06:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQfF5TTGpbQ

phobun
03-19-2009, 08:49 AM
I suppose it's all psycholigal (hope I spellled that correct). If you go with a girl and know she's post op, no matter how good the surgery, it's always in the back of your mind that this isn;t a real pussy, then again Daniella has a point, there's some ugly gg vaginas out there
Psycholigal?
Why don't you take a pole about it? You seem to like poles.

Simonross
03-19-2009, 12:20 PM
Dated and lived with a post op for over a year here, so here are my views.

In terms of look and feel, to be honest, if the work has been done right, there is very little difference in terms of look or feel to a genetic vagina. As someone has already mentioned, there is a slight positional difference of about a centimetre or two, but in practice it's really not that noticable.

Again, in general, if the work has been done well there is very little visual difference, in fact, given most post ops have at least one round of revision surgery after the actual op, most post op vaginas actually look better then a genetic one as the surgeon has had the opportunity to 'tidy up' the exterior appearance.

In terms of functionality, maybe I was lucky with the girl I was with, but I seriously could NOT tell any difference between her vagina and a genetic female's. Obviously there are issues in terms of natural lubrication, but many natal women use KY during intercourse, so it really never presented a problem.

Take Care

Simon

LibertyHarkness
03-19-2009, 12:35 PM
I can add to Simons statement.. I have slept with a Post OP as well..and to be honest there was no difference that i noticed...and i have slept a fair amount of women in my time :)

Simonross
03-19-2009, 12:40 PM
I can add to Simons statement.. I have slept with a Post OP as well..and to be honest there was no difference that i noticed...and i have slept a fair amount of women in my time :)

Errr, wasn't that the same post op LOL

Hope the new puppies are feeling a little less sore today

Simon xxx

LibertyHarkness
03-19-2009, 12:58 PM
hehe simon yes it was , you were there :) xx

the puppies are fine :) i just shot a little home movie last night to stick up on birchplace :) hehe

Richctdude
03-19-2009, 04:06 PM
interesting topic

sucka4chix
03-19-2009, 04:32 PM
Of course it's psychological! Dog meat could be scrumptious, but if you tell me it's dog meat I don't want it!
I could see depth as being an issue, but I fucked a GG who was shallow. So what? You guys are weird. I never met a pussy I didn't like! Even when it's bad it's still pretty good.
And where do y'all get these finicky cocks from? All a cock needs is an orifice, hell not even that, just friction. Dicks can't discern pussy from ass! It all opens up eventually anyway.
Oh, and tight's waaaay over rated (or maybe you guys are just small).

bunzy
03-19-2009, 04:42 PM
I don't care what you think of post ops, but i would fuck the shit out of Danielle Foxx with no problems!

BlackAdder
03-19-2009, 06:57 PM
Exactly...once you go post-op, for me you would lose your appeal... Ive had more then enough GG's and my attraction to tgirls is because its something different and unique. Some people cant and i understand that, but if i wanted more gg pussy I have a dozen girls I can call for booty. Plus, im seriously doubting something man made with incorrect musculature can compare to the real deal with a girl thats 5'0", 95lbs and does her keigles.

My 2 cents:

No offense Danielle.

Have a great day all

farang
03-19-2009, 07:08 PM
I have had sex with a post op girl and I didn't know that she was a T-girl until the next day.

rickinoc
03-19-2009, 08:05 PM
I don't care what you think of post ops, but i would fuck the shit out of Danielle Foxx with no problems!

I completely agree with you there!!!!!!!!

lahabra1976
03-19-2009, 08:06 PM
Truthfully to have any scientific validity, you really have to be "blind" to the fact you are humping a genetic pussy or post op. For instance, if you doing a post-op and know that, that is already going to effect your view on the sensation, in other words you be bias.

Just like in drug research, to establish whether a drug is effective, the researchers can't know whether the drug they giving the patinet is the "true" drug or a "placebo. Otherwise, they be bias. Same with post op versus genetic pussy.

peggygee
03-19-2009, 08:18 PM
Truthfully to have any scientific validity, you really have to be "blind" to the fact you are humping a genetic pussy or post op. For instance, if you doing a post-op and know that, that is already going to effect your view on the sensation, in other words you be bias.

Just like in drug research, to establish whether a drug is effective, the researchers can't know whether the drug they giving the patinet is the "true" drug or a "placebo. Otherwise, they be bias. Same with post op versus genetic pussy.

"No peeking"!

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee227/steph62_photo/blindfold.jpg

lahabra1976
03-19-2009, 08:31 PM

"No peeking"!

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee227/steph62_photo/blindfold.jpg

lol :lol:

brittanny
03-19-2009, 09:44 PM
I was with a post op once other than it was shallow I had a hard time telling she was not a gg

phobun
03-20-2009, 02:57 AM
Exactly...once you go post-op, for me you would lose your appeal... Ive had more then enough GG's and my attraction to tgirls is because its something different and unique.
Why not just say that your attraction to tgirls is because of dick?
It would save you 7 syllables and 3 extra words.
All other things being equal, it is the dick that makes it "something different and unique" correct?

Some people cant and i understand that, but if i wanted more gg pussy I have a dozen girls I can call for booty.
Wow. You Macho Man.

Plus, im seriously doubting something man made with incorrect musculature can compare to the real deal with a girl thats 5'0", 95lbs and does her keigles.
How is it "incorrect musculature", and what would be correct?
Can post-ops not do Kegels?
Why bring up body size... does the pussy feel better if the girl is petite? And are there not petite post-ops?

My guess is that you're so preoccupied with dick that you don't know what you're talking about. Why not just say that you have had no experience with post-ops, rather than trying to impugn them?

JusticeIsBlind
03-20-2009, 03:29 AM
The novelty of t-girls to me is that it is an attractive woman with a penis. If I'm going to have pussy, I'd rather have real pussy.

OEMEnemyNum1
03-20-2009, 05:59 AM
Anyone says the feeling is different I guess is into the same old thing.

Only 1 time here, and it was great. Definitely sexy, and definitely something I will remember forever.

alyssats
03-20-2009, 02:11 PM
nice topic any more experiences?

bob69
03-20-2009, 06:33 PM
I have been with a couple of girls that had reassignment surgery. Everything was great except the actual penetration. it felt a bit shallow and in the wrong location, then again I can say that about some gg as well. I think its more about the girl than anything else, a connection is a connection, whatever equipment you are using to play doesn't really matter.

lahabra1976
03-20-2009, 09:10 PM
You another consideration is whether it was done bareback or not. I have never done post-op vagina, but the real vagina is so much better bareback versus condom. So my guess perhaps the feeling of a post-op vagina might be different rather it is done bareback versus condom also.

Danielle Foxx
03-21-2009, 10:28 AM
You another consideration is whether it was done bareback or not. I have never done post-op vagina, but the real vagina is so much better bareback versus condom. So my guess perhaps the feeling of a post-op vagina might be different rather it is done bareback versus condom also.

It does feel weird on my end as well with a condom on, not just on your end. Once I lost a condom in there lol

TommyFoxtrot
04-13-2009, 02:51 AM

It does feel weird on my end as well with a condom on, not just on your end. Once I lost a condom in there lol

Can you take a pounding? I'm wondering how it all works. I've see a Thai video and looked a little strange, like they were going through the motions, but not very deep at all. I just wonder after extensive surgery, how delicate is all that. I mean, you wouldn't want to spend 10 rounds in a boxing ring if you're someone who's had extensive cosmetic surgery right?

Danielle Foxx
04-13-2009, 04:16 AM

Can you take a pounding? I'm wondering how it all works. I've see a Thai video and looked a little strange, like they were going through the motions, but not very deep at all. I just wonder after extensive surgery, how delicate is all that. I mean, you wouldn't want to spend 10 rounds in a boxing ring if you're someone who's had extensive cosmetic surgery right?

Before my revision I could have pretty wild sex, and I did. But with every rough play there is a level of caution. I don't cross the line and I know things are sensitive.

I am not shallow, I am actually 8" deep and I have taken 10" in there before. Skin stretches and with good care it can be quite amazing.

jaycanuck
04-13-2009, 04:43 AM

Before my revision I could have pretty wild sex, and I did. But with every rough play there is a level of caution. I don't cross the line and I know things are sensitive.

I am not shallow, I am actually 8" deep and I have taken 10" in there before. Skin stretches and with good care it can be quite amazing.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Now how am I suposed to sleep with imagery like that?? :twisted: :wink:

brickcitybrother
04-15-2009, 03:09 AM
Here we go again.......

Best response - I love it.

And Peggygee if I haven't commented previously .. let me do so now. Your intelligence is refreshing and beautiful

Deepdarkfucker
04-15-2009, 03:39 PM
I would love to fuck Danielle any time

peggygee
08-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Here we go again.......

Best response - I love it.

And Peggygee if I haven't commented previously .. let me do so now. Your intelligence is refreshing and beautiful

Thanks Brick, I must have been with my tax accountant (April 15th)
and missed this.

I have always enjoyed your posts and that avatar. :wink:

BritneyBoykins
08-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Hmh, these men don't like pussy!

phobun
08-03-2009, 07:34 PM

We're on HA forum... if you were at a lesbian rally, you would not be surprised to find a lack of interest in dick.

raybbaby
08-03-2009, 07:35 PM
What? I like pussy jus fine, thank you very much. I have had sex with one post-op girl. On 2 occasions. It was awesome. Smelled good, tasted good, felt incredible. Made me cum too soon unfortunately. But I'm like the Terminator with that shit son, "I'll be back".

BritneyBoykins
08-03-2009, 07:48 PM

We're on HA forum... if you were at a lesbian rally, you would not be surprised to find a lack of interest in dick.

Lesbians? I think I just threw up in my mouth. I forget....

They like big cocks and pussy. ok

BritneyBoykins
08-03-2009, 07:49 PM
What? I like pussy jus fine, thank you very much. I have had sex with one post-op girl. On 2 occasions. It was awesome. Smelled good, tasted good, felt incredible. Made me cum too soon unfortunately. But I'm like the Terminator with that shit son, "I'll be back".

I'm sure you will tiger

phobun
08-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Lesbians? I think I just threw up in my mouth. I forget....

One girl, one cup?

bigboy
08-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Ok I am post-op and I did have sex with a post-op on Bob Tgirl Fantasies 2 so I can speak freely on this subject.

I am not a pussy fan but Gina ( Vivian ) felt really good and tasted really good.

My feed back on my pussy is that it is much tighter then a GG and that it does get wet. Some of the more technical comments are that in a GG the hymen is the tightest part, once you pass that it seems that it is just not as tight, as opposed to post op which is tight all the way in. It also has a different angle to it. But guys seem to really enjoy it quite a bit. I don't think they would be lying to me though.

I have a great time and seem to wear my guys out a bit lol. They say GGs get tired pretty easily and that I can go for longer.

But one important thing someone said above - " I tried it once and its not my thing... " I am sure every man has had not just one GG pussy that he was disgusted by, so I am sure that trying the wrong post op can also happen.

Just my 2 cents.

Alyssa87
08-03-2009, 11:16 PM

that made me LOL

BritneyBoykins
08-03-2009, 11:19 PM

that made me LOL

Ha ha. Girl trade ain't nothing but a fag

Alyssa87
08-03-2009, 11:23 PM