allanah
patty
camilla
bam bam

NickTheQuick
09-23-2005, 09:58 PM

ptyseminole
09-23-2005, 10:33 PM
Spic ... I'm guessing you are not hispanic ... It would be better if you change that word ...

chefmike
09-23-2005, 10:41 PM
And the girls in pics 2 and 3 are very lovely.very tactful nick...and regarding the other one... I guess I better go in STFU mode now...It would be too easy

rick_932
09-23-2005, 10:41 PM
....spics?

TomSelis
09-23-2005, 10:43 PM
And the girls in pics 2 and 3 are very lovely.

We know where he comes from, but we welcome him anyway.

WendyWilliams
09-23-2005, 11:21 PM
Half the girls you noted as "white" are not white LOL.

As far as girls CURRENTLY working that are actually WHITE there are very few and far between LOL.

Ill leave it at that

Gaven
09-23-2005, 11:57 PM
damn dude that spic comment was not cool at all man.

tubgirl
09-23-2005, 11:59 PM
half the....

oh, nevermind

BlackAdder
09-24-2005, 12:06 AM
Lol...or how not to make friends and influence enemies.....

brickcitybrother
09-24-2005, 12:12 AM
white girls and black girls and spics ... was that really necessary? Did you think anyone would really find it funny, appropriate? Come on now.

chromeheart44m
09-24-2005, 12:41 AM
I apologize to the board political correctness keep 4getting about it.but I use it as I am cuban and puerto rican. spanish ppeople in control anyway i apologize was not meant derogatory as these are my women. bad choice of words amongstr mixed company.

mixedprettyboy
09-24-2005, 12:58 AM
Why didn't you include Vicki Richter? Barbie Woods is ok, but not the greatest.

In my opinion, there really aren't any white trannies who look better than white GG's. I date white GG's, but I've yet to find a white TS who looks better.

But I'd say Vicki Richter is the # 1 hottest white tranny out right now. The rest are just mediocre in comparison.

As far as Latin girls go, there's just too many to single out as the top 5.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-24-2005, 01:45 AM
Who the fuck is this asshole calling a spic?

and i surprised no one was outraged by this...

i bet the reaction would of been different if he would have posted

THE TOP 5 HONKEYS, NIGGERS, AND SPICS

REALLY SAD

Spiderman
09-24-2005, 02:20 AM
You to should be freinds ill take a quote from rodney king "Cant We All Just Get ALong"

chefmike
09-24-2005, 02:48 AM
and while we're on the subject of black chicks...this thread wouldn't be complete without my gal...aunt esther

Kramer
09-24-2005, 03:03 AM
OMG, no one mentioned Danielle Foxx as the hottest white chick!?

Or Vaniity as the hottest sp..., er latin chick!? :lol: Gotcha!

blckhaze
09-24-2005, 03:40 AM
d. foxx is latin(from brazil) too. hard to tell, but its true

JamesJones
09-24-2005, 03:52 AM
My List:

1.Simone-
2.Kim-
3Ivy-
4.Nickie-
5.Sexy Coco/Shante-

Kramer
09-24-2005, 04:29 AM
hey blkhaze, you sure about Danielle Foxx??? That is shocking! MAybe half Spainaird half Euro. Now I gotta know. damn. :)

AllanahStarrNYC
09-24-2005, 04:31 AM
shes brazilian

geekmeat
09-24-2005, 04:33 AM
In no particular order
Vaniity,Jade,Danielle Fox,Allanah Star,Vicki Richter

chefmike
09-24-2005, 04:34 AM
hey blkhaze, you sure about Danielle Foxx??? That is shocking! MAybe half Spainaird half Euro. Now I gotta know. damn. :)in D Luger's Something Extra pt 2...she says she is part brazilian...she's great in that flick...gonzo... with her talkin and playin, then takin 2 guys on...pt 1 with brazilians also good

Kramer
09-24-2005, 04:37 AM
thanks chef.

Top 4 has to be: Vaniity, Danielle, Allanah, Vicki!

All sexy hot and pretty! :D

chefmike
09-24-2005, 04:55 AM
thanks chef.

Top 4 has to be: Vaniity, Danielle, Allanah, Vicki!

All sexy hot and pretty! :Dvaniity also in that flick...if the lovely allanah was , I would be very happy

WendyWilliams
09-24-2005, 05:54 AM
Sweetie its simple I only imply it and "sling" it because it gets under his skin, simple.

Fag, Queer, Drag Queen, they are all terms which none bother me in the sort.

Its only an online fight. Sometimes I get bored and he is an easy target. I honestly have nothing against him and atleast him and his little group choose to entertain themselves with my tour schedule, videos, and career.

As far as your comment about the word "gay", Not sure what your sexuality is but within the gay community most gay males dont associate themselves with transsexuals unless a form of entertainment so it isnt us "washing clear of the terms" its just a slang.

mixedprettyboy
09-24-2005, 05:55 AM
If you noticed, I wasn't the one who started this. I stated my opinion that I thought most white TS weren't nearly as hot as white GGs and that Vicki Richter was the hottest white TS out today, then she decided to instigate.
Don't act like she's the victim here because this time she isn't. I wasn't even going to respond, but she asked for it. And my opinion still stands. I have no respect for someone with such behavior or business ethics.

Vicki Richter
09-24-2005, 05:56 AM
shes brazilian

No... Actually, she is half Brazillian, half white. She swings both ways.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-24-2005, 06:01 AM
shes brazilian

No... Actually, she is half Brazillian, half white. She swings both ways.

ugh, she's ½ this and ½ that is fuckin stupid, she can catch a NYC cab sounds more like it

I'm staying outta this one, simply because I think there's beauty in alot of women on & off here I've met which doesn't always come from a nice face or a nice rack or succulent hips, so it's not fair to say who from what ethnicity is the best or nicest looking......................

WendyWilliams
09-24-2005, 06:03 AM
wow Johnny that was actually sweet and honestly alot of guys think that way thats why we as entertainers have fans, broad spectrum for everyone.

Good note to end this with.

Shandus
09-24-2005, 06:12 AM
For me, Wendy, Allanah, and Vicki are all hot. If I were to meet them in a club I would introduce myself and ask them to dance.

Of course, I would be hoping it would be a salsa club. Best kind of club for hotties and dancing.

Vicki Richter
09-24-2005, 06:13 AM
I agree on the movie thread bumping constantly. Spamming any forums isn't cool. If you want to sell something, put it in your tag line like, BUY MY NEW VIDEO... with a link, and then post a lot. It's embarassing to post something and have nobody respond. It's a huge pet peave of mine - spamming forums with advertisements which has caused me to get into it with Ms Allanah in the past as well.

Personally, I never even put on all the shameless self promotion of my site on here until every single other girl decided to do it. I find it disrespectful to NYCe who already promotes our sites here through a referral program. As I sit here, I already see an Allanah banner at the top and a Wendy's shemales video referral in the top left corner.

Anyway, just my opinion.

Later - heading out for the night.

V

WendyWilliams
09-24-2005, 06:17 AM
Well Vicki with due respect you choose how to promote, not promote, post, not post as you please and others do as they. You have been successful doing what is right for you and myself and others will do the same.

Have fun,,Im heading to see Danielle dance.

Later Ya'll

mixedprettyboy
09-24-2005, 06:21 AM
I couldn't agree more, Vicki.

After awhile it's relentless.

If nobody's interested the first time, why continue spamming boards hoping people will finally notice?

I think you may have struck a nerve with that one.

lmao

AllanahStarrNYC
09-24-2005, 06:24 AM
shameless promoter and proud of it.

if u dont promote, you get out there, and you dont sell-
if you dont advertise, u sink

nyce has refferal programs because someone has got to pay for this site.

heads up to all the ambitious, determined ladies running their own businesses and making it happen. we need more like you.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-24-2005, 06:27 AM
tapdancing my way outta this thread.............................

http://www.sammydavis-jr.com/Pages/photo/60s/605.jpg

Vicki Richter
09-24-2005, 09:10 PM
Hey to each their own. Obviously I have my opinions and others have theirs.

theindianflavor
07-25-2006, 05:35 PM
I am dreaming of being fucked by a T Gurl

theindianflavor
07-25-2006, 05:40 PM
Does Vicki want me?

theindianflavor
07-25-2006, 05:41 PM
Does Vicki want to feminise me?

cute_mixed_guy
07-25-2006, 10:47 PM
Chastity is the hottest white tranny at the moment.

LAtoNY
07-25-2006, 11:54 PM
I find it very offensive that chinks and nips were not even considered for this thread!

chefmike
07-26-2006, 03:22 AM
1monica086.

That first pic...if ya'll want feminem, they say she's got an ad in the B'more paper and has lowered rates to fifry bucks..for three days now instead of two!!!

Rumor has it that if you cant get manica aka feminem on the phone that you can find her down on the corner by a certain ruby tuesdays...

I hear that she also accepts food stamps and/or lottery tickets these days...

ezed
07-26-2006, 06:19 AM
Why was this thread revived?

Rookie posters with one liners. :roll:

chefmike
07-26-2006, 04:24 PM

At least it gave the mods the chance to delete yet another horrendous picture of feminem... 8)

LAtoNY
07-26-2006, 08:00 PM

We all aspire to be more like you eddie - w/ over 500 posts on a tranny message board, you've achieved elite status! Release the grip on your cucumber and do something productive.

get back honky cat.

chefmike
07-26-2006, 09:16 PM
I am dreaming of being fucked by a T Gurl

Does Vicki want me?

Does Vicki want to feminise me?

It sounds like that ship has already sailed, Butch...

ezed
07-27-2006, 06:28 AM

We all aspire to be more like you eddie - w/ over 500 posts on a tranny message board, you've achieved elite status! Release the grip on your cucumber and do something productive.

get back honky cat.

Awh, blow me! Now I have 501!