PDA

View Full Version : The best method for getting crazy ppl out of your life......

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-18-2009, 05:05 PM
What's your best method for getting a crazy individual(s) out of your life?!?
I often find just ignoring one doesn't always cut it.

2pert4ya
03-18-2009, 05:30 PM
the good ole thing your phone number works for me. but fa real i got one crazy chick(ts) she wont leave me alone i shouldn't have had sex with her at all i was not attracted in any way she thought she was too cute and the shit. but she stalks me always everywhere callin i saw you at so-n-so manwhat the fuck do you think i can do.

ed_jaxon
03-18-2009, 06:02 PM
the good ole thing your phone number works for me. but fa real i got one crazy chick(ts) she wont leave me alone I SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD SEX WITH HER at all i was not attracted in any way she thought she was too cute and the shit. but she stalks me always everywhere callin i saw you at so-n-so manwhat the fuck do you think i can do.

The best way to prevent a stalker is to pay attention to that little voice in your head that says " Hmmm, this bitch do look good but she be actin' kinda stalker like"

It is fine to mess around with a babe like this......

So long as she is at least two time zones away. Very seldom will a bitch go all astronaut on you by strapping on a diaper and driving all night to fuck with you.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-18-2009, 06:07 PM

Um try moving..it works every damn time! lol :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

SarahG
03-18-2009, 06:24 PM
It's simple, you just have to be crazier than the crazy person who is bothering you. Eventually you'll reach a place where they'll be weirded out by you... and walk away. It's even more effective if they never see it coming.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-18-2009, 07:08 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

in the works.................

Odelay
03-18-2009, 07:11 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara! Why did you have to move that one time. I would have eventually stopped hassling you! 8)

p.s. forwarding address would be greatly appreciated.

LibertyHarkness
03-18-2009, 07:16 PM
i find Barret 50cal rifle removes them quite quickly :)

elo
03-18-2009, 11:54 PM
It's simple, you just have to be crazier than the crazy person who is bothering you. Eventually you'll reach a place where they'll be weirded out by you... and walk away. It's even more effective if they never see it coming.There is a great According To Jim episode on this method. :lol:

baileyandkc
03-19-2009, 01:06 AM
Planting minefields near the front door...

or multiple pit bulls

Goldenguinea
03-19-2009, 01:13 AM
Just tell them your company is sending you to Yemen

jaycanuck
03-19-2009, 01:18 AM

That's my method. Shut them out of your life. Life is too short to continue wasting on people who won't change.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-19-2009, 02:12 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara! Why did you have to move that one time. I would have eventually stopped hassling you! 8)

lol Nooo i moved to a much better area! A little farther from LAX (if you get stranded again). But hey, I wanna be in a nicer bldg. and area conveniently near everything and away from everything not so nice. :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
03-19-2009, 02:19 AM
soon hara will be living in arizona they way cali is going lol

LilWyte
03-19-2009, 02:23 AM
i got my crazy person out from ignoring...just not replying to phone calls/im's/etc at all...eventually they'll either consciously or subconsciously give up lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-19-2009, 02:23 AM
soon hara will be living in arizona they way cali is going lol

lol Despite being 2nd in the nation in highest unemployment rate, I still got a job thank God! And I have not found any guy who breaks my heart (I stay away from the drama)..sooo..I'm here to stay!! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
03-19-2009, 02:25 AM
some guy will sweep you off your feet Hara

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-19-2009, 02:28 AM
some guy will sweep you off your feet Hara

I think NOT!! haha :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
03-19-2009, 02:31 AM
So what been up too HJTG havent saw your in ages

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-19-2009, 02:35 AM
So what been up too HJTG havent saw your in ages

Not much, just been busy working a lot of hours and having real time fun! How about you?

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
03-19-2009, 02:38 AM
working alot also & planning where to go on vacation this year

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-19-2009, 02:45 AM
working alot also & planning where to go on vacation this year

How about the PI like you said to me a few times? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
03-19-2009, 02:53 AM
i given thoguth to it but what woud i do there makati city is nice with all those greenbelts places Mahal Kita Hara lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-19-2009, 03:00 AM
i given thoguth to it but what woud i do there makati city is nice with all those greenbelts places Mahal Kita Hara lol

You do not use that phase so lightly, if you don't really mean it! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
03-19-2009, 03:10 AM
i was just saying it cause i have tagalog book im learning the words slowly its great awesome language thought that be word to get yourt attention lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-19-2009, 03:14 AM
i was just saying it cause i have tagalog book im learning the words slowly its great awesome language thought that be word to get yourt attention lol

Haha..I'm completely allergic to those words! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
03-19-2009, 03:20 AM
yeah yeah until the right coems along then you go gaga head over heels starstruck follow him around

BrendaQG
03-19-2009, 03:28 AM
The best way to get rid of a crazy person is to get them committed to a mental hospital. Trust me that's easier than it sounds.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-19-2009, 04:08 PM
The best way to get rid of a crazy person is to get them committed to a mental hospital. Trust me that's easier than it sounds.

PM me with detailed instructions...........

Wyte: that works until you run into the person in public and they act a fool to get your attention..........

I will c/c a set of Brenda's plan to you the moment i get done reading them, you'll need it

Quiet Reflections
03-19-2009, 06:21 PM
QR

marissaazts
03-19-2009, 06:23 PM

amen

jaycanuck
03-19-2009, 06:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t34J8EUcPzk

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-20-2009, 07:01 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

lol No stalker allowed! J/k Tweeter me next time..

~Kisses.

HTG

bartholomeus
03-20-2009, 10:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t34J8EUcPzk

lmao i had a chick like that once.... changed my number 3 times she still found it out. It wasn't until about 6 weeks of ignoring her, an encounter with the police and and really mean "I DONT LOVE YOU, GET THE F* OUT OF MY LIFE" fight that she got the memo.... still she had to call me every once in a while to say "hi" and see if i wanted to hang out, and say because we broke up didn't mean we couldn't hang out.... hahah. I laugh about it now, but i was really freaked out :shock:

barefootjoe69
03-20-2009, 11:11 AM

amen

<getting turned on by hot chicks knowing their weapons! :jerkoff