PDA

View Full Version : THURS MAR 19TH SLINKY'S B-DAY BASH W/ HOLLY,FAYE,JENNICA....

Sunny Dee-lite
03-17-2009, 12:49 AM
THURS MAR 19TH SLINKY'S B-DAY BASH W/ HOLLY HOLLYWOOD!
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to invite you to SLINKY'S B-DAY BASH hosted by Sunny Dee-Lite on THURS Mar 19th @ TABOO THURSDAYS! Secret located 525 west 29thst bet 10th and 11th ave! Doors open 10p-4a! Gents $20, Ladies $15! Among all the amazing activities of the night!
DANCERS- XXX HOLLY HOLLYWOOD, MANY GUEST SURPRISES!
SHOWS- SUNNY DEE-LITE, FAYE VALENTINE, JENNICA ZYBACK!
+ GUEST of HONOR SLINKY!

xoxo,
Sunny Dee-Lite

Sunny Dee-lite
03-17-2009, 12:51 AM
:lol: THE FAMILY OF SECRET WILL ALL BE THERE! :lol:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-17-2009, 12:52 AM
:lol:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-17-2009, 12:58 AM
FEEL FREE TO PUT UP YOUR FAVORITE SLINKY SHOTS....OH AN SLINKY YOU CAN JOIN IN THE FUN! I WILL GET US STARTED! :lol:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-19-2009, 12:42 AM
Hope you guys are ready for the Slinky affair here are the pics from Malynda St Patty's day BASH! :lol:

Sunny Dee-lite
03-19-2009, 12:44 AM
8)

Sunny Dee-lite
03-19-2009, 12:46 AM

Sunny Dee-lite
03-19-2009, 08:48 AM
only hours away fromthe slinky shindig!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

flabbybody
03-19-2009, 02:56 PM
typo on the poster
the address is 525 W29th street, not 39th

argentina2007
03-19-2009, 03:30 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/img_2978_832.jpg
Who's the girl on the left Sunny? Is she single?! :)

Helvis2012
03-19-2009, 07:07 PM
I'll be there.....on a tear. I'm going off the wall tonight. :peanutbutter

Sunny Dee-lite
03-19-2009, 07:38 PM
Who's the girl on the left Sunny? Is she single?! :)

UNFORTUNATLY SHE USE TO COME TO THE PARTIES...SHE HAS BEEN BANDED NOW DUE TO ACTIVITIES FROM TUES! :cry: THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION FLABBY ON ADDY I AM GOING TO KILL THE GRAPHIC DESIGNER! LOL! :evil:

Silcc69
03-19-2009, 08:41 PM
I wonder what on earth could she had been doin lol.

Sunny Dee-lite
03-19-2009, 10:31 PM

erivera1
03-20-2009, 01:01 AM
is she banned for good or is there a chance she could be back?

Sunny Dee-lite
03-20-2009, 01:43 AM

NO SHE REALLY WENT THE EXTRA MILE BANNED FOR LIFE! :cry:

daidone
03-20-2009, 03:04 AM
more Jennica!

jaycanuck
03-20-2009, 03:17 AM

Thank goodness for spandex. :)

elo
03-20-2009, 03:27 AM
Happy b-day,slinky!

LAbimale
03-20-2009, 03:50 AM
at last in new york for the week end. i am looking forward to check out the party tonight . first time, nervous and excited

Sunny Dee-lite
03-20-2009, 11:46 AM
at last in new york for the week end. i am looking forward to check out the party tonight . first time, nervous and excited

HOPE YOU HAD A FABULOUS TIME IT WAS PACKED AND A GREAT CROWD! LOVELY! :lol: LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU SLINKY!

BiCuriousGeorge
03-20-2009, 08:17 PM

Thank God, Juicy was pretty bitchy and too pushy. She is part of the reason I stopped going to the parties. Now I might come out tonight to see Jennica, Faye, Susi, and you too Sunny.

Sunny Dee-lite
03-20-2009, 11:43 PM

Thank God, Juicy was pretty bitchy and too pushy. She is part of the reason I stopped going to the parties. Now I might come out tonight to see Jennica, Faye, Susi, and you too Sunny.

see you tonight babe! :lol:

Helvis2012
03-21-2009, 08:04 PM
BiCuriousGeorge wrote:

Thank God, Juicy was pretty bitchy and too pushy. She is part of the reason I stopped going to the parties.

What a joke. :roll:

Ts CinthyaNY
03-21-2009, 09:34 PM

Helvis , where you there? just wonder...

Love...
Cinthya.

Star Angel 86
03-21-2009, 10:20 PM
Jennica,is looking really good in these photos. :D

BiCuriousGeorge
03-21-2009, 10:45 PM
BiCuriousGeorge wrote:

Thank God, Juicy was pretty bitchy and too pushy. She is part of the reason I stopped going to the parties.

How is it a joke? Every few minutes she was trying to get me to leave with her or give her money to give a lame ass lap dance. Whenever I started talking to another girl she would interfere and cock block me. Not to mention the fact that she is a liar and was telling girls I bottomed for her and was her "client". Plus she is somewhat racist and was calling me racist as well for talking with Jennica and thought I was only talking to her because I was racist since me and Jennica are both part Polish. I'm also part Spanish too. She asked me, and I quote" Why are you talking to that skinny white BOY, Jennica is just a boy in drag". Her words not mine. Also, I have never bottomed except for me letting Jennica try it but could not get it in since I've never had more than a finger in there.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-21-2009, 11:33 PM
BiCuriousGeorge wrote:

How is it a joke? Every few minutes she was trying to get me to leave with her or give her money to give a lame ass lap dance. Whenever I started talking to another girl she would interfere and cock block me. Not to mention the fact that she is a liar and was telling girls I bottomed for her and was her "client". Plus she is somewhat racist and was calling me racist as well for talking with Jennica and thought I was only talking to her because I was racist since me and Jennica are both part Polish. I'm also part Spanish too. She asked me, and I quote" Why are you talking to that skinny white BOY, Jennica is just a boy in drag". Her words not mine. Also, I have never bottomed except for me letting Jennica try it but could not get it in since I've never had more than a finger in there.

real talk if you think Juicy aka Madeline is the only cock-blocking nutjob at these parties you're in for a rude awakening.......
in my opinion you got off light, next time we're at the party I'm buying you a beer.....

let me say something really quick to all you partygoing dudes reading........ these chicks (well minus Vivi, they all hate Ms. Perfection [just kidding............kinda hehehe] talk shit about each other, try to dicklasso clients from each other, then make up with each other in the confines of a small bathroom stall with remnants of jack frost slithering up their nostrils.............

don't get it twisted you'll think talking about this crap will make progress, it won't, it'll just give the girls who are somewhat computer literate that also attend the parties something to "kiki" about while they get high between quickie hotel trips

JWBL

hwbs
03-22-2009, 01:29 AM
u must perfect the NFL stiff arm !!!!!

daidone
03-22-2009, 07:26 AM
I starting to have a thing for Jennica

Helvis2012
03-22-2009, 10:36 AM
George,
Sorry, didn't mean to seem so unsympathetic. You say you've been around so then, you know what the scene is. Do what you want.
That's all.

BiCuriousGeorge
03-22-2009, 04:29 PM
George,
Sorry, didn't mean to seem so unsympathetic. You say you've been around so then, you know what the scene is. Do what you want.
That's all.

That's ok, no apologies needed. Just thought I would explain a bit. I'm sure everyone here at 1 point or another didn't want to go to a party or another social event because they didn't want to see someone specific. I don't want to go to a certain job site at work because I really can't stand a person that I have to deal with but I only go cuz I'm getting paid to go there. If someone paid me to see Juicy I might do it. :D

Helvis2012
03-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Word to the mother!

Helvis2012
03-22-2009, 05:07 PM
JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel wrote:

let me say something really quick to all you partygoing dudes reading........ these chicks (well minus Vivi, they all hate Ms. Perfection [just kidding............kinda hehehe] talk shit about each other, try to dicklasso clients from each other, then make up with each other in the confines of a small bathroom stall with remnants of jack frost slithering up their nostrils.............

don't get it twisted you'll think talking about this crap will make progress, it won't, it'll just give the girls who are somewhat computer literate that also attend the parties something to "kiki" about while they get high between quickie hotel trips

Well put, sir. :idea:

mansamusa
08-03-2009, 03:30 PM
BRING BACK JUICY!!!!!!!!!

Sure she had nasty attitude but I miss her cursing people out....it was pure entertainment...LOL... :D

Silcc69
08-03-2009, 03:57 PM
So these parties seem to be more business related than anything else from alot of these girls.

nicoleneuman24
08-04-2009, 08:40 AM
Hi Sunny! I havent been to one of your parties in such a long time, but i plan on visiting NY soon and I always have fun when I attend your and Allanahs parties :)

xoxo
Nikki

Yoda Rules!
02-18-2012, 01:03 AM
Come out to Club Remix tonight to see the beautiful and talented Miss Sunny Deelite!

Yoda Rules!
04-08-2012, 02:08 AM
Tranny Tuesday and Diva Las Vegas, every Tuesday and Thursday at Secret Lounge, hosted by the beautiful and talented Sunny Dee Lite! :)

Yoda Rules!
04-14-2012, 01:54 AM
Tranny Tuesday is the best weekly event in my humble opinion :)