PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know this hot girl?

Hawk
09-23-2005, 07:55 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know who she is and where she is located? How could I get a contact to her? She is so beautiful :D

Realgirls4me
09-23-2005, 07:56 AM
Yes, she's the twin of the other girl you just posted.

Hawk
09-23-2005, 08:04 AM
Im sorry, I dont wanted to post it double, it was not my intention!

Realgirls4me
09-23-2005, 08:07 AM
I was just funning with you, Hawk. Besides, I don't think most guys here will really mind. What's better than the image of a beautiful woman ? Well, two beautiful women, right ?

I'm sure many in here are just as curious as you are now. :)

Hawk
09-23-2005, 08:13 AM
I was just funning with you, Hawk. Besides, I don't think most guys here will really mind. What's better than the image of a beautiful woman ? Well, two beautiful women, right ?

I'm sure many in here are just as curious as you are now. :)

yeah you are right :D . Thank you for your welcome here. So, I have already deleted the other thread with an edit.

You think she is deformed with a third leg? I like her really much and she is much bigger than Suzanna Holmes.

Realgirls4me
09-23-2005, 08:22 AM
yeah you are right :D . Thank you for your welcome here. So, I have already deleted the other thread with an edit.

You think she is deformed with a third leg? I like her really much and she is much bigger than Suzanna Holmes.

Yes, welcome aboard, Hawk. Take a look around. Have a cup of coffee (freshly brewed mind you). Take a complimentary condom. Sit down, relax. You're among friends.

Say, Hawk ... uh ... you don't happen to have a couple of Benjamins lying around I can borrow, do you ?

;)

Hawk
09-23-2005, 01:14 PM
Naomi is her name, but where is she located? I cant find her on eros.com

GroobySteven
09-23-2005, 02:16 PM
Clearwater, Fla.
Not every girl is on eros.
You could do worse than buying 1 month on black-tgirls.com and answering your own questions about where these girls and many more are located.
seanchai

brickcitybrother
09-23-2005, 02:53 PM
The first pic didn't load. Just to let the mods know.

Hawk
09-23-2005, 03:28 PM
Clearwater, Fla.
Not every girl is on eros.
You could do worse than buying 1 month on black-tgirls.com and answering your own questions about where these girls and many more are located.
seanchai

are there at black T Girls also the contact dates from the girls?

GroobySteven
09-23-2005, 05:30 PM
Yes there are - for many of the girls.
The same personals ads are also doubled up at Shemaleyum.com and Franks-tgirlworld.com
seanchai