PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Him in the ass and he will stay???

ANIYAH
09-23-2005, 06:56 AM
On a Regular me and one of my Trannie sister always tend to get into to this dispute about being a top girl versa being a bottom girl ...and the toll it takes on you if ur man or someone u really like leaves you ...

My Trannies sis Feels that if your with a man and u fuck him, if he leaves ..You will think less of it

Verses if you are the bottom and he leaves u it hurts more ....Personally i am a versatile bottom in relationships...And it tends to bother me when i get fucked and left .My friend feels may be i should start fucking them and then perhaps my feelings wont be so hurt ....

What Do u guys think of these opinion ladys and gentlemen please gimme some feedback on this one ..This has been a heated argument with me and my friend for sometime

Spiderman
09-23-2005, 07:04 AM
That is kinda stupid, your tranny freind is kinda a jerk. There is no reason to think like that it seems like she is saying i used hime now he can goto hell!

joyboy123
09-23-2005, 07:34 AM
To many people, being a "bottom" is about being vulnerable and submissive. Its about pleasing that other person and making them happy. Being a top is about being dominating and in total control. To me it sounds like your friend has to feel like she had some sort of control in order to survive a broken relationship. Too me it sounds like you are more open and willing to take some sort of risk in order to feel close to somebody.

Thats only my opinion. What you said definitely has me thinking about my own relationships.

ARMANIXXX
09-23-2005, 09:24 AM
LOL

A shemale psychological sexual shemale debate.

How in the hell did I find this place.

SexxxyJade
09-23-2005, 10:09 AM
Wonder who that friend is?????? :roll:

Hawk
09-23-2005, 10:16 AM
I would love to become the friend of Sexxxy Jade :D .

Sexxxy Jade: Do u prefer to be the top or to be bottom?

Hawk
09-23-2005, 10:16 AM
I love being bottom

SexxxyJade
09-23-2005, 10:45 AM
:lol: hmmmm good question..... :P

Hawk
09-23-2005, 11:42 AM
:lol: :lol:

Adam_Thompson
09-23-2005, 11:43 AM
On a Regular me and one of my Trannie sister always tend to get into to this dispute about being a top girl versa being a bottom girl ...and the toll it takes on you if ur man or someone u really like leaves you ...

My Trannies sis Feels that if your with a man and u fuck him, if he leaves ..You will think less of it

Verses if you are the bottom and he leaves u it hurts more ....Personally i am a versatile bottom in relationships...And it tends to bother me when i get fucked and left .My friend feels may be i should start fucking them and then perhaps my feelings wont be so hurt ....

What Do u guys think of these opinion ladys and gentlemen please gimme some feedback on this one ..This has been a heated argument with me and my friend for sometime

Hey nice avatar..keep them choppers gunning. In any sexual relationship someone is gonna be dominant and someone passive when it comes to sex. You may have two dominant people (could be male and female) or whatever it may be. I can only speak for me, I love being the dominant one.I can see how your "friend" thinks though..its like in any relationship, if someone leaves you, you will want to get the best of them and not let them get the best of you, to her that best is the bootyhole...possibly?

Maybe she is coming from a point of view though that cats just want to FUCK a TS primarily YOU and when their little fantasy is fulfilled they don't look any further(cause we think with our dicks). Your "friend" may be fucking the guys to balance that power struggle. Maybe that doesn't make sense.

Its like when youre in a relationship in high school. It doesn't matter how you feel about that person, you don't wanna get dumped first. Things could be going good, if you hear that person wants to break up with you, then you do it first just to save face. Maybe more of an ego thing. But if you want to go into EGO, then you should look at Islam and the view of Ego in its Holy Book which I will not get into here. Most things can be broken down into EGO however. EGO is the most evil aspect of humanity period. It affects us all, so I'm not saying your friend is evil, cause she is the shit.

Hawk
09-23-2005, 11:54 AM
Jade: I have sent u an Email with some pictures of me.

Ecstatic
09-23-2005, 02:11 PM
Aniyah,I think several people have hit on the issue of dominant/submissive partner in the relationship. The mistake is to assume that the bottom partner is necessarily the submissive one. Yes, that one may strongly prefer to be on the receiving end, but that doesn't necessarily equate to a submissive personality. Certainly in many male/female relationships, the woman is the dominant member of the couple despite the fact that she is the receiving partner sexually. One may be bottom but still control the dynamic and/or other aspects of the relationship, or the partnership could be truly equal.

However, I agree that, if you're bottom and if you are indeed the more submissive partner, then the dominant partner has the upper hand and if he/she decides to leave, then the submissive partner is going to be hurt. In such a case, the top partner is using power to control the relationship--and I don't think that can be an honest and vital relationship (unless that's truly what one desires, in which case the risk is there).

brickcitybrother
09-23-2005, 02:55 PM
If someone you care for leaves - it hurts whether you male or female, dominant or submissive, top or bottom. End of discussion

AllanahStarrNYC
09-23-2005, 06:34 PM
ditto big city

it sucks to be dumped- especially if you are the dumpee

personally, i dont think a sexual postion is the reason anyone stays or leaves in a relationship

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-23-2005, 07:39 PM
here's the deal
a GG or a TS can fuck a guy if they lose interest & leave him it's the same as a guy doing it to a broad

that simple

and yes a GG can fuck a guy, need proof rent the movie Sprung http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/movies/vhs/cover120/drv400/v480/v48069k2h5w.jpg

SexxxyJade
09-23-2005, 07:58 PM
:roll:
I will explain my point of view. In a relationship its ok to be all top or all bottom, as long as you are able to please the person your with and be pleased thats all that matters...true.
But when we talka about breaking up then yes the submissive one is more hurt and vunerable.
If Aniyah was in a relationship and she fuxked her boyfriend, maybe once or twice, Im not saying be the top primarily, then if he dexided to leave her she wouldnt feel so hurt. Like it was said before, it doesnt matter who does what, if you care about someone then your gonna hurt regardless, but i know from experience that if you got the goodies you will feel better about the situation, because there is nothing better than the satisfsction of taking the manhood..... 8) !!!!
Just my opinion...

JamesJones
09-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Been on your website Jada & you are aggresive when you are on top,is that the excitment you get by being in control when you are on top of a male,because you seem to get a kick out of pounding a guy out.

You did say theirs nothing better than taking a guys manhood,sounds a little harsh.But I seen clips from Baltimore on site that was crazy.

SexxxyJade
09-23-2005, 09:03 PM
Been on your website Jada & you are aggresive when you are on top,is that the excitment you get by being in control when you are on top of a male,because you seem to get a kick out of pounding a guy out.

You did say theirs nothing better than taking a guys manhood,sounds a little harsh.But I seen clips from Baltimore on site that was crazy.

What I do on my website, and what I do in my personal life have nothing to do one another and are totally different. I took it that the post from Aniyah was based on a personal level, therefore bringing the business aspects of sex, in my opinion is irrelevant.
I am never the type of girl to answer to anyone, but in this case, since you seem to be a fan, I will.
On my website yes I do top alot of guys, I can be aggresive, and I am in control..hell its my site, why not. And seems to me that is what my fan base likes. Not sure if you have joined or not, but on the inside there is just as many videos of me being submissive.
In my personal life, I am very versatile. I enjoy pleasin my mate, rather it be top bottom or just hokding each other. I have no preference, Tho i hhink i need the dik, cant see myself being with someone who didnt wanna feel my hot creamy "bussy", once in a while at least.

chromeheart44m
09-23-2005, 09:47 PM
I think we all know who ur sister is she is beautiful as u are initials S and M .but I would probably leave if I got fucked real hard the 1st time men are like that save it 4 the second time mua!!!!!!

JamesJones
09-23-2005, 10:15 PM
Jada-

Not saying the Baltimore show was crazy in a bad way just,the guys were really aggrssive themselves & yes you were submissive in that shot,but I was saying crazy on how aggressive they were,so Im saying I can't blame you if you do get a kick out be aggressive while topping a guy,but for the most part you cool,in what you doing & good luck in your career etc.
You doing ya thing.

TomSelis
09-23-2005, 10:25 PM
If you get dumped, you're going to be hurt. It's called the "golden parachute" and there's only one in a relationship. Whoever uses it first will be better off than the person that didn't.

It has nothing to do with who's fucking who. The fucker or the fuckee can get dumped first.

Ecstatic: Speak for yourself. Maybe the women in YOUR relationships have been more dominant, but that's only because you let it be that way. Time to start wearing the man pants.

Aniyah: Your friend has some weird ideas. Just because you're fucking somebody, doesn't mean anything because you still got dumped. That's a front.

ANIYAH
09-23-2005, 10:40 PM
O ok :wink:

Ecstatic
09-24-2005, 06:27 AM
Ecstatic: Speak for yourself. Maybe the women in YOUR relationships have been more dominant, but that's only because you let it be that way. Time to start wearing the man pants.
TomSelis, where the hell did you get this from my post?! I said nothing about the women in my relationships being more (or less) dominant. My post addressed various psychological aspects of submissive/dominant relationships, stating on the one hand that one may be the submissive (bottom) partner sexually yet still be the dominant partner in the relationship, and on the other that someone who is truly submissive (not only sexually but in other, key aspects of the relationship dynamic) is apt to be hurt more than one who is not. I did not mention my relationships at all; where do you get off telling me to "wear the man pants" (what an expression)? You completely misread my post.

TomSelis
09-24-2005, 07:23 AM
Certainly in man male/female relationships, the woman is the dominant member of the couple despite the fact that she is the receiving partner sexually.

There you go. That's what you said, that's where I got from. That's why I said speak for yourself.

Ecstatic
09-24-2005, 05:22 PM
Certainly in man male/female relationships, the woman is the dominant member of the couple despite the fact that she is the receiving partner sexually.

There you go. That's what you said, that's where I got from. That's why I said speak for yourself.Add a "y" to"man." "In many male/female relationships, the woman is the dominant member of the couple despite the fact that she is the receiving partner sexually." Was that so hard to figure out? "In man male/female relationships" doesn't make syntactic sense, which should indicate to anyone of intelligence that there's a simple typo in that sentence. Typos happen on the forums. I can't believe that you went back, read that post again, and quoted it, and still read "man" instead of "many." I have gone back to edit the post to include the "y" to avoid future misreadings.

magic9inch
09-24-2005, 05:59 PM
aniyah got a big dick, she need to be laying pipe into her boyfriends

TomSelis
09-24-2005, 06:47 PM
Ok, Ecstatic. I wasn't trying to attack you. You still made a pretty strong statement, regardless of the typo. We'll just agree to disagree on that point. Usually you do speak for yourself. This time you didn't, even after you fixed the typo it's still a big generalization. That "man" didn't have to mean "many" it could've meant "man/woman" but you went back and changed it. So, I'll leave it at that. Don't think I'm bashing you.

Ecstatic
09-25-2005, 12:37 AM
Tom, I don't think you're really bashing me, but telling me to wear "the man pants" and to just "speak for myself" was excessive. There's nothing wrong and everything right with making general statements that are a) clearly general and b) represent an actual truth or extant condition. It is a simple fact that many women dominate their relationships with men despite being sexually the "submissive" partner: have you never heard of being pussy whipped? Yes, it's a strong statement, but it's a true statement. And why on earth would I write "man/woman male/female relationships"? Unless my statement was being issued by the Redundancy Department of Redunancy, that is.

TomSelis
09-25-2005, 03:11 AM
You can have the last word on this, really. You just said what I said in the first place: Women dominate their relationships despite being submissive. Speak for yourself. Not true. That's what you believe.

tsluva
09-25-2005, 06:45 AM
Ok, Ecstatic. . We'll just agree to disagree on that point.

well, Estatic

you seem to getting that familar comment quite bit lately, eh ? :wink:

Man Fuck It
09-25-2005, 04:10 PM
Maybe the problem is the definition you guys are using for love. Love doesn't equal sex, wether it be top or bottom. Dig for something deeper than lust at face value. Finding the person you are compatable with on more levels than dick size, shoe type, and eye color. (not saying this is you)
Seek the one who makes you most happy and never settle for style over substance. Wether you are a top or bottom doesn't really matter, if an asshole is out to get fucked or fucked, his intent will be the same regardless of position.

Ecstatic
09-25-2005, 04:32 PM
Ok, Ecstatic. . We'll just agree to disagree on that point.

well, Estatic

you seem to getting that familar comment quite bit lately, eh ? :wink:
True, tsluva, but it's one thing when there's a disagreement in substance (you know what I mean! and incidentally, I do respect your opinion in that other matter) and another when someone simply refuses to read what you've written. TomSelis is saying I can have the last word, then goes on to have the last word and once again misrepresent my meaning. I DID NOT say "women dominate their relationships despite being submissive." I said that in many cases this is true. Likewise, in many cases it is not true, and the man is the dominant member. Ideally, neither should dominate and the relationship should be one of equals. That's my personal opinion, and in that case I am speaking for myself.

nylust
09-26-2005, 08:24 PM
... but i know from experience that if you got the goodies you will feel better about the situation, because there is nothing better than the satisfsction of taking the manhood..... 8) !!!!
Just my opinion...

Sounds like you view topping as a way to regain a bit of control in the relationship even if you're being dumped. Doesn't make much sense logically but I can see where you're coming from.

ARMANIXXX
09-26-2005, 09:11 PM
Eccstatic wrote,

Add a "y" to"man." "In many male/female relationships, the woman is the dominant member of the couple despite the fact that she is the receiving partner sexually." Was that so hard to figure out? "In man male/female relationships" doesn't make syntactic sense, which should indicate to anyone of intelligence that there's a simple typo in that sentence.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

I just thought I'd comment real quick,

The first time I read that, I too read man male/female.

Afteral, this is a sex board of perversion
:lol:

Ecstatic
09-26-2005, 11:19 PM
I guess I win typo of the year award or something. Given the prevalence of misspelling on this board ("Eccstatic", "afteral"), I never would have thought spelling to be such an issue. Much be my years of teaching English coming back to haunt me. And spellcheck wouldn't have helped a whit!

BeardedOne
11-02-2005, 07:33 AM
I have a spelling checker, it came with my PC.
It plainly marks for my review mistakes I cannot sea.
I ran this poem threw it, I'm shore your pleased two no.
Its letter perfect, in it's weigh,
My checker tolled me sew. :wink:

BeardedOne
11-02-2005, 07:45 AM
On topic:
I guess there can be something said to a role reversal in the who-fucks-who (Whom?) department when the ditching looms on the horizon.

Almost eight years after the fact, with clearer head, I have recollection of some concious/subconcious bedroom jockeying in the last days of my last relationship. Whereas before there was about a 60/40 leaning of her being the more active or dominant partner it seemed to slide over to a 70/30 tilt of my topping her in the waning days.

Though I don't feel it was something I gave significant thought, so I can't say that this wasn't just happenstance in its timing to the end of the relationship, it did seem to blunt the knife somewhat with a feeling of having yelled "Tag!" just before getting thrown out of the playground.

lar2564
11-02-2005, 08:11 AM
Actually I read something about this bottom versus top issue. It mentioned that there is this unconscious psychological thing that when someone is being the receiver in the sexual relationship, they are allowing to have something done to them. in other words, they trust the other person enough to allow them to do this to them. But when you are the giver, you are doing something to someone else and, thus, is less personal. So it does point out that once someone has sex as the bottom versus top, that they do feel its more personal so, theoretically can be hurt more versus being top.

Of course, a love one leaves you it hurts. Just simply saying which one hurts more. Afterall, perhaps that is why women don't give it up as easily versus guys. In fact, I have heard women say that they wait a while before having sex because they will be less hurt if the relationship ends prematurely. So i think what is said has some truth to it.

But the only trouble is the book was really discussing about women and men and not about tgirls. So I am not 100% sure it can apply to tgirls also.

drock
11-08-2005, 05:40 PM
You did say theirs nothing better than taking a guys manhood,sounds a
On my website yes I do top alot of guys, I can be aggresive, and I am in control..hell its my site, why not. And seems to me that is what my fan base likes. Not sure if you have joined or not, but on the inside there is just as many videos of me being submissive.
In my personal life, I am very versatile. I enjoy pleasin my mate, rather it be top bottom or just hokding each other. I have no preference, Tho i hhink i need the dik, cant see myself being with someone who didnt wanna feel my hot creamy "bussy", once in a while at least.[/quote]

Maybe i'm a bit different from the norm, but feel that if a man is with a ts then she should be on the receivng end of the dyck not the one who's doing the fucking?

slingblade
11-08-2011, 12:36 PM

I dont think no dude should be getting fucked period so I guess that something youll never have to worry about with me!!

slingblade
11-08-2011, 12:44 PM
I will explain my point of view. In a relationship its ok to be all top or all bottom, as long as you are able to please the person your with and be pleased thats all that matters...true.
But when we talka about breaking up then yes the submissive one is more hurt and vunerable.
If Aniyah was in a relationship and she fuxked her boyfriend, maybe once or twice, Im not saying be the top primarily, then if he dexided to leave her she wouldnt feel so hurt. Like it was said before, it doesnt matter who does what, if you care about someone then your gonna hurt regardless, but i know from experience that if you got the goodies you will feel better about the situation, because there is nothing better than the satisfsction of taking the manhood..... 8) !!!!
Just my opinion...

Must not been much manhood to begin with if you were fucking him??:confused::confused:

Teydyn
11-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Must not been much manhood to begin with if you were fucking him??:confused::confused:
Probably much more then you have...

And again... 6 year old threads? Nothing else to do then reading old threads on a TS porn board about cocks? Must be because you are soooo not into cocks...

slingblade
11-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Probably much more then you have...

And again... 6 year old threads? Nothing else to do then reading old threads on a TS porn board about cocks? Must be because you are soooo not into cocks...

Naw i'm sure he or you arent real men. i'm a pitcher not a catcher!

Silcc69
11-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Yeah why revive a 6 year old thread that isn't even funny. SLingblade you tend to revive the worst threads on here.

Teydyn
11-08-2011, 05:26 PM
Naw i'm sure he or you arent real men.
If you mean by "real men" "stupid, insecure thug" i agree.

natina
11-08-2011, 11:48 PM
FUCK HIM!

fuck him upside down
side ways
with his legs jacked up in the air

tell him today I do all the fucking
you do all the sucking

make him put his ass in the air

make him bend over and hold his ankles

make him say your name
WHATS MY NAME?
WHATS MY NAME?
WHATS MY NAME?

Icanthelpmyself
11-09-2011, 12:55 AM
Are we dealing with emotion or wham bam thank you ma think? If their a serious relationship your friend feels hurt because of the break-up not because she was fucked in the ass and she didn't do him. Have you ever thought about you being tried of the same dick and want something new. That is why their must be a understanding no drama once everyone have and had their fun.

Dino Velvet
11-09-2011, 01:00 AM
FUCK HIM!

fuck him upside down
side ways
with his legs jacked up in the air

tell him today I do all the fucking
you do all the sucking

make him put his ass in the air

make him bend over and hold his ankles

make him say your name
WHATS MY NAME?
WHATS MY NAME?
WHATS MY NAME?

Bend over, natina. You can even call me Jim Crow if it turns you on.

onmyknees
11-09-2011, 01:19 AM
Damn....I don't even have time to read all of the threads on a given day, and this dudes trollin' threads from 5 years ago. Got much of a life?
But there may be something redeeming about this.....Has anybody heard from....or seen the OP Anyah? I know she was pretty tight with Jade but she's been under the radar for some time now. She was a sweetie.

slingblade
11-09-2011, 06:04 AM
If you mean by "real men" "stupid, insecure thug" i agree.

big yawns..........