PDA

View Full Version : Some sneak pics of my interracial scene

tsmandy
03-14-2009, 08:44 AM
Yesterday I got nailed, good and proper by a hot guy named Billy for a new interracial website and my website.

I was really excited to shoot this scene, which is also my first scene with male talent for my website.

Anyways, this scene was rough and hot (just how I like it) and I'm really excited to share a couple of photos with yall, keep an eye out for the new interracial site that is starting up, and stop by my website (Major, major things are going down....)

2009AD
03-14-2009, 09:05 AM
Mandy, you are a good girl who knows how to treat her man right!

JamesHunt
03-14-2009, 09:12 AM
Yesterday I got nailed, good and proper by a hot guy named Billy

that sounds so common, at least he could of had a more romantic name :lol:

FREEFALLL666
03-14-2009, 02:52 PM
You fucked the SAW Puppet?

LibertyHarkness
03-14-2009, 03:24 PM
Looking good mandy xxxx

Send him my way to London please :) xx

Libb x

jjhill
03-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Yesterday I got nailed, good and proper by a hot guy named Billy for a new interracial website and my website.

I was really excited to shoot this scene, which is also my first scene with male talent for my website.

Anyways, this scene was rough and hot (just how I like it) and I'm really excited to share a couple of photos with yall, keep an eye out for the new interracial site that is starting up, and stop by my website (Major, major things are going down....)

Mandy thanks so much for making all our dreams come true! :D
I remember a few months ago, you told me there was a possibility of you doing a interracial scene! Glad to see it happened and you stuck with your word.

Now about this interracial website is it ts or?

tsmandy
03-14-2009, 08:26 PM
Mandy thanks so much for making all our dreams come true! :D
I remember a few months ago, you told me there was a possibility of you doing a interracial scene! Glad to see it happened and you stuck with your word.

Now about this interracial website is it ts or?

Your welcome jhill! I've actually done several interracial scenes my first being with Amyiaa Star, recently with Chris for Shemale Strokers and Billy Long for the new upcoming ts interracial site (and my site).

I can't wait for the scene to be released in its entirety, cause it was smoking hot!

WendyWilliams
03-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Ive seen the photos and they are HOTTTTTTTTTTT, video guy said it was intense and she took all 8.5" like a pro.

laoda8
03-14-2009, 10:43 PM
OH BILLAAAAAY!

tsmandy
03-14-2009, 11:01 PM

Wait, was this supposed to be about romance? I totally missed the point. I just thought it was about having nasty, hot sex. Next time I'll find a guy with a name like .....Fabio? What name would be more romantic than Billy Long?

WendyWilliams
03-14-2009, 11:03 PM
lol Mandy not Fabio!

Fabio Long LOL

tsmandy
03-14-2009, 11:05 PM
Ive seen the photos and they are HOTTTTTTTTTTT, video guy said it was intense and she took all 8.5" like a pro.

I'm glad you liked them Wendy! I had so much fun on that shoot, it was nasty....I was totally that guys fuckdoll for the afternoon, and he didn't mind pulling my hair and smacking my ass when I needed it.

Quiet Reflections
03-14-2009, 11:23 PM
Looking Good as usual Mandy

T-girl hound
03-16-2009, 01:38 AM
Nice Mandy, you do any scenes with black gg's

Matt_Tastic
03-16-2009, 01:46 AM

I'm glad you liked them Wendy! I had so much fun on that shoot, it was nasty....I was totally that guys fuckdoll for the afternoon, and he didn't mind pulling my hair and smacking my ass when I needed it. Great as always Mandy, you're my favorite angel on here by far - you're one of the big reasons why I'm getting involved! Thanks again!

Veracity
03-16-2009, 04:44 AM
Black, white, purple, etc. He is just lucky dude to be with Mandy. Cant wait to see the scene!

canihavu
03-16-2009, 05:57 AM
Hot pics... can't wait to see th rest of them.

pigsnizzle
03-16-2009, 04:35 PM
which position turns you on the most Mandy?

luv4Tgirls
03-16-2009, 06:28 PM
OMG that was HOT, amazing I just creamed my jeans

ez69tsluva
03-16-2009, 07:54 PM
go girl, those pics rock

bassman2546
03-16-2009, 10:27 PM

I'm glad you liked them Wendy! I had so much fun on that shoot, it was nasty....I was totally that guys fuckdoll for the afternoon, and he didn't mind pulling my hair and smacking my ass when I needed it.

I look forward to seeing that scene. You look hotter everytime I see you. Very sexy!

JamesHunt
03-17-2009, 04:57 AM

Wait, was this supposed to be about romance? I totally missed the point. I just thought it was about having nasty, hot sex. Next time I'll find a guy with a name like .....Fabio? What name would be more romantic than Billy Long?

Jack Smith?

tsmandy
03-19-2009, 12:39 AM

I don't know if there is a position that turns me on the most, but I really like being on top.

tsmandy
03-19-2009, 12:40 AM
Nice Mandy, you do any scenes with black gg's

Not yet, but I would really love to. I did a scene for Transexdomination with Amyiaa (but she's TS not GG) and that was awesome! I would love to do a scene with a black woman.

jjhill
03-19-2009, 12:42 AM

I don't know if there is a position that turns me on the most, but I really like being on top.

now mandy, that's what i wanted to see! lol

WendyWilliams
03-19-2009, 01:06 AM
Mandy rocks and will be on www.Interracialtgirlsex.com and we will have her back!

Joanna Jet will be doing a black female for the site!

Her and Mandy sure love some pussy LOL

jjhill
03-19-2009, 01:07 AM
Mandy rocks and will be on www.Interracialtgirlsex.com and we will have her back!

Joanna Jet will be doing a black female for the site!

Her and Mandy sure love some pussy LOL

Wendyyyyyyyy, I knew it was a matter of time, you said good things come to those that wait lol

jjhill
03-19-2009, 01:10 AM
Wendy who are the other two girls on the site already?

jjhill
03-19-2009, 01:11 AM
Wendy who are the other two girls on the site already?

Nevermind your blog says lol

WendyWilliams
03-20-2009, 10:29 PM
Forum is open:
http://www.interracialtgirlsex.com/ifor/index.php

LibertyHarkness
03-21-2009, 12:29 AM
i enjoy shooting with females as well, dunno why i just find it alot of fun ::)

looks great though Mandy x

jjhill
03-21-2009, 12:37 AM
Forum is open:

imma sign up after i eat lol

jjhill
03-21-2009, 02:07 AM
Forum is open:

I love this forum!