PDA

View Full Version : I feel for ya OEM....

BLKGSXR
03-14-2009, 08:27 AM
OEM said he wished for EXTENZE for christmas but he did not receive it...Anyone want to helo dear old clitorus out?

SarahG
03-14-2009, 08:31 AM
OEM said he wished for EXTENZE for christmas but he did not receive it...Anyone want to helo dear old clitorus out?

Doesn't the commercial say something about free samples?

I am pretty sure most doctors are paid by the pharmaceuticals to give that stuff away like its candy

BLKGSXR
03-14-2009, 08:35 AM
Tell him that not me

OEMEnemyNum1
03-14-2009, 08:36 AM
Ohhhh here we go. It's on hatchman!!!!

BLKGSXR
03-14-2009, 08:38 AM
Hey you told me you wished it I just relayed the message lol.

OEMEnemyNum1
03-14-2009, 08:42 AM

I told you that in confidence motherfucker, lol

SarahG
03-14-2009, 08:43 AM

I told you that in confidence motherfucker

So wait, why did you tell another guy you have ED? Is there more to the story?

And why does BLKGSXR want you to find an ED rx so badly?

BLKGSXR
03-14-2009, 08:44 AM
Ouuu my bad O well Everyone OEM is afraid to tell you his baby dick needs growing help...

OEMEnemyNum1
03-14-2009, 08:45 AM

I don't think thats what it's for.

BLKGSXR
03-14-2009, 08:47 AM
Now u got ED shiet OEM good luck with that..Now Sarah how did u know he had ED?

SarahG
03-14-2009, 08:47 AM
Ouuu my bad O well Everyone OEM is afraid to tell you his baby dick needs growing help...

I don't think thats what it's for.

You have to admit this thread leaves more questions than answers.

OEMEnemyNum1
03-14-2009, 08:48 AM
I got some good friends on this forum.

BLKGSXR
03-14-2009, 08:49 AM
I got some good friends on this forum.You know it buddy :D

SarahG
03-14-2009, 08:51 AM
Isn't that what I'm saying?

I got some good friends on this forum.

I got some good friends on this forum.You know it buddy :D

OEMEnemyNum1
03-14-2009, 08:52 AM
You should see me now.

SarahG
03-14-2009, 08:53 AM
You should see me now.

Why's that, did BLKGSXR finally find you some?

BLKGSXR
03-14-2009, 08:54 AM
^Priceless^ and no Sarah I dont need it I get the morning Stiff as woodies at 8Strong :D lol....OEM the one with the problem....

OEMEnemyNum1
03-14-2009, 08:57 AM
^Priceless^ and no Sarah I dont need it I get the morning Stiff as woodies at 8Strong :D lol....OEM the one with the problem....

Your mother just doesn't do it for me anymore.

OEMEnemyNum1
03-14-2009, 08:57 AM
You should see me now.

Why's that, did BLKGSXR finally find you some?

You're Brutal, you can be my friend anytime haha.

SarahG
03-14-2009, 08:58 AM

Yea but obviously you want him to be functional for SOMETHING.

BLKGSXR
03-14-2009, 09:00 AM

Your mother just doesn't do it for me anymore. thats wrong...Im your father son, Ew u raped yer grandmama

BLKGSXR
03-14-2009, 09:29 AM
Yahoo...
blkgsxr08: why u leave
blkgsxr08: Sarah thinks she made u cry
OEM: I did man
blkgsxr08: wait u cried
blkgsxr08: fucking pussy

SarahG
03-14-2009, 09:31 AM
Yahoo...
blkgsxr08: why u leave
blkgsxr08: Sarah thinks she made u cry
OEM: I did man
blkgsxr08: wait u cried
blkgsxr08: fucking pussy

Now that was cold.

BLKGSXR
03-15-2009, 11:50 PM
No Sarah Cold is me making fun of OEM for being a black Hick Yes I said BLACK HICK lol...You will find out one day why that is so.till then Be patient.

Celeste
03-15-2009, 11:55 PM
Ummm.... Oem does not need Extenze, Trust :wink:

BLKGSXR
03-15-2009, 11:57 PM
Ummm.... Oem does not need Extenze, Trust :wink:Celeste OEM needs it He cried on yahoo telling me,Something about him breaking it falling out of bed.

Celeste
03-15-2009, 11:58 PM
:cry: Must of been recent

Fox
03-16-2009, 12:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wCu8fbF2mM&feature=related

All in jest, my friends. :p

BLKGSXR
03-16-2009, 12:08 AM
All in jest my friends a bit small fox....
lol
Rhino is a nutswinger 0_o

Celeste
03-16-2009, 12:10 AM
lol @ dad that looks creepy

Jim Brown
03-16-2009, 12:12 AM
that fuckin rhino is a limp dick motherfucker.

BLKGSXR
03-16-2009, 12:13 AM
that fuckin rhino is a limp dick motherfucker.No its OEM

RubyTS
03-16-2009, 12:16 AM
ill make him extend when he buys me my shoes :-P

SarahG
03-16-2009, 12:31 AM
Ummm.... Oem does not need Extenze, Trust :wink:Celeste OEM needs it He cried on yahoo telling me,Something about him breaking it falling out of bed.

Falling out of bed? You sure you didn't give him a shove?

BLKGSXR
03-16-2009, 12:31 AM
ill make him extend when he buys me my shoes :-PSo its like that?
Hrm OEM do work Kneegaha well if its possible.

Fuck u SARAH lol.

SarahG
03-16-2009, 01:00 AM
Fuck u SARAH lol.

So I am right after all?

Why did you push him out of bed, was OEM really that small?

BLKGSXR
03-16-2009, 01:02 AM
Fuck u SARAH lol.

So I am right after all?

Why did you push him out of bed, was OEM really that small?Lmfao No woman....Weetarded ass, I told you that your HIS lover. Stop acting like I did that shit.

SarahG
03-16-2009, 01:08 AM
Fuck u SARAH lol.

So I am right after all?

Why did you push him out of bed, was OEM really that small?Lmfao No woman....Weetarded ass, I told you that your HIS lover. Stop acting like I did that shit.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would you want him on "male enhancement" pills if you two didn't have something going on?

Really its ok, I doubt many people here would outcast you for being that much of a cock addict.

BLKGSXR
03-16-2009, 01:10 AM
Fuck u SARAH lol.

So I am right after all?

That doesn't make any sense. Why would you want him on "male enhancement" pills if you two didn't have something going on?

Really its ok, I doubt many people here would outcast you for being that much of a cock addict.

Sarah All I have to say to you today and the rest of time is.....YOU ASS lol.

SarahG
03-16-2009, 01:16 AM

Hey I'm just trying to help you out, I've heard stories about what happens to couples when the top gets ED. Can't be easy for you. Your lashing out just goes to show how much OEM's functionality problems are getting to you.

BLKGSXR
03-16-2009, 01:17 AM
Sarah u killed the thread you asshole. lol fucking HI JACKER

Odelay
03-16-2009, 01:25 AM

Hey I'm just trying to help you out, I've heard stories about what happens to couples when the top gets ED. Can't be easy for you. Your lashing out just goes to show how much OEM's functionality problems are getting to you.

Sarah u killed the thread you asshole. lol fucking HI JACKER

Did she really? Or did she reveal the true hidden meaning of the thread? 8)

OEMEnemyNum1
03-16-2009, 01:45 AM
Ummm.... Oem does not need Extenze, Trust :wink:

Haha, I am so glad I got some backup on this thread. This things been going crazy, Gsxr and Sarah thats pretty fucked up.

It's all good though.

OEMEnemyNum1
03-16-2009, 01:47 AM

No worries at all!!! TRUST

SarahG
03-16-2009, 01:49 AM

No worries at all!!! TRUST

Sounds like you're having a hard time trying to convince even yourself at this point.

SarahG
03-16-2009, 02:07 AM
I had a long talk with OEM in chat today.

Apparently I was totally mistaken, the reason why GSXR was asking for "male enhancement" pills wasn't for OEM so much as for himself. He was just afraid asking for it would only hurt his image on the forum.

BLKGSXR
03-16-2009, 03:08 AM

Apparently I was totally mistaken, the reason why GSXR was asking for "male enhancement" pills wasn't for OEM so much as for himself. He was just afraid asking for it would only hurt his image on the forum.DENIAL is the first step OEM

SarahG
03-16-2009, 03:10 AM

Apparently I was totally mistaken, the reason why GSXR was asking for "male enhancement" pills wasn't for OEM so much as for himself. He was just afraid asking for it would only hurt his image on the forum.DENIAL is the first step OEM

There's nothing for OEM to be in denial about, he proved to me that I was totally off base. He has no reason to take a "male enhancement" medication, everything is in perfect order.

Which means you had to have been asking it for yourself, not him.

Aka "see... I have this friend [ ::cough cough, nudge nudge:: ], and he needs this stuff so badly..."

BLKGSXR
03-16-2009, 03:12 AM

There's nothing for OEM to be in denial about, he proved to me that I was totally off base. He has no reason to take a "male enhancement" medication, everything is in perfect order.

Which means you had to have been asking it for yourself, not him.

Aka "see... I have this friend [ ::cough cough, nudge nudge:: ], and he needs this stuff so badly..."
PROOF? what proof???.....Sarah U are exceeding my Nice posts Soon will be the posts of me making fun of the girl who sat talking to OEM the hick all day cough cough Sound familiar?

Oli
03-16-2009, 05:42 AM

^^^Winner of the thread^^^

:shock:

Ef, stop now before Sarah kicks your nuts harder. :twisted:

BLKGSXR
03-16-2009, 06:04 AM

^^^Winner of the thread^^^

:shock:

Ef, stop now before Sarah kicks your nuts harder. :twisted:fuck you Oli lol Nah we came to a agreement that OEM wants it still but well is scared of the Outcome.He said hes never been able to see it. He might get frightened.....

SarahG
03-16-2009, 06:25 AM
fuck you Oli lol Nah we came to a agreement that OEM wants it still but well is scared of the Outcome.He said hes never been able to see it. He might get frightened.....

What scared him away from bottoming for you, was it when you started talking about unraveling it from your leg?

That extenze must have worked wonders for you.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-16-2009, 07:15 AM

If he grows it more it will be a 3rd leg! lol

I personally don't think he needs it bigger than it already is. Otherwise, no girl will be brave enough to take it..unless they're part mare! Rolf ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

BLKGSXR
03-16-2009, 07:17 AM

I personally don't think he needs it bigger than it already is. Otherwise, no girl will be brave enough to take it..unless they're part mare! Rolf ;)

~Kisses.

HTGHara Lol you dirty person thats mean I thought I was mean to good ol OEM but that is BEAUTIFUL lol.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-18-2009, 05:40 PM

~Kisses.

HTGHara Lol you dirty person thats mean I thought I was mean to good ol OEM but that is BEAUTIFUL lol.

Hmm, I think you need it more than he does! lol J/k ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

BLKGSXR
03-19-2009, 12:53 AM

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

HTGHara you maam are mean. lol JK Hows work 6 days a week -_-

SarahG
03-19-2009, 12:59 AM

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

HTG

Why would a bottom need a "male enhancement" medication?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-19-2009, 05:34 AM

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

HTG

Simple, So he could self-suck or self-fuck himself when nearing drought? lol

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

BLKGSXR
03-19-2009, 06:12 AM

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

HTG

Simple, So he could self-suck or self-fuck himself when nearing drought? lol

;)

~Kisses.

HTG you dont know how hard it truly is to do it lol.jk

SarahG
03-19-2009, 06:18 AM
you dont know how hard it truly is to do it lol.jk

Speaking from experience? Is that all you've been left with after OEM's functionality problems?

BLKGSXR
03-19-2009, 06:20 AM

Speaking from experience? Is that all you've been left with after OEM's functionality problems? Well....I got skeeels then Sarah, Wouldnt you like to know how do this shit??? lol jk

SarahG
03-19-2009, 06:39 AM

Speaking from experience? Is that all you've been left with after OEM's functionality problems? Well....I got skeeels then Sarah, Wouldnt you like to know how do this shit??? lol jk

Still, it must not be the same... otherwise you wouldn't go to such an effort to get OEM on male enhancement pills in the first place.