PDA

View Full Version : a few pics from last night

jesseflo
03-14-2009, 05:48 AM
i had a awful time but i did enjoy hanging out with felicia who kept me company while i was standing alone because no guys would come talk to me??? heres some pics of us.

jesseflo
03-14-2009, 05:49 AM
my chins still swollen but i looked normal enought o go out finally. and heres the current new boobs

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-14-2009, 05:52 AM
I wouldn't come talk to you either. You big tittied sexy muhfucka. Look at you, how does a dude approach Barbie?!?

;)

Buddy Wood
03-14-2009, 05:58 AM
I like the third pic down from the top beacuse you can see my rum & coke on the shelf behind them. It's like my cocktail was just as important. Which it was at the time - to me.

Awful time?? lol You are not a bar girl!

jjhill
03-14-2009, 06:00 AM
its cuz they're scaread jesse, and damn katt got lets for days. oweeeeeee

jesseflo
03-14-2009, 06:03 AM
I like the third pic down from the top beacuse you can see my rum & coke on the shelf behind them. It's like my cocktail was just as important. Which it was at the time - to me.

Awful time?? lol You are not a bar girl!

lol you know im not. i just go to get out of the house.

ocguy
03-14-2009, 06:20 AM
you look fantastic!! Wish i could have been there to chat with you

jesseflo
03-14-2009, 06:24 AM

thanks. its weird noone has ever come talked to me or ask me out on a date since high school. :cry: one of the reasons i dont do clubs or bars since i dont drink etc is i end up just standing there alone and bored.lol.

FootFetishGuy
03-14-2009, 06:35 AM
You know, I'm surprised. In this modern age. It is ok for women to approach men and ask them out. So, why didn't you go up and start chatting with some guys?

johnb
03-14-2009, 06:41 AM
I think I see a hint of a bulge in Felicia's skirt...can't say as I blame her

Star Angel 86
03-14-2009, 07:05 AM
Jess,you're looking really good these days,I'm sorry you had a bad time though,I know how much you were looking forward to getting out.I wish I still lived out in LA. :D

barefootjoe69
03-14-2009, 07:18 AM
Jesse,
I think your just too Damm Good Looking and your intimidating all the men? :wink:

Willie Escalade
03-14-2009, 09:45 AM
I would have hung out with you, but I was taking pictures myself! :oops:

Avenged01
03-14-2009, 12:40 PM
wow jesse! a beautiful girl like you alone in a club? what is this world coming to???

vman2375
03-14-2009, 04:11 PM
WOW!! U LOOK SO SWEET!!!!

DL_NL
03-14-2009, 09:27 PM
one has ever come talked to me or ask me out on a date since high school. :cry: one of the reasons i dont do clubs or bars since i dont drink etc is i end up just standing there alone and bored.lol.
Guess I'd be intimidated too. However, if I'd spotted you standing alone for over half an hour, I'd have approached you for sure...

All this is academic however seeing there's half a planet between us.

jesseflo
03-14-2009, 09:29 PM
awww thanks everyone!!! :D :D :D

str84hotts
03-14-2009, 10:33 PM
You look hot Jesse! You must intimidate guys (especially if you are tall,not sure how tall you are). If I ever see you at a club here in LA I will say hello, I promise! :D

jesseflo
03-15-2009, 01:10 AM
You look hot Jesse! You must intimidate guys (especially if you are tall,not sure how tall you are). If I ever see you at a club here in LA I will say hello, I promise! :D

lol im not a amazon. im 5'8"

Felicia Katt
03-15-2009, 03:25 AM
Thanks to those who actuallty noticed I was in the pictures too LOL

Jesse is either too shy to notice, or to modest to say, but she had a lot of guys paying attention to her at the club. They just don't tend to walk up and start talking. To anyone. But I was watching and I saw more than a few guys looking her way quite longingly.

And she left out the one hot Asian GG who was totally in love with her :)

FK

elo
03-15-2009, 03:35 AM
Thanks to those who actuallty noticed I was in the pictures too LOL ...

FKlol

And she left out the one hot Asian GG who was totally in love with her :)

FKWhat a fucking crime!!...Wait delete the fucking.

Legallylarge
03-15-2009, 03:53 AM
I think you both look equally smokin' and if I was there I would have bought you each a drink (or two) and chatted you both up. :)

Never been intimidated by beautiful women, never will be. THen again, being 6'6" and 230 doesn't hurt. ;)

Keep up the great work, you too... thanks for posting sexy pix. :)

xstonejackx
03-15-2009, 03:55 AM
I think I see a hint of a bulge in Felicia's skirt...can't say as I blame her
The real bulge is in Jesse's jeans...It's quite funny, actually. I know if a dude saw it, they would be like..."Nah, that CAN'T be".... 8)

gunner55
03-15-2009, 06:08 AM
Jesse, you are intimidatingly beautiful!

jesseflo
03-15-2009, 06:20 AM

awww thank you babe. sadly i must be intimidating as i havent been asked out in person in over 10yrs :cry: seriously sucks.lol.

gunner55
03-15-2009, 06:39 AM
I wish I still lived in Poway....we'd change all that!

Hendrix
03-15-2009, 06:46 AM

awww thank you babe. sadly i must be intimidating as i havent been asked out in person in over 10yrs :cry: seriously sucks.lol.
Do you want to go out with me Jesse?

jesseflo
03-15-2009, 06:53 AM

aww it still wasnt in person. lol. thank you though babe.

BraveHeartz
03-15-2009, 06:53 AM
Yeah, I gotta say If I saw you in a club I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes of you...but I'd be shit scared to speak to you.

Hendrix
03-15-2009, 07:00 AM

aww it still wasnt in person. lol. thank you though babe.
When I see you or when ever you come back to NYC,I'll ask you out. Take care Beautiful.

icarus2112
03-15-2009, 07:16 AM
wasnt too long ago I saw a very beautiful and famous ts girl at a ts friendly club here in Seattle and I never approached her just because it appeared she was just hanging out with friends dressed very casual and I didnt want to bother her as a fan or admirer, So maybe that had something to do with it. But than again two hotties hanging by themselves I would have at least sent a waitress over with a couple of drinks just to test the water.

ttmanofsteel1
03-15-2009, 07:21 AM
Hey There Jess. sorry to hear that yur time there wasn't soo hot. except of course by the saving grace which was Felicia LOL
I have a theory tho. Guys probably didnt approach u becuz they've seen yur work and are terrified of u LMAO
I am definately a fan of yur work and basically as a man. Yur Smokin Hott! Love the Tsseduction series and often find yur scenes VERY erotic! Too bad i wasnt there. I'd show those pussies how to approach such a beauty like yurself :-)

jesseflo
03-16-2009, 04:14 AM
Hey There Jess. sorry to hear that yur time there wasn't soo hot. except of course by the saving grace which was Felicia LOL
I have a theory tho. Guys probably didnt approach u becuz they've seen yur work and are terrified of u LMAO
I am definately a fan of yur work and basically as a man. Yur Smokin Hott! Love the Tsseduction series and often find yur scenes VERY erotic! Too bad i wasnt there. I'd show those pussies how to approach such a beauty like yurself :-)

thank you very much!!! :D

T-girl hound
03-16-2009, 06:16 AM
Jesse is a true cutie

castabyss
03-16-2009, 08:52 AM
Seriously, no one talking to you is ridiculous. I would have tried at least.....and failed miserably.....but I would have tried. Ah, sadness.......

jesseflo
03-16-2009, 06:54 PM
Seriously, no one talking to you is ridiculous. I would have tried at least.....and failed miserably.....but I would have tried. Ah, sadness.......

aww you never know. im a very nice person so i would have talked to you :D

LAtoNY
03-16-2009, 10:21 PM
Jesse,
What club were you at? Peanuts?
You are truly stunning. I do live in LA and
would love to see you.

jesseflo
03-16-2009, 10:58 PM
Jesse,
What club were you at? Peanuts?
You are truly stunning. I do live in LA and
would love to see you.

ive never gone to peanuts before. i was at the cobra club. ive only ever been to cobra and the palms a few times. im not a big club person. as everyone knows im a quiet nerd.lol. i prefer to go to a movie.but i do make the occassional appearance.

Nikka
03-16-2009, 11:28 PM
hot pics Jesse!

Transhunter
03-17-2009, 01:27 AM

thanks. its weird noone has ever come talked to me or ask me out on a date since high school. :cry: one of the reasons i dont do clubs or bars since i dont drink etc is i end up just standing there alone and bored.lol.

thats their loss , you are absolutely stunning and i bet most guys are too scared but would be dying to ask you out, i know I would

Bostonsub
03-18-2009, 04:15 AM
Jesse....

Maybe the guys in Cali are too shy. Come to Boston... you'll beating them off with both hands.... (yes pun intended)

rickinoc
03-18-2009, 09:28 AM
next time im goinna ask if I could buy you a drink!!!

timuss
03-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Come to the UK Jesse i would love to buy you a drink and wine and dine you.

jesseflo
03-18-2009, 07:46 PM
awww thank you guys!!! :D :D

BlackAdder
03-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Men can be such pussies lol!! You want to have a hot girl?? Then youd best be willing to face the rejection that comes with the chance of actually TALKING with them....Blah....

I would def not leave you sitting alone at the bar:)>