PDA

View Full Version : VERY FUNNY anti-TS post that made me laugh my ass off! LOL!

hugochavez
03-14-2009, 03:56 AM
I needed a good laugh and this post did it for me! ROTFL!

You're all kidding yourselves. The "ladies" on this site are nothing more than uber-fags who took it one step further and just shave more often and maybe got some boobies. Most of you probbly did it to get into pr0n. doods in dresses - what a joke.

And guys - of course your fags. If you take a cock in your ass or your mouth you are A FAG!!! Quit bitching about being called one and just admit you like the cock = you are a faggot.

this place makes me laugh. I thought HA was bad but this one takes the fruit cake LOL!

justatransgirl
03-14-2009, 04:29 AM
-------------

fitz207
03-14-2009, 04:53 AM
I needed a good laugh and this post did it for me! ROTFL!

You're all kidding yourselves. The "ladies" on this site are nothing more than uber-fags who took it one step further and just shave more often and maybe got some boobies. Most of you probbly did it to get into pr0n. doods in dresses - what a joke.

And guys - of course your fags. If you take a cock in your ass or your mouth you are A FAG!!! Quit bitching about being called one and just admit you like the cock = you are a faggot.

this place makes me laugh. I thought HA was bad but this one takes the fruit cake LOL!

Was that on here? LOL - And how long had the guy been a member? And why was he here looking at "men" in the first place.

And you doods needn't worry too much - he can't even spell "dude" correctly.

LOL,
TS Jamie :-)
:lol: :lol: