PDA

View Full Version : ...

NickTheQuick
09-23-2005, 03:07 AM

geekmeat
09-23-2005, 03:19 AM
I vote to be ban myself too.
All these tough guys just cant take it.
THeir feelings are hurt by what I say......even though they say equal mean obnoxious things about me.
Please protect the (men) that come here by banning me.....its the ONLY way.
Then the (men) of the site can get back to comparing the sizes of different girls packages!

chefmike
09-23-2005, 03:20 AM
yes, he's sometimes amusing for the sheer absurdity of his remarks...and I'm not getting into his politics...because I don't like shrubya myself, either...but his tranny, gay, etc bashing shows what a conflicted, closeted, nutjob he is...I'm glad I don't live near him...cuz this nutjob is about ready to get on a roof with an automatic weapon, and "go postal"...I love it how he seems to have an intricate knowledge of drag and tgirl culture...but, hey...he wouldn't suck a dick... HE'D JUST HOLD IT IN HIS MOUTH ALL NIGHT!!! :roll: :roll:

geekmeat
09-23-2005, 03:27 AM
yes, he's sometimes amusing for the sheer absurdity of his remarks...and I'm not getting into his politics...because I don't like shrubya myself, either...but his tranny, gay, etc bashing shows what a conflicted, closeted, nutjob he is...I'm glad I don't live near him...cuz this nutjob is about ready to get on a roof with an automatic weapon, and "go postal"...I love it how he seems to have an intricate knowledge of drag and tgirl culture...but, hey...he wouldn't suck a dick... HE'D JUST HOLD IT IN HIS MOUTH ALL NIGHT!!! :roll: :roll:

Now THAT was funny! :lol:

SouthoftheBorder
09-23-2005, 03:31 AM
I vote to be ban myself too.
All these tough guys just cant take it.
THeir feelings are hurt by what I say......even though they say equal mean obnoxious things about me.
Please protect the (men) that come here by banning me.....its the ONLY way.
Then the (men) of the site can get back to comparing the sizes of different girls packages!

I think one of the reasons you are the center of this poll is because you feel always a victim. You are not. Grow up!

Now, about banning you, I voted NO. Why? Everyone has a right to express and say what they have to say.

"Respect to other right´s is Peace" Benito Juarez

stickpussygalore
09-23-2005, 03:31 AM
I vote to have geekmeat chug a piping hot mug of "SHUT THE FUCK UP"!

Quinn
09-23-2005, 03:33 AM
I vote "No." Yes, he's full of rage and hate, but he is also extremely funny in an Al Sharpton or David Duke kind of way. So long as you don't take him too seriously, he adds a great deal of humor to this forum.

-Quinn

chefmike
09-23-2005, 03:38 AM
yes, I was thinking of adding a postscript...bring him back every few weeks for the entertainment value...

mixedprettyboy
09-23-2005, 04:37 AM
I voted no.

Ecstatic
09-23-2005, 04:37 AM
George Bush don't care about Geekmeat!! -- now that's funny! I had to vote for that one.

(But really, no, I don't think he should be banned. Maybe put a sock in it sometimes, but then there's always a foot in that sock, innit? And I certainly put my foot in my mouth often enough.)

Kiely_Marie
09-23-2005, 04:43 AM
I voted --->Who is Geekmeat? Cause i actually don't know!

Ironhead
09-23-2005, 04:46 AM
I vote to leave him alone. He's loud and abrasive sometimes, but he's got his moments for being on the money, too. Internet forums are well-known for the flaming and attacks, this one should be no different. If the line is crossed, then sure, a ban is in order, but we have moderators for that. I don't see the need for forum vigilantes just yet :)

chefmike
09-23-2005, 04:48 AM
well, geek...I hope this thing doesn't end up a tie...because the way you've been bashing our (unelected) prez shrubya...well... the supreme court might fuck you worse than it did Al Gore...

chefmike
09-23-2005, 04:52 AM
I voted --->Who is Geekmeat? Cause i actually don't know!you don't need to trouble yourself with this ugly situation, sugarbritches...just keep being your sexy self...and put up up some more pictures of that sexy tush of yours :lol:

TomSelis
09-23-2005, 04:54 AM
What'd he do now? I don't even look at certain threads. I don't think he should go unless he's harrassing someone or stalking someone (no Vanity or whoever his NEW favorite tranny is doesn't count). He's not the only person posting weird comments.

I think he needs to get some tranny bootie though.

ezed
09-23-2005, 05:54 AM
It's a free country, if he doesn't violate the rules of the moderator. Ignore his posts if you think he's stupid. (Now there's a throwback...."you're a stupid") That will get him pissed off more than responding.

"Opinions are like assholes,everyone has one" to quote an old Summerian philosopher, who was blowing a beautiful transvestite when a man walked up and said "That's not right"

And I'm proud to say, I have an opinion and also have an asshole.
Paid for by The Elect Ezed President Campaign.
This message has been approved by Ezed.

Dkg
09-23-2005, 06:06 AM
I voted no. I mean he has his right to say whatever he wants just like we do. Unless he's harrasing people or disrupting the boards then he doesn't deserve to be banned

Realgirls4me
09-23-2005, 07:24 AM
Is this a joke ? I voted no.

GroobySteven
09-23-2005, 07:25 AM
I'd vote no based on the entertainment value of a true tool.
BUT if he continues to abuse people or groups of people as I've seen this week, I'd say yes.
seanchai

Realgirls4me
09-23-2005, 07:32 AM
I try to stay out of the "wars" in here ... who is Geekmeat abusing ?

joyboy123
09-23-2005, 07:43 AM
I vote "No." Yes, he's full of rage and hate, but he is also extremely funny in an Al Sharpton or David Duke kind of way. So long as you don't take him too seriously, he adds a great deal of humor to this forum.

-Quinn

Exactly, thats why I voted "No". He's like one of those strange characters that show up on The Howard Stern show and make you laugh your ass off because of some of the weird ass shit they say.

Sure, he scares the crap out of me and I'm glad I don't work at a post office with him but , goddammit, he is funnier than hell!

Don't take it personal Geekmeat, some people haven't learned to appreciate you yet.

Overlord Abomination
09-23-2005, 08:56 AM
Pansies hate free speech. Pansies wear Yellow and Polkadots. Go geek!

Overlord Abomination
09-23-2005, 09:03 AM
Im pretty sure he wont be banned. Everyone that voted yes is probably on hormone therapy, So its a temporary vote.

And wow i need a new Avatar, Fuckin Theifs.

popperluv
09-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Geekmeat is it true you have never been with a tranny? :?:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-23-2005, 08:20 PM
Take away the geekmeats of society and what would you have? a world without lawyers, politicians, and some Catholic priests......................

nah he should stay, the world needs its balance of different kinds of folk

NickTheQuick
09-27-2005, 06:58 PM

Quinn
09-27-2005, 07:17 PM
Everyone that voted yes is probably on hormone therapy, So its a temporary vote.

I just noticed this now, thanks to Nick's last post. Awesomely funny.

-Quinn